NEW! LoveMe!V1.1 Pleasure your woman!!

Guest PedritoM

Guest Adrynalyne
Damn. I wanted to suggest Invisible shield. I didn't know that they made condoms for phones. I have to buy one for my GF and put it on her phone. That'll make a good practical joke (and some beating afterwards). :lol:

Beating?

Why?

Because your girlfriend will give more time to the Omnia than you? :lol:

jk :D

Guest Adrynalyne
does the registered comes with lubricant?

Hmmm...I don't think I want to know what you are using it for!

:D

Guest bpivk
does the registered comes with lubricant?

Thanks for the mental picture. You'll get the bill from my psychiatrist.  :D

I just know what my GF will say.... "You want to use what? Where?" And then she'll go beserk and i'll end up sleaping on the balcony.

Edited by bpivk

Guest h8isgr8

Nice app, but maybe thiink about changing the graphic. The last thing I would want is to be at work and accidently run the program. I mean what would you think if you saw a giant pink dildo pop up on a co-workers phone? :D

Guest PedritoM

Thank you everyone!  :lol:

To the guys that registered: wait a little bit more until I get home to generate your keys. In about an 1h-1h30 I'll send them, ok? Thank you for your girl's patience!  :D

Guest lazer9
Thank you everyone! :lol:

To the guys that registered: wait a little bit more until I get home to generate your keys. In about an 1h-1h30 I'll send them, ok? Thank you for your girl's patience! :D

I kinda thought there would be a "crack" for this? naughty.gif

Guest PedritoM
I kinda thought there would be a "crack" for this? naughty.gif

Well I tried to make it hard for it to be cracked... but nothing is impossible! :D

Guest jamesLJ
Well I tried to make it hard for it to be cracked... but nothing is impossible! :D

cant wait for the post that says my wife/gf dialed her mom by mistake while getting it on with her omnia...classic.

Guest PedritoM
If we openly advertise your application at our places of work, can we have a free license? :D

C'mon... don't tell me you don't have 2€ to spare on a unique app, that not even those "iphony" guys can dream of having?? :lol:

But hey, let's do this, refer 3 friends that register and I'll give you a free license!

Guest lazer9
Well I tried to make it hard for it to be cracked... but nothing is impossible! :lol:

I tried to make teh funneh :lol:

On another note, this thing works for us guys to. Just activate and slip it in your front pocket. Just wish we could change the graphic on it :D

Guest PedritoM
I tried to make teh funneh :lol:

On another note, this thing works for us guys to. Just activate and slip it in your front pocket. Just wish we could change the graphic on it :D

Yeah, I know! :lol:

Well, I think I'll have to make another version! Had some new ideas for it too.

Guest Tiki Dragyn
Yeah, I know! :D

Well, I think I'll have to make another version! Had some new ideas for it too.

another idea would be a Stop button, so you don't to exit the app to stop it. Also maybe a way to have some presets...like rough, and gentle....and I am thinking about this way too much...heh

Guest Johnston411

Maybe you could submit it to microsoft and see if they'll add it to their market place.

I don't think it breaks the rules :D

Windows Marketplace for Mobile Prohibited Application Types:

1. Applications that are or distribute alternate marketplaces for content types (applications,games, themes etc.) that are sold or otherwise distributed through Windows Marketplace for Mobile.

2. Applications that link to, incent users to download, or otherwise promote alternate marketplaces for content types that are sold or otherwise distributed through Windows Marketplace for Mobile.

3. Applications that promote or link users to a website, or contain functionality within the application itself, which encourages or requires the user to purchase or pay to upgrade the application outside of Windows Marketplace for Mobile.

4. Applications that enable VoIP (Voice over IP) services over a mobile operator network.

5. Applications that sell, link to, or otherwise promote mobile voice plans.

6. Applications that display advertising that does not meet the Microsoft Advertising Creative Acceptance Policy Guide http://advertising.microsoft.com/creative-specs.

7. Applications that replace, remove or modify the default dialer, SMS, or MMS interface.

8. Applications that change the default browser, search client, or media player on the device.

9. Applications with an OTA (over the air) download >10 MB.

10. Applications that run code outside Microsoft runtimes (native, managed, and widgets)

11. Applications that publish a user’s location information to any other person without first having received the user’s express permission (opt-in) to do so, and that do not provide the user a means of opting out of having their location information published.

12. Applications that publish a user’s data from their mobile device to any other person without first having received the user’s express permission (opt-in) to do so, and that do not provide the user a means of opting out of having their data published. A “user’s data” includes, without limit,contacts, photos, SMS or other text communication, browsing history, location information, and other data either stored on the mobile device or stored in the “cloud” but accessible from the mobile device

Microsoft reserves the right to update these policies as needed to protect the Windows Marketplace for Mobile service or the users of the service

Guest PedritoM
Maybe you could submit it to microsoft and see if they'll add it to their market place.

I don't think it breaks the rules :D

I'm sure they would LOVE it! :lol: