NEW! LoveMe!V1.1 Pleasure your woman!!

Guest PedritoM

Guest gordan.Wil

Sorry to say this but my omnia said tat i need a newer MICROSOFT.NET COMPACT FRAMEWORK for this application, should i download the application for it or there is another way to solve the problem?

Guest PedritoM
Sorry to say this but my omnia said tat i need a newer MICROSOFT.NET COMPACT FRAMEWORK for this application, should i download the application for it or there is another way to solve the problem?

You need to download Microsoft's Compact Framework 3.5 here

Guest Itlooksfast

I mean my Omnia is covered with black rubberized cover...that the should help right? friction is good! hahahah wow! The sense of humor in here is great!

Guest PedritoM
I mean my Omnia is covered with black rubberized cover...that the should help right? friction is good! hahahah wow! The sense of humor in here is great!

Then you're good to go! :D

Guest Mr. B!

Great Job!!!

I can't believe no one's developed one of these before. I have chatted with an ex-girlfirend before while I was at work and told her to put her phone on vibrate and then proceeded to call her over and over and over. This would have been just be perfect for her.

I feel a strong obligation to let the members of one of my sites know about this.

Awesome!!!!

Edited by Mr. B!

Guest AkWngnut

PedritoM, like I asked you about the link, I showed my friend he laughed his ass off, but as you know if you just close the program it doesnt shut down. So my wife was on the phone talking to her family when she asked me what the heck right, will the program was running in the background and she must have turned it back on. It was so funny.......

Guest PedritoM
PedritoM, like I asked you about the link, I showed my friend he laughed his ass off, but as you know if you just close the program it doesnt shut down. So my wife was on the phone talking to her family when she asked me what the heck right, will the program was running in the background and she must have turned it back on. It was so funny.......

LOL Glad to know you're having fun!  :D

Guest Dado...

hmmm... when started first time 1.1 brightness is decreased... new button (light bulb) dont do anything when power plugged, when unplugged only short time turn on backlight but automatic decrease (but same effect is also when click anywhere else) .... backlight is still decreased when exit app... backlight settings not helping.... must unplug power....

Edited by Dado...

Guest PedritoM
hmmm... when started first time 1.1 brightness is decreased... new button (light bulb) dont do anything when power plugged, when unplugged only short time turn on backlight but automatic decrease (but same effect is also when click anywhere else) .... backlight is still decreased when exit app... backlight settings not helping.... must unplug power....

The new button turns on the camera flash on the back of your phone. Only on the Samsung Omnia.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pracis

What happens if the gf/wife goes a little too overboard and ends up wasting the omnia..? How in the world would you explain all the damage to get a warranty replacement? <_<

Guest ardvarkofdoom
What happens if the gf/wife goes a little too overboard and ends up wasting the omnia..? How in the world would you explain all the damage to get a warranty replacement? <_<

"I swear! It's not WATER damage!" :)