Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest jackljane
Could anyone advise how can I have the Day shown on Cclock as well?

post-479752-1244394804_thumb.png

You need to open titanium_240x400.cpr in your text editor. search for string "AMPM" and replace with "Day of Week". Copy the edited cpr to \windows\ with resco to replace the original file.

Now I have been trying to do the same with LS_Lockscene*.cpr but not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel. Has anybody been able to do change the lockscene AMPM to display day name instead? Please help.

Guest ziga24
Look at the titanium 240x400 cpr file.... or flash to latest ROM by sector....

Thanks for directives... I´m using WM7 theme so I had to modify code a little bit.

Here is code if someone will need it... (for to use calendar notification on home screen in WM7 theme)

<Layer ID="CalendarCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="34">

<Layer ID="Page">

<!-- Condensed Icon -->

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\Windows\Titanium_cal.png" Left="10" Top="5" Width="25" Height="34" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<!-- Condensed Line 1 -->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="40" Top="4" Width="220" Height="34" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1026">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text> <!-- Line 1 -->

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="140" Top="0" Width="164" Height="21" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

<!-- Line 2 -->

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="140" Top="19" Width="164" Height="18" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

Guest ziga24
Which did you install 1st, the plugins or the theme? In order to work correctly the theme needs to be installed after any plugins.

I installed first the theme and than plugins :/ I will try your (right) way now. Thanks for answering...

Guest gianton
Look at the titanium 240x400 cpr file.... or flash to latest ROM by sector....

gianton.... can u share your lockscreen CPR file.... love the slide button underneath and clock above...! thnks

Here you are m8

Low_Lock.rar

Guest gianton
You need to open titanium_240x400.cpr in your text editor. search for string "AMPM" and replace with "Day of Week". Copy the edited cpr to \windows\ with resco to replace the original file.

Now I have been trying to do the same with LS_Lockscene*.cpr but not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel. Has anybody been able to do change the lockscene AMPM to display day name instead? Please help.

Thanks for the heads up mate, appreciated!

Guest markkohfm

can someone help me with the notification panel? i have both gmail and activesync account. when the activesync account has mail, the icon on the condensed page will turn to the X pic but it is fine with gmail. the activesycn account has the outlook pic on the expanded page though.

Guest thenu

im try canalog6.01/02/03

when i active the calendar, always received rror

anybody got the same thing like me?any solution? now i use version 5 again

Guest palah
Thanks for directives... I´m using WM7 theme so I had to modify code a little bit.

Here is code if someone will need it... (for to use calendar notification on home screen in WM7 theme)

<Layer ID="CalendarCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="34">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\Windows\Titanium_cal.png" Left="10" Top="5" Width="25" Height="34" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="40" Top="4" Width="220" Height="34" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="cmhomeres.dll,1026">

</Text>

<Text ID="Text 1" Left="140" Top="0" Width="164" Height="21" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

<Text ID="Text 2" Left="140" Top="19" Width="164" Height="18" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

Hi Thanks... now have appoinments on today screen...woo hoo :D Ok ... is there any way to get say upto two appointments or even one (aka like M2D) to show as an entry 'under' Calander instead of besides it?

Guest blazingwolf
can someone help me with the notification panel? i have both gmail and activesync account. when the activesync account has mail, the icon on the condensed page will turn to the X pic but it is fine with gmail. the activesycn account has the outlook pic on the expanded page though.

There is a bug with exchange email accounts. The only way to change it right now is to make the the image a static image instead of one that can change and be highlighted. To do this you will need to edit the Titanium 240X400 and 400 X240 cpr files. Here is the line for the 240X400.

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\windows\notify_email.png" Left="188" Top="2" Width="25" Height="32" VerticalAlignment="Top" ScaleStyle="Fit" Opacity="0.6" /> (you might need to change the image location for your device)

It would be really nice if someone could find the correct way to fix this though. I know I have tried but so far I have failed. :D

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest markkohfm

Thanks! Btw do you know how to get rid of the voicemail condensed panel? i dun use voicemail and have managed to get rid of the icon on the condensed page.

