Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest vinbeaver
I've been fiddeling around with the Titanium_240_400.cpr to create a look without text in the condensed panels, just icons. I copied the text for the condensed panel from the Ibrythill WM7 theme and just replaced the text in the original cpr. It works for all the default panels (clock, favorites, text, phone, voicemail, email, music, photos, calendar) but not for the added ones (opera, launcher, volume control, comm, fave people, titanium weather).

Here's the text I put in the cpr:

<Layer ID="DefaultCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="34">

<Layer ID="Page">

<!-- Condensed Icon -->

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\My Documents\Themes\WM7\wm7_default.png" Left="8" Top="2" Width="37" Height="37" />

</Layer>

</Layer>

I made the icons a little bit bigger and am still looking for the right icons to use but just for you to get an idea of what I'm talking about:

post-520242-1244458275_thumb.png

What I need help with is making the icons for all the added panels show on the left.

Thanks everyone for the awesome work you're doing for us on our phones!

Yeah, I actually have a .cab for this created by someone on XDA... but I was missing the icons as well so I gave up on it and went back to the original titanium.

Guest cobrica
Alright... got the fonts changed in all the cprs. Does anyone know if there is anyway to change the font for any other parts of the OS. Like maybe for the Start button at the top. Please if anyone knows please let me know. I've included some screenshots.

Wou this lock screen looks cool.. please share it :D

Guest _GMC_

hello

i dont know how to describe but i'll try :D

these icons in the upper taskbar ... when i have bluetooth activated and connected there is no more space for another icon (f.e. for missed incoming calls or smth) ...

is there a way to show more icons?

Guest sector

Updates:

Added updated wm7 theme.

Added updated CTwitter panel.

Added updated CAnalogClock (2 packs just different layouts). Remember to use CAnalog on WM7 first install analog and then wm7 theme

Guest vinbeaver

Hey Cobrica, do you want just the lockscreen or all screens with the same font that I'm using. Let me know and I'll just post them here.

Actually, I'll just upload all my cpr's and .png's and just copy the ones you want to \Windows. I'm also gonna upload some nice lady wallpapers in 240x400 format for your drooling pleasure. Keep in mind they are for the slightly more mature audience.

EDITED: Here's my files, there's a number of them to play around with... make sure to backup yours first before copying to \Windows.

Let me include 2 screenshots for those who haven't seen em.

CPR__s_and_Other_Files.rar

post-461706-1244504058_thumb.jpg

post-461706-1244504090_thumb.jpg

Edited by vinbeaver

Guest vinbeaver

Here's those sexy backgrounds for those of you who want them in wonderful 240x400 format for your viewing pleasure. A handful of them were from a different wallpaper pack someone else created, but most are my own work in resizing them for the Omnia.

Sexy_Pics_240x400__1_.rar

Guest vinbeaver

Here are some regular wallpapers as well... Let me know if you guys like most of them and I will continue to create more. If not then I shall just continue creating them for myself. LOL

240x400.rar

Guest Lancez
Here are some regular wallpapers as well... Let me know if you guys like most of them and I will continue to create more. If not then I shall just continue creating them for myself. LOL

i say, u should start ur own thread..........well done

Guest vinbeaver
i say, u should start ur own thread..........well done

Maybe I will... I don't know. I guess I could though, no reason not to.

Guest krisdaff

So I managed to get my icons fixed (although they're not properly aligned yet). A big thank you to rendeiro2005 for providing the parts I needed for that.

So now I'm faced with the next issue. Is there a way to centralize the text in the expanded panels? Right now it's left-orientated.

Also I would like for the gray panel to disappear. I would like to have it completely transparent.

Some screenshots:

post-520242-1244511214_thumb.png

Default clock

post-520242-1244511239_thumb.png

FavePeople

post-520242-1244511255_thumb.png

Launcher

post-520242-1244511284_thumb.png

MyPhotos

Guest vinbeaver
So I managed to get my icons fixed (although they're not properly aligned yet). A big thank you to rendeiro2005 for providing the parts I needed for that.

So now I'm faced with the next issue. Is there a way to centralize the text in the expanded panels? Right now it's left-orientated.

Also I would like for the gray panel to disappear. I would like to have it completely transparent.

Some screenshots:

post-520242-1244511214_thumb.png

Default clock

post-520242-1244511239_thumb.png

FavePeople

post-520242-1244511255_thumb.png

Launcher

post-520242-1244511284_thumb.png

MyPhotos

Sector has posted some bronzeres files for different colors and transparency's. There is a clear one in the pack... just use that one. If you can't find it let me know I have it.

Guest ziga24
yesssss!!!!!

post-445464-1244157318_thumb.jpg

just replace...

<Layer ID="CalendarCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="34">

<Layer ID="Page">

<!-- Condensed Line 1 -->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="10" Top="4" Width="220" Height="34" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1026">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text> <!-- Line 1 -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="106" Top="0" Width="164" Height="21" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="106" Top="19" Width="164" Height="18" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text> 

</Layer>

</Layer>

Where should I replace this?

Updates:

Added updated wm7 theme.

Added updated CTwitter panel.

Added updated CAnalogClock (2 packs just different layouts). Remember to use CAnalog on WM7 first install analog and then wm7 theme

Some "bugs" I have notice in wm7 theme:

- Contact (fave people) dont shows original picture of selected contact, but logo from fave contact,

- Facebook plugin dont shows its logo on today screen,

- wheather plugin dont shows picture of current weather as It shows in older versions of wheater panel

Guest nikosxri

Hi guys i am trying to modify the signal bar but can get no signal bars.I can see only the icon behind the bars.Sectors elite is fine but i see no signal bars.

The cdma guys can have colored signal bars.What about gsm?

Has anyone succeeded to obtain signal bars with modified icon in qvga gsm?

Guest Genix9
Some "bugs" I have notice in wm7 theme:

- Contact (fave people) dont shows original picture of selected contact, but logo from fave contact,

- Facebook plugin dont shows its logo on today screen,

- wheather plugin dont shows picture of current weather as It shows in older versions of wheater panel

Which did you install 1st, the plugins or the theme? In order to work correctly the theme needs to be installed after any plugins.

Guest kurniawan
Where should I replace this?

Look at the titanium 240x400 cpr file.... or flash to latest ROM by sector....

Found a solution to this.

post-479752-1244548055_thumb.png post-479752-1244548070_thumb.png post-479752-1244548100_thumb.png

gianton.... can u share your lockscreen CPR file.... love the slide button underneath and clock above...! thnks

Guest Jeanne8fr

Hello,

I have modifed the Radar.exe from Showaco TitaniumWeather to display at the Omnia resolution. Portrait only!

sshot000.gif

Just overwrite the 'radar.exe' with this new one.

If you get an error message asking for a dll, copy the dll in the same folder.

Save your original file first. Don't blame me if you don't.

Radar.zip

Let me know how it goes for you.

Jeannette

Guest sector
Hello,

I have modifed the Radar.exe from Showaco TitaniumWeather to display at the Omnia resolution. Portrait only!

sshot000.gif

Just overwrite the 'radar.exe' with this new one.

If you get an error message asking for a dll, copy the dll in the same folder.

Save your original file first. Don't blame me if you don't.

Radar.zip

Let me know how it goes for you.

Jeannette

wow nice jean! :D hope you can achieve it also for landscape but im sure you will.

great job.