Guest sector

Guest kurniawan

yesssss!!!!!

post-445464-1244157318_thumb.jpg

just replace...

<Layer ID="CalendarCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="34">

<Layer ID="Page">

<!-- Condensed Line 1 -->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="10" Top="4" Width="220" Height="34" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1026">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text> <!-- Line 1 -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="106" Top="0" Width="164" Height="21" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="106" Top="19" Width="164" Height="18" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text> 

</Layer>

</Layer>

Guest krisdaff

Is it possible to stop the wallpaper from getting darker in Start Menu? I've searched all over for a way to keep my white background in the Start Menu but I can't find anything.

Guest kurniawan
Is it possible to stop the wallpaper from getting darker in Start Menu? I've searched all over for a way to keep my white background in the Start Menu but I can't find anything.

u must edit both Startmenu_Global cpr files. Delete the whole line with Startmenu_Background_Screen in it.

Guest krisdaff
u must edit both Startmenu_Global cpr files. Delete the whole line with Startmenu_Background_Screen in it.

Well, now I feel like an idiot! I've been messing around with the cpr's but I completely missed this. It works like a charm. Thank you, buddy!!

Guest smilegod

Hello everyone

Just made a WM 6.5 theme called Tiger

Portrait + Landscape

Hope you like it <_<

Screenshots:

post-371107-1244205387_thumb.jpg post-371107-1244205399_thumb.jpg post-371107-1244205406_thumb.jpgpost-371107-1244205413_thumb.jpg

post-371107-1244205424_thumb.jpg post-371107-1244205430_thumb.jpg

post-371107-1244205434_thumb.jpg post-371107-1244205439_thumb.jpg

Wallpapers:

post-371107-1244205577_thumb.jpgpost-371107-1244205583_thumb.jpg

tiger.cab

Edited by smilegod

Guest Rauliki

2 questions:

1. Can we install all that themes/plugins into Storage Memory?

2. When I install Titanium Weather By Mnemonique with M2D icons it install itself on top of AccuWeather and it's unusable. How can I disable AccuWeather Plugin?

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
2 questions:

1. Can we install all that themes/plugins into Storage Memory?

2. When I install Titanium Weather By Mnemonique with M2D icons it install itself on top of AccuWeather and it's unusable. How can I disable AccuWeather Plugin?

That was something I thought about. I would prefer these "add-ons" as "add-ons" (via cabs?) because of that.

Guest forelli
Humm having some problems with the clock Sector it doesnt show the clock really only the default win 6.5 one.

+1 on that: the cAnalogclock just disappears after I save a setting, no matters which one. No way to get it back, even with Chome, because thje panel is not even listed. It was looking cool on the post so I wanted to try it but I won't work, neither on R1aL, S1 nor in khuanchai Ultralite 21728 or 21806. Any idea anyone please, because I'm tired of uninstalling, soft reset, reinstalling and trying. Genix9 or Sector, do you have a clue about how to solve this issue?

Guest cobrica

WM 7 theme doesnt work very well...please fix this..no picture in opera.

Comm manager(phone) doest have picture

HTC Audio manager player(doest have pictures)

Opera(doesnt have picture)

please fix this!

Edited by cobrica

Guest fane
+1 on that: the cAnalogclock just disappears after I save a setting, no matters which one. No way to get it back, even with Chome, because thje panel is not even listed. It was looking cool on the post so I wanted to try it but I won't work, neither on R1aL, S1 nor in khuanchai Ultralite 21728 or 21806. Any idea anyone please, because I'm tired of uninstalling, soft reset, reinstalling and trying. Genix9 or Sector, do you have a clue about how to solve this issue?

Forelli i found out that canalog clock doesnt work well in win7 titanium just works well in default titanium.the developer released latest beta this morning and it works ok now even the slideshow is a little buggy.

here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=511483

download CAnalogClock [0.6.3b hope i helped <_<

Guest Genix9
WM 7 theme doesnt work very well...please fix this..no picture in opera.

Comm manager(phone) doest have picture

HTC Audio manager player(doest have pictures)

Opera(doesnt have picture)

please fix this!

Yep, the current WM7 and Bliss themes won't work properly with new ROMs above Q1. I'm hoping to have updated WM7 and Bliss themes ready by Monday which should work correctly and fix these probs.

@forelli:

Installing CAnalog and saving settings (even changing and saving again) on default Titanium works fine here. Are you trying the install with one of the themes? And have you saved the setting to enable CAnalog as default instead of the normal clock?

Guest Rauliki

Even the newest version of Canalogclock doesn't work. I get constant "Program installation unsuccesful, you don't have permissions ..."

Edited by Rauliki

Guest fane
Even the newest version of Canalogclock doesn't work. I get constant "Program installation unsuccesful, you don't have permissions ..."

Try to copy paste your "Titanium_240x400.cpr" from /windows to your desktop pc and check properties.It might be assigned "read only".Thats one of the problems i got with some roms when i was trying to change cpr file.It didnt let me save the changes.

Edited by fane

Guest forelli
Forelli i found out that canalog clock doesnt work well in win7 titanium just works well in default titanium.the developer released latest beta this morning and it works ok now even the slideshow is a little buggy.

here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=511483

download CAnalogClock [0.6.3b hope i helped <_<

hey fane, thanks for your quick reply! I will try it right now, but I don't know why it didn't work, I don't use bliss, i don't like it. I tried it on titanium default, as in sector's roms and khuanchai's ultralite.

Guest vinbeaver

How do I change my fonts across the board for WM 6.5? I want to use centaur.ttf as my font. Could anyone help me with this please?

Plus is there a good place to get these fonts from? I've downloaded one already but don't know if it's legit.

Guest sector
How do I change my fonts across the board for WM 6.5? I want to use centaur.ttf as my font. Could anyone help me with this please?

Plus is there a good place to get these fonts from? I've downloaded one already but don't know if it's legit.

you need to copy the font to \Windows\

and replace in cprs the font name.

search for Tahoma and Segoe UI in cprs and replace with centaur.tff.

than overwrite them also in \Windows\ and soft reset.

Guest vinbeaver

than overwrite them also in \Windows\ and soft reset.

I am familiar with how to do that for Titanium, but is there a way to change the fonts across the board in Windows, mainly just windows programs and things like that? Example, like to have the font for the menu's and outlook and all other related to windows be the same font.

Guest sector
I am familiar with how to do that for Titanium, but is there a way to change the fonts across the board in Windows, mainly just windows programs and things like that? Example, like to have the font for the menu's and outlook and all other related to windows be the same font.

no i dont know bout that. it will change all windows programs

Guest vinbeaver

QUOTE(sector @ Jun 7 2009, 11:28)

(than overwrite them also in \Windows\ and soft reset.) <---------- This specifically, what do you mean?

What am I overwriting in \Windows? I have done your other font that you posted and copied that to \Windows and then made the changes in the Titanium.CPR... but if you are talking about a different cpr, im not sure which one you are referring to for me to change the font names in after i copy my new font to \Windows. Maybe that's where my confusion is coming in.