Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest vinbeaver
Just download, and READ. you need fp7 to run this. Works great on the Omnia

I did follow directions and... i do have fp7 and have had fp7 for the longest time.

Guest trektech
trektech: if yours show the date without registry hack lease share your LS_Lockscene*.cpr. Thanks in advance.

is this thing you want to see in your lockscene?

post-200336-1244902476_thumb.jpg

Guest blazingwolf
blazingwolf : is this suitable for omnia?or must modify again?

It's modified for the Omnia now which is why I posted it here. :D

Guest blazingwolf
blazingwolf -> Greate skin !!! but doesnt work propertly with not oryginal plugins :D

Yeah, I know and I mentioned it in my post. The other plugins will have to be modded also to fit in and look correct. I will be working on some of them for my ROM. I'll post the ones I do.

Guest blazingwolf
Hi, doesnt any1 know how to fiz fave contacts in Greatbal's skin?? i did multiple hard reset and installed his cab.. it still shows like normal "fave contacts" . not like the one on his page. it doesnt show enlarged contact images. titanium weather works fine. please help me. ;)

Try installing the the greatbal_ATContacts v0.98 transparent.cab. I just added it to my post above (the one with the theme files). :D

Guest vinbeaver
Here are the modded Greatbal Titanium Neo themes. One is the orginal brown and the other is the transparent that Greatbal just released. All thanks to Greatbal for the theme. ;)

Make sure to install the TitaniumWeather cab before installing the neo theme. Also, not all pulgins have been accounted for so they will look different then some of the others. :D

Are they working on making it function will all panels?

Guest jaya7
Try installing the the greatbal_ATContacts v0.98 transparent.cab. I just added it to my post above (the one with the theme files). :D

I tried..but still same results. i had to remove the "fave people" text to make it look better. Not sure whats's wrong. I'm gonna hard reset 1 more time and give it a go. Thanx for uploading bro. ;)

Guest blazingwolf
Are they working on making it function will all panels?

Greatbal said that he would be workig on some more panels and I will be working on some as well, CLauncher for example. I would say that all panels will be accommodated at some point in time.

Guest blazingwolf
great job Blazing!!!

only 2 little problems

Did you install the panels before installing the neo theme? If not then do that and it should take care of the issue. On my ROM I did not have to install either panel as I already had them and installing the theme made the needed changes.

Repeat for everyone:

The panels need to be installed before installing the Neo theme or it will not work. If you have these items already and don't want or need the icons then the Neo theme should make the changes to those panels.

Not all panels are supported at this time.

Guest blazingwolf
Atcontacts still doesnt work. But if u install the weather cab before you install the neo skin cab it works. the only prob i have now is wit Atcontacts :D

Make sure the contacts panel is installed prior to the Neo theme cab.

Guest jackljane
Hi, doesnt any1 know how to fiz fave contacts in Greatbal's skin?? i did multiple hard reset and installed his cab.. it still shows like normal "fave contacts" . not like the one on his page. it doesnt show enlarged contact images. titanium weather works fine. please help me. :D

Jaya7, If you post your titanium*.cpr maybe I can look into it.

Guest jaya7
Jaya7, If you post your titanium*.cpr maybe I can look into it.

i tried searching my phone bro.. titanium.cpr not found... is there any other reason why it would still show as normal titanium plugin? i installed Atcontacts and Titanium weather before installing the Neo skin

Guest brettwg

how do u get the omnia to use two different wallpaper files? I'm using wowzers rom...

Can i do this with chrome?

thanks, brett .g

Hello everyone

Just made a WM 6.5 theme called Tiger

Portrait + Landscape

Hope you like it :D

Screenshots:

post-371107-1244205387_thumb.jpg post-371107-1244205399_thumb.jpg post-371107-1244205406_thumb.jpgpost-371107-1244205413_thumb.jpg

post-371107-1244205424_thumb.jpg post-371107-1244205430_thumb.jpg

post-371107-1244205434_thumb.jpg post-371107-1244205439_thumb.jpg

Wallpapers:

post-371107-1244205577_thumb.jpgpost-371107-1244205583_thumb.jpg

tiger.cab

Guest brettwg

sector,

I'm trying to add apps to the app bar.

CLauncher v0.21 [Omnia version ONLY]

I can add an app but when I select an icon to use it just pops up the normal red x icon.

I know i need to put icons in the windows directory. but none of them seems to work.

I'm trying to add my pandora application right now, but of course i would like to add other.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks, brett g.

Guest blazingwolf
hi Blazingwolf, could you make a list of all the panels which has been modified please?

Ones I know for sure so far.

TitaniumWeather

ATContacts

CClock

CEmail

CText

CPhone

CVoicemail

CMyPhotos

CMusic

CAppointments

Guest blazingwolf
Seems to me like titanium design is quiet rigid. Every time you add panel you need to modify a lot of stuff. It would be a lot better if the cpr is loaded dynamically only when needed/used. Something like phattemplate. I guess microsoft always take the difficult approach.

The theme or rather hack to titanium:

have potential to rival M2D.. keep it up. I will contribute if I can.

Well this is a major change on how things look. So this means everything needs to change even the resource dll. If you make a new panel that fits in to the orginal design then you don't really need to make changes to the existing panels.

Guest blazingwolf
i tried searching my phone bro.. titanium.cpr not found... is there any other reason why it would still show as normal titanium plugin? i installed Atcontacts and Titanium weather before installing the Neo skin

It's called Titanium_240x400.cpr. You have to look for the correct name or you won't find it. ;)

I'm not sure why you are having an issue as this works perfectly fine for me. :D

Guest vinbeaver

I know there are a large number of users who use VITO SMS, is there anyway we can edit CHome to direct and pull from VITO instead of using the default SMS client? If there's anyone who could help me do this that would be spectacular. I am awful with the CHome Editor so some extra help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Guest Higgins12
I know there are a large number of users who use VITO SMS, is there anyway we can edit CHome to direct and pull from VITO instead of using the default SMS client? If there's anyone who could help me do this that would be spectacular. I am awful with the CHome Editor so some extra help would be great. Thanks in advance.

I would be interested to know too

Guest jaya7
It's called Titanium_240x400.cpr. You have to look for the correct name or you won't find it. ;)

I'm not sure why you are having an issue as this works perfectly fine for me. :D

Its workin now. I reset phone memory. installed all the cabs and its works fine now.thank you very much :D cant wait to c if there's any other plugins will be available :D

Guest vinbeaver

How do I change icons for titanium weather in your latest rom sector. They only include the spil icons. I would like to use the M2D icons i think is what they are or stardock maybe not sure. Can you help with that please?

Guest Genix9
How do I change icons for titanium weather in your latest rom sector. They only include the spil icons. I would like to use the M2D icons i think is what they are or stardock maybe not sure. Can you help with that please?

Stardock are the ones you want I think. But here's a whole bunch just in case :D . These are all WQVGA/Omnia defalt Titanium.

Edit: Removed IconBest2 set since the images don't correlate correctly. Will upload again when fixed.

Showaco_TitaniumWeather_BeyondInvisible_WQVGA.cab

Showaco_TitaniumWeather_Buff_WQVGA.cab

Showaco_TitaniumWeather_HTC_WQVGA.cab

Showaco_TitaniumWeather_Spil_WQVGA.cab

Showaco_TitaniumWeather_Stardock_WQVGA.cab

Edited by Genix9

Guest vinbeaver
Stardock are the ones you want I think. But here's a whole bunch just in case :D . These are all WQVGA/Omnia defalt Titanium.

Well thanks a million there Genix... I definitely got more than I bargained for. Kudos!