Windows 7 RC1

Guest efjay

Guest Chad Petree
If you want install the originall rom with windows 7, you have to use this

i900_EXEcutor_1.85.rar

for extract the .bin, .csc, .nbo files.

Good luck! 

I want to install "SHOKKA9 WM6.5 LITE ROM ***, ** i900DXID1 - Latest Build 21215"

gosh i kinda regret deleting windows xp now :D

Edited by Chad Petree

Guest Chad Petree
just installed windows 7RC1, installed omnia_umdl, microsoft device center, flashed my phone, done, nothing else installed, not sure about 64bit

Omnia umdl? what is it?

Guest mh21ttn

I don't know man, i never used the custom rom's, because i'm 1 of the person that prefer the original. I passed from italian rom to DZ.

Is verry stabile for me, and i use w7,  for this i have to use de GrandPrix, the Executor. 

I flashed with vista, but with w7 never tryed, because i have the newer rom, and i hope is coming other soon.

Read in the other forums and heare that is possible with w7 to, but not tryed anyet.

Guest mh21ttn
Omnia umdl? what is it?

UMDL = GrandPrix for xp

USDL = GrandPrix for vista

I hope is not wrong :D

Edited by mh21ttn

Guest mh21ttn
I run the setup and then i get this message: SAMSUNG mobile modem driver was not installed successfully :D

Click right button mouse on .exe and then properties, compatibility check Vindows vista, and check run on administrator, then apply, ok.

After that run

Edited by mh21ttn

Guest Chad Petree
just installed windows 7RC1, installed omnia_umdl, microsoft device center, flashed my phone, done, nothing else installed, not sure about 64bit

and what about usb drivers? just those 3 things? :D

Guest mh21ttn
and what about usb drivers? just those 3 things? :D

The usb drivers is into Windows Mobile Device Center.

i thinck the usb or modem drivers is the same thing (not sure), but after instaled the wmdc i instaled and the drivers from samsung.

And what you meen with "just those 3 things"?

Edited by mh21ttn

Guest Chad Petree
The usb drivers is into Windows Mobile Device Center.

i thinck the usb or modem drivers is the same thing (not sure), but after instaled the wmdc i instaled and the drivers from samsung.

And what you meen with "just those 3 things"?

That i think there's a lot of other things we need to download in order to be able to flash the phone successfully but he doesnt mention them :D

Guest mh21ttn

Not

If you have the win7 you need: wmdc, GrandPrix, driver samsung

If you wont to pase from other country original rom you have to read topic with the "incorect software version", if you wont to put into you phone one of the cooked roms, all you need is this 3 things. 

Guest polonic
I run the setup and then i get this message: SAMSUNG mobile modem driver was not installed successfully :D

Isn't necessary to install modem driver. The win7 install it from winupdate.

Guest merwan

before flashing, connect the phone with usb cable and let win7 detect and install activesync when he finished, make an soft reset and win7 will detect the modem and he install driver automatically but you need an internet connexion. :D

Guest Chad Petree
Not

If you have the win7 you need: wmdc, GrandPrix, driver samsung

If you wont to pase from other country original rom you have to read topic with the "incorect software version", if you wont to put into you phone one of the cooked roms, all you need is this 3 things. 

Yeah but the thing is i want to install a cooked rom not an official one :D