There is a bug with exchange email accounts. The only way to change it right now is to make the the image a static image instead of one that can change and be highlighted. To do this you will need to edit the Titanium 240X400 and 400 X240 cpr files. Here is the line for the 240X400.

<Image ID="ImageFixed" Source="\windows\notify_email.png" Left="188" Top="2" Width="25" Height="32" VerticalAlignment="Top" ScaleStyle="Fit" Opacity="0.6" /> (you might need to change the image location for your device)

It would be really nice if someone could find the correct way to fix this though. I know I have tried but so far I have failed. :D

Edited by markkohfm

Guest jackljane
Thanks! Btw do you know how to get rid of the voicemail condensed panel? i dun use voicemail and have managed to get rid of the icon on the condensed page.

You can disable the voicemail tab completely by using the CHome Editor... :D

Guest markkohfm

sorry i didnt specify correctly. i want to get rid of the voicemail expanded panel of the notification panel. i dun wan to have to slide past the voicemail panel just to get to sms.

You can disable the voicemail tab completely by using the CHome Editor... :D

Guest denaz
Unfortunately not. There seems to be a limitation with the number of images you can display per panel (20 max), and CAnalogClock uses quite a bit (7 just to display the digital clock, for example).

This beta's mostly a code update with new / improved functionality. Once he's happy with that part of it he's going to look at the issue regarding the images and how to get around that. In the meantime here's some screens of the Omnia 6.1b - Sector should upload the cab in a little while.

excuse me, but i have a little problem with this clock.

I've modified it a little bit, but i cannot see the slideshow:

screen01a.jpg

I've changed the path in registry to point at \My storage\DCIM\100SSCAM\ but it seems to not work.

Where i'm wrong?

TY very much

Guest smilegod

Original author chriscsh

Original post and download at Xda-Developers

Another clock plugin with simple RSS reader

manila style with animation biggrin.gif (the original idea from Twolf)

hopefully this work for you

the RSS reader just a very very beta for test

if that not work well, i will delete this function on the coming version

it is simple work by mortscript with my stupid knowledge (if anyone can help to modify is welcome biggrin.gif)

you can input your flavour RSS feed, everytime you manual input the new address,

it will add to the flavour list, so be carefully don't input the same address

this may not work on all RSS feed (some feed with most html code, and i still search the way to delete them)

remember the address is start from http:// not feed://

what you need:

Mortscript

sshot000fkz.jpgsshot001l.jpgsshot002.jpgcdigiclock5.jpg

V0.31

update for all resolution

Guest denaz

eh... it can be awesome to have my work with this clock...

Or this clock with weather, wifi and bluet...

I'll try... i think is too hard for me but i'll try :D

Guest Omega Ra

okay quick question. I want to skin my panels with the blue carbon fibre one and use those icons, however it does not work properly with my current ROM. The icons for the cHome panel get broken when I try to use it. The panels get skinned and I get the clock icon, but the others don't work..any ideas?

Guest Genix9
excuse me, but i have a little problem with this clock.

I've modified it a little bit, but i cannot see the slideshow:

I've changed the path in registry to point at \My storage\DCIM\100SSCAM\ but it seems to not work.

Where i'm wrong?

TY very much

The slideshow app is a little touchy and doesn't seem to always like direct registry editing for some reason. You can try going into CAnalog settings, disabling the slideshow then soft reset. The go back and re-enable the slideshow.

Guest jackljane

Anybody manage to find how to add day of week in lockscene clock above the date????

I also have another question. Is it possible to totally change the 6.5 honeycomb start menu with a different program - say mobile shell or panoramic launchpad. This will greatly improve the choice of customization possible with 6.5 Windows Mobile.

Guest trektech
Anybody manage to find how to add day of week in lockscene clock above the date????

I also have another question. Is it possible to totally change the 6.5 honeycomb start menu with a different program - say mobile shell or panoramic launchpad. This will greatly improve the choice of customization possible with 6.5 Windows Mobile.

to add date: HKLM\nls\overrides\SSDate

change the string to

dddd dd/M/yy

edit.. Oh I didnt see the word "above the date" :D thats different...

Edited by trektech