Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest teddyking
link reupload :D

Please reupload,it dead again.Thanks

Solved : i found it on SHOKKA9 Rom Topic.Thanks

Edited by teddyking

Guest vinbeaver

Hey blazingwolf, for the regular CClock can we change the font for the time?  I'd like to change the font of it.  Also do you think you'll be able to or will redo the TWolf plugin?

EDIT: And I'm talking about while using the greatbal neo theme you modded.

Edited by vinbeaver

Guest blazingwolf
Hey blazingwolf, for the regular CClock can we change the font for the time?  I'd like to change the font of it.  Also do you think you'll be able to or will redo the TWolf plugin?

EDIT: And I'm talking about while using the greatbal neo theme you modded.

Sure, you can modify the .cpr file to use another font. No, I do not plan to do Twolfs panel at this time.

Guest vinbeaver
Sure, you can modify the .cpr file to use another font. No, I do not plan to do Twolfs panel at this time.

Yeah I got it, I am an idiot... I totally missed one change in the fonts in the cpr.  Bummer on the TWolf... hopefully you have a change of heart on that one.  Thanks for all you do bud.

Guest jaya7
The Bluetooth icon did not change and still is the original white icon. any suggestion?

installed SDK certs before installing the taskbar? works fine for me :D

Guest crazyhorse1962
installed SDK certs before installing the taskbar? works fine for me :D

I have installed it; otherwise nothing would have shown up! Right? ;)

Guest denteno

still waiting ..

where can i found a cab to move the slider to down the screen ..

the first post says download the attachment but i aint see anything in there !!

Guest vinbeaver
still waiting ..

where can i found a cab to move the slider to down the screen ..

the first post says download the attachment but i aint see anything in there !!

Go take a peek in the i900/general omnia rom section... there is a thread there that changes all of that for you. Go... hurry! lol

Guest monyozt
The Bluetooth icon did not change and still is the original white icon. any suggestion?

i think its BTIconNotifier... thats indicate your bluetooth is turn ON.. its like shortcut to turn off your bluetooth

bt.png

Bluetooth-with-icon-before-.png

Edited by monyozt

Guest markkohfm

I dunno why but the cpr file provide for the lock screen with bottom slider seems to make the sliding very difficult. wonder if anyone has one that fixes the problem.

Guest blazingwolf
hi blazingwolf, any updates as to extending the viewing space for sms on the panels? appreciate you hard work.

No sir. To be honest I haven't even looked at it yet.

Guest forelli
Neo CMultiClock is now available. :D

hey blazingwolf, would mind sharing your Chome (Notification panel) cab please?

Edit: I installed the one I have AFTER I installed the Neo theme, and it works! I don't understand how come it doesn't show on khuanchai ULite 21820 no matters what I try, and it works on your theme, and after having installed the theme. Go figure...

Anyway, very good job, thanks!

forelli

Edited by forelli

Guest Michelle My Belle

Can anyone help me with a small problem...

My background picture in "Start menu", is too bright. I'd like to make the background picture (for "Start menu" only) darker.

Essentially to lessen the impact and make the icons - in the foreground stand out a little better.

Is there a setting and if so where?

Thanks Guys.

Michelle

Guest dmcnado
Can anyone help me with a small problem...

My background picture in "Start menu", is too bright. I'd like to make the background picture (for "Start menu" only) darker.

Essentially to lessen the impact and make the icons - in the foreground stand out a little better.

Is there a setting and if so where?

Thanks Guys.

Michelle

Generally, the graphic background files are built into the actual .tsk files. I've been using the default themes found at the beginning of this thread (post #1), such as Classic Blue and DVF green, and it appears that the background picture for the Start Menu is darker than the one for the Today page. If you don't have any way to regenerate a tsk file, then one suggestion would be to use your own wallpaper. Go to Settings/Today, check the box on the appearance tab (use this picture as the background), and browse to select the wallpaper of your choice. Close out and then soft reset. However, you will then end up with the same wallpaper for both the Today screen and the Start Menu.

Guest Michelle My Belle
Generally, the graphic background files are built into the actual .tsk files. I've been using the default themes found at the beginning of this thread (post #1), such as Classic Blue and DVF green, and it appears that the background picture for the Start Menu is darker than the one for the Today page. If you don't have any way to regenerate a tsk file, then one suggestion would be to use your own wallpaper. Go to Settings/Today, check the box on the appearance tab (use this picture as the background), and browse to select the wallpaper of your choice. Close out and then soft reset. However, you will then end up with the same wallpaper for both the Today screen and the Start Menu.

Thanks for the response dmcnado.

I'd actually copied the black_stwater_240_400 & black_stwater_400_240 files (renaming 'stwater' obviously), infact they are the same images as the first three pictures on post #3. I'd been looking for them for ages and then someone else asked for them and they were posted (.png format) :D

I wish there was a proper '.tsk' theme but I haven't found it any where, hence the post -I guess I could look into attempting to generate a '.tsk' of these pictures... software? ease of use?

anyone?

Thanks.

Michelle

Guest chingy51o

For some reason some of the program icons dont show up in the start menu. Does anyone know why this is happening and a fix for it?

Guest chingy51o

ones i installed. theres about 10-15 of them. some of them are sms-chat, aim, youtube, coreplayer, memmaid, nitrogen, wmwifirouter, resco explorer, spb backup, g-alarm. i tried using hComber to change the icons but it didnt work..

Edited by chingy51o

Guest reds_dada_blue
hey blazingwolf, would mind sharing your Chome (Notification panel) cab please?

Edit: I installed the one I have AFTER I installed the Neo theme, and it works! I don't understand how come it doesn't show on khuanchai ULite 21820 no matters what I try, and it works on your theme, and after having installed the theme. Go figure...

Anyway, very good job, thanks!

forelli

Yeah,Please share Chome (Notification panel) cab for Titanium 6.5.

Thanks... :D

Guest Gary Crutcher

Hi,

Just downloaded v21820 and when I run the application it does not detect my phone.

The connection to my computer works as I have completed an updated flash of the rom using the latest samsung rom.

Any ideas?

BTW- I am using vista on my computer.

Thanks,

Gary