Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
(than overwrite them also in \Windows\ and soft reset.) <---------- This specifically, what do you mean?

What am I overwriting in \Windows? I have done your other font that you posted and copied that to \Windows and then made the changes in the Titanium.CPR... but if you are talking about a different cpr, im not sure which one you are referring to for me to change the font names in after i copy my new font to \Windows. Maybe that's where my confusion is coming in.

WM 6.5 is more than Titanium. CPR's are used for the honeycomb, lock screen, incoming call screen, alarm screen etc together with titanium. You would find lots of CPR files under \Windows in your device. Sector was talking about them, I believe. You should copy those CPR files from your device to PC, edit (search and replace) and transfer back to device. You would then overwrite the CPR files already in \Windows directory with the ones you have edited.

But, I don't think editing those files would give you changed fonts in Outlook etc. I think some reg-tweak must be done about it. (Sorry I don't know exactly what. I'm just guessing. I'd look at MSDN forums and docs, maybe?)

Edited by Emre SUMENGEN

Guest vinbeaver
WM 6.5 is more than Titanium. CPR's are used for the honeycomb, lock screen, incoming call screen, alarm screen etc together with titanium. You would find lots of CPR files under \Windows in your device. Sector was talking about them, I believe. You should copy those CPR files from your device to PC, edit (search and replace) and transfer back to device. You would then overwrite the CPR files already in \Windows directory with the ones you have edited.

But, I don't think editing those files would give you changed fonts in Outlook etc. I think some reg-tweak must be done about it. (Sorry I don't know exactly what. I'm just guessing. I'd look at MSDN forums and docs, maybe?)

Gotcha, so I just need to copy all cpr's from \Windows and copy them to my desktop and edit them with the font I want and just copy and overwrite them back correct?

Guest bga7x
Could anyone advise how can I have the Day shown on Cclock as well?

not really answering your question here but are you using finger board? cause i see that little pixel in that top left corrner thats a known finger board error, if you push it a button will show up crazy......go to figerboard settings, options and show show bars in both landscape and portrait and it will go away!

Guest gianton
not really answering your question here but are you using finger board? cause i see that little pixel in that top left corrner thats a known finger board error, if you push it a button will show up crazy......go to figerboard settings, options and show show bars in both landscape and portrait and it will go away!

Thanks for the tip. This is not my screenshot but thanks anyway.

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
Gotcha, so I just need to copy all cpr's from \Windows and copy them to my desktop and edit them with the font I want and just copy and overwrite them back correct?

Yeah, that would probably do the trick for Titanium and stuff that rely on CPR files for configuration. But, as I repeat myself, I really doubt those can be used to change fonts system-wide (eg. Outlook or File Manager etc.)

Guest Emre SUMENGEN

It's actually not finger board, but Finger Keyboard, or FKB2.1 :D (Not trying to be rude)

Guest bga7x
It's actually not finger board, but Finger Keyboard, or FKB2.1 :D (Not trying to be rude)

yeah thanks clarifying that for me, i don't think anyone had any idea what i was talking about! ;)

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
yeah thanks clarifying that for me, i don't think anyone had any idea what i was talking about! ;)

Well, at least I myself thought "is there really something like that" and was actually just about to get googling for it :D Heh..

Guest shokka9
Enjoy fellas! Thanks to lesscro for the main idea.

Adding it to goodies section!

keep doing it like a.........

BAW$$

Good work, looks sick on my Omnia...thanks as always! :D

;)

Guest bga7x
Well, at least I myself thought "is there really something like that" and was actually just about to get googling for it :D Heh..

hahaha thats funny!!

Guest bga7x

Install to my device and soft reset.

is there going to be any other colors??

Guest fane

Awesome Job Sector looks great so bye bye honeycomb great idea because i think people didnt like honeycomb menu.

Btw its happening to me:when i try to switch from samsung keyboard to fingerboard it doesnt work,it keeps on samsung one.Is it normal?

Edit: Nevermind its solved

Edited by fane

Guest vinbeaver

Hey Sector, As always kudos... you f*ckin rock man! Now with our new start menu, does restart let you still reorganize the icons?

Guest vinbeaver

Alright... got the fonts changed in all the cprs. Does anyone know if there is anyway to change the font for any other parts of the OS. Like maybe for the Start button at the top. Please if anyone knows please let me know. I've included some screenshots.

post-461706-1244423844_thumb.jpg

post-461706-1244423851_thumb.jpg

Guest bga7x
Alright... got the fonts changed in all the cprs. Does anyone know if there is anyway to change the font for any other parts of the OS. Like maybe for the Start button at the top. Please if anyone knows please let me know. I've included some screenshots.

Thats a nice set of.......Panels there!!

Guest gianton

Install to my device and soft reset.

Was waiting for smth like this, thanks G! :D

Guest forelli
Yep, the current WM7 and Bliss themes won't work properly with new ROMs above Q1. I'm hoping to have updated WM7 and Bliss themes ready by Monday which should work correctly and fix these probs.

@forelli:

Installing CAnalog and saving settings (even changing and saving again) on default Titanium works fine here. Are you trying the install with one of the themes? And have you saved the setting to enable CAnalog as default instead of the normal clock?

Thanks guys for your help! I finally solved my problem by going into "Configure AnalogClock>System>CAnalogClock as Default Clock" instead of "Titanium Clock as Default (Restore)". No more disappearitions, the Analog Clock is there and, guess what, it's even saving my settings! lol

Now everything works fine

forelli

Guest krisdaff

I've been fiddeling around with the Titanium_240_400.cpr to create a look without text in the condensed panels, just icons. I copied the text for the condensed panel from the Ibrythill WM7 theme and just replaced the text in the original cpr. It works for all the default panels (clock, favorites, text, phone, voicemail, email, music, photos, calendar) but not for the added ones (opera, launcher, volume control, comm, fave people, titanium weather).

Here's the text I put in the cpr:

<Layer ID="DefaultCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="34">

<Layer ID="Page">

<!-- Condensed Icon -->

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\My Documents\Themes\WM7\wm7_default.png" Left="8" Top="2" Width="37" Height="37" />

</Layer>

</Layer>

I made the icons a little bit bigger and am still looking for the right icons to use but just for you to get an idea of what I'm talking about:

post-520242-1244458275_thumb.png

What I need help with is making the icons for all the added panels show on the left.

Thanks everyone for the awesome work you're doing for us on our phones!