Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest blazingwolf
Awesome work you've done on getting CMultiClock into your theme ;) . Should also have the updated version out in a day or so if all goes well.

Thanks. :D

I'll work on that version once you release it.

Guest blazingwolf
blazingwolf thanks for the great job

i have a guestion. how can i set multiclock as the main tab in interface when i deselect the cclock

i mean when i push the button for cancel call the 6.5 interface goes to cclock

how can i do this for cmulticlock?

sorrrry for my english :D

If you remove CClock from showing with CHome Editor then Titanium will default to the top most panel. Place CMultiClock as the top most panel and it will default to it.

Guest blazingwolf
Bro Blazingwolf....

i have a problem with multiclock, after i edited my CPR file, i get the Atplugininstaller.exe error when i want to change from analog clock to digital clock. Now its stuck at analog clock, any idea how to fix that?

i tried uninstalling n reinstalling, not working... :D

Yep, I have noticed the issue. If you edit the .cpr file directly then that happens. Everything needs to remain the same after you install this. So, make your needed changes to the .cpr file and then install CMultiClock. This is an issue with ATpluginstaller that I can't fix.

Guest blazingwolf
Genix9 and blazingwolf look I was talking about this: third line in weathercast

post-509839-1245922627_thumb.png

OK. Thanks for pointing that out with the image. It is a lot easier to understand the issue. Looks like I need to widen the text area (my weather hasn't changed much lately so I did not get the issue). I get that fixed today then. :D

Guest blazingwolf
blazingwolf, is it possible for text and notification panel to display full message? since we have so much space anyway

Sorry, I'm not understanding what you want.

Guest vinbeaver

Hey blazingwolf, have you had a chance to take a look at the TWolf clock on XDA, is there anyway you could make that work for your neo theme. Only plugin left I have that won't work with it.

Guest blazingwolf
Hey blazingwolf, have you had a chance to take a look at the TWolf clock on XDA, is there anyway you could make that work for your neo theme. Only plugin left I have that won't work with it.

Twolf clock? Link please (though if it if the all in one I doubt I will be doing it as there is a lot of work to get that done).

Guest kng00

PLZ advise on how to install apps(skyscape in particular) to My storage ie 16G NOT the miniature 80MB store where windows and program files are installed.

PS: the app itself is not prompting me to choose the location i want. it automatically installs on Program files

thx in advance

Guest vinbeaver
Twolf clock? Link please (though if it if the all in one I doubt I will be doing it as there is a lot of work to get that done).

No it's not an all in one, but it appears to me that it's the best clock available. It's not a resource hog and has some good functionality to it. So that would be greatly appreciated if you could hook this up. I'm not even sure if other's are aware of this plugin but if they haven't the link here is included.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523015

Guest blazingwolf
No it's not an all in one, but it appears to me that it's the best clock available. It's not a resource hog and has some good functionality to it. So that would be greatly appreciated if you could hook this up. I'm not even sure if other's are aware of this plugin but if they haven't the link here is included.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523015

That is the multi plugin. It has a bunch of panels made in to one. That would be a lot of work.

Guest DivEorDiE
If you remove CClock from showing with CHome Editor then Titanium will default to the top most panel. Place CMultiClock as the top most panel and it will default to it.

thanks

Guest markkohfm

Yes! thats right! being able to read the entire message would be fantastic.

he wants the full (or as much of) the SMS to appear on the panel, not just the one line.

hope that helps blazingwolf?

:D

Guest vinbeaver
That is the multi plugin. It has a bunch of panels made in to one. That would be a lot of work.

Pleeeeeeease! That plugin is awesome, but if not that's ok as well. As soon as someone does it I will definitely snatch up your theme. I'd do it but have absolutely no clue as to what I am doing.

Guest DJRedLine

On your CMultiClock you have the option for either Upcoming Appointments or RSS Feeds

How about a 3rd option similar to TWolf's MultiPlugin that shows just the 'Notification Panel' icons (ie new SMS/Email etc) or have these icons appear somewhere else on your MultiClock?

Guest blazingwolf
On your CMultiClock you have the option for either Upcoming Appointments or RSS Feeds

How about a 3rd option similar to TWolf's MultiPlugin that shows just the 'Notification Panel' icons (ie new SMS/Email etc) or have these icons appear somewhere else on your MultiClock?

You can set up the notification panel right under MultiClock. That way you see the notifications too. :D

Guest Genix9

You can set up the notification panel right under MultiClock. That way you see the notifications too. :D

Exactly what he said ;) . I know there's been some people asking for notification icons on CMultiClock, but i don't think it's necessary with most ROM's already running the Notification plugin which gives a lot more information.

Guest vinbeaver

I guess the bigger question is how can I delete .ttf files? It will not let me delete them, even if they are not files I am using. I currently am running Resco Explorer. They are actually .ttf files that I have added to \Windows and no longer want to use and seem to be interfering with the newest font files I am trying to use. Please if you have any knowledge of this would be helpful... Thanks in advance!

Guest blazingwolf
Genix9 and blazingwolf look I was talking about this: third line in weathercast

Can you try this version please and see if it works better. I'm still not getting three lines of weather in my area.

Edit: Sorry I uploaded the wrong version. This one should work better. :D

Genix9_CMultiClock_0.6_WQVGA_Neo.cab

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
I guess the bigger question is how can I delete .ttf files? It will not let me delete them, even if they are not files I am using. I currently am running Resco Explorer. They are actually .ttf files that I have added to \Windows and no longer want to use and seem to be interfering with the newest font files I am trying to use. Please if you have any knowledge of this would be helpful... Thanks in advance!

Did you try renaming them?

Guest andylyf
Yep, I have noticed the issue. If you edit the .cpr file directly then that happens. Everything needs to remain the same after you install this. So, make your needed changes to the .cpr file and then install CMultiClock. This is an issue with ATpluginstaller that I can't fix.

Hi blazingwolf, i found the solution, it seems like if i edit cpr file and copy it back to windows, it will become Read-Only, i use Resco to remove the Read-Only and now i can change back to Digital clock and the ATpluginstaller error will not happen...

Cheers

Guest blazingwolf
Hi blazingwolf, i found the solution, it seems like if i edit cpr file and copy it back to windows, it will become Read-Only, i use Resco to remove the Read-Only and now i can change back to Digital clock and the ATpluginstaller error will not happen...

Cheers

Hmm, I know the files I was using were not read only. I willkeep an eye out for this though. Thanks. :D