Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest blazingwolf
I am looking for a mod that will display a bigger caller ID display on the original WM 6.5 lockscreen. Can someone help?

As I recall there is one in this thread. Quite a few pages ago though.

Guest vinbeaver

Hey Genix, any way we could get the background on the M2D clock in your CMultiClock plugin to be transparent?   I love my lady wallpapers and with that big ol' clock that I love I can't see them and I figured transparent background would help.   If not that's ok.

Guest Genix9
Hey Genix, any way we could get the background on the M2D clock in your CMultiClock plugin to be transparent? I love my lady wallpapers and with that big ol' clock that I love I can't see them and I figured transparent background would help. If not that's ok.

;) with you on that. Amongst other things I'm busy with code for enabling skins for the next version so we can look at switching between the default and something like drkfngthdragnlrd's red/transparent M2D clock as well.

Guest bga7x
;) with you on that. Amongst other things I'm busy with code for enabling skins for the next version so we can look at switching between the default and something like drkfngthdragnlrd's red/transparent M2D clock as well.

@Genix9 im looking to add you cmulticolck to my roms, im running into trouble editing the CPRs, i oened up the cab and added the plg's to my CPR's, it cooks but im not getting a softkey option like the setting one. what am i missing or do you have a idea which direction i need to go. this is what i get after flash!

post-502174-1247418758_thumb.png

Guest blazingwolf
@Genix9 im looking to add you cmulticolck to my roms, im running into trouble editing the CPRs, i oened up the cab and added the plg's to my CPR's, it cooks but im not getting a softkey option like the setting one. what am i missing or do you have a idea which direction i need to go. this is what i get after flash!

Did you put all of the other files in the correct location?

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf

@Genix9,

Ported CMultiClock to work on QVGA devices over on XDA-Developers. There is one user there reporting issues that I can't seem to fix. Perhaps you have an idea. On every reset he gets the error shown in the image. He also has an Operator issue as in the image. Any ideas?

This works perfectly on my HTC Vogue so I'm not sure what the issue is.

post-142761-1247433653_thumb.jpg

post-142761-1247433683_thumb.jpg

Guest blazingwolf

Did you run TitaniumWeather? Did you run personalizer to add your operator name? I just thought of these things.

Guest WEBMAB
Hey Genix, any way we could get the background on the M2D clock in your CMultiClock plugin to be transparent? I love my lady wallpapers and with that big ol' clock that I love I can't see them and I figured transparent background would help. If not that's ok.

Hi,

Genix thanks for the CMultiClock.

I made my M2D clock background transparent by redoing the “.png” files. Make a copy of the folder “digital” as a backup and then paste the 6 files in "clockbg.zip" and overwrite the existing files in the same dir. Path: Program Files\CMulticlock\Skins\Default\Digital.

Enjoy. ;)

post-484737-1247469412_thumb.jpg

clockbg.zip

See Post # 784 for Analog & Digital files.

Edited by WEBMAB

Guest Genix9
@Genix9,

Ported CMultiClock to work on QVGA devices over on XDA-Developers. There is one user there reporting issues that I can't seem to fix. Perhaps you have an idea. On every reset he gets the error shown in the image. He also has an Operator issue as in the image. Any ideas?

This works perfectly on my HTC Vogue so I'm not sure what the issue is.

It's because he's using version 7 of drkfngthdragnlrd's code. There was a problem in the section of am/pm code he re-wrote and missed an EndIf statement. If he moves over to the version 8 or back to my original it'll be corrected.

Guest Genix9
Hi,

Genix thanks for the CMultiClock.

I made my M2D clock background transparent by redoing the “.png” files. Make a copy of the folder “digital” as a backup and then paste the 6 files in "clockbg.zip" and overwrite the existing files in the same dir. Path: Program Files\CMulticlock\Skins\Default\Digital.

Enjoy. ;)

Awesome work, thanks!

Guest Genix9

post-502174-1247418758_thumb.png

Aside from .cpr's there are a bunch of default registry entries that get setup at install, as well as an installer script that runs after the usual WM install process.

The registry entries are in the cab, and the install script is install.mscr - let me know if you need help witht that. Also the registration process for MortScript is part of the installer. Not required if you have MortScript registered elsewhere (via TitaniumWeather for example), but you should update any existing/previous MortScript versions to the one included in my cab.

Guest WEBMAB

Genix, Thanks for your awesome work.

Made M2D clock background & analog clock transparent by redoing the “.png” files. Make a copy of the folder “digital” & "analog" as a backup and then paste the 7 files in "digital.zip" & 2 files in "analog.zip" and overwrite the existing files in the respective directories.

Path: Program Files\CMulticlock\Skins\Default\"Digital" & "Anealog".

post-484737-1247475476_thumb.jpg post-484737-1247475498_thumb.jpg

digital.zip analog.zip

Guest Jumba
It's because he's using version 7 of drkfngthdragnlrd's code. There was a problem in the section of am/pm code he re-wrote and missed an EndIf statement. If he moves over to the version 8 or back to my original it'll be corrected.

Hiya, if you recall I was having the same problem. Fixed it by flashing a newer rom (the old rom I had was having problems with titanium weather). All good now.

Thanks for the transparent clocks!! Is there any reason the top left quarter of the analog clock looks different? If that's how it's supposed to look then no worries, it still looks great. ;)

Edited by Jumba

Guest WEBMAB
Hiya, if you recall I was having the same problem. Fixed it by flashing a newer rom (the old rom I had was having problems with titanium weather). All good now.

Thanks for the transparent clocks!! Is there any reason the top left quarter of the analog clock looks different? If that's how it's supposed to look then no worries, it still looks great. ;)

It's supposed to be a glass like effect.

Attached one that's more transparent.

analog.zip

Guest blazingwolf

Ah, OK thanks. ;)

Guest blazingwolf
Genix, Thanks for your awesome work.

Made M2D clock background & analog clock transparent by redoing the “.png” files. Make a copy of the folder “digital” & "analog" as a backup and then paste the 7 files in "digital.zip" & 2 files in "analog.zip" and overwrite the existing files in the respective directories.

Path: Program Files\CMulticlock\Skins\Default\"Digital" & "Anealog"

Great work. Thank you very much. ;)

Guest vinbeaver

Hey Genix, could you add something like a refresh titanium in with the CMultiClock kind of like TWolf has in his MultiPlugin. That would help to alleviate some of the clock issues we've been having with these plugins. I'm sure everyone would find it to be greatly valuable.

Guest blazingwolf
Hey Genix, could you add something like a refresh titanium in with the CMultiClock kind of like TWolf has in his MultiPlugin. That would help to alleviate some of the clock issues we've been having with these plugins. I'm sure everyone would find it to be greatly valuable.

It's already in the settings.

Guest SaTX78216
Some of the pictures in post 2 in this thread have phone, voicemail, text, and mail all in one panel. How do I get that? Edited by SaTX78216

Guest bga7x
Aside from .cpr's there are a bunch of default registry entries that get setup at install, as well as an installer script that runs after the usual WM install process.

The registry entries are in the cab, and the install script is install.mscr - let me know if you need help witht that. Also the registration process for MortScript is part of the installer. Not required if you have MortScript registered elsewhere (via TitaniumWeather for example), but you should update any existing/previous MortScript versions to the one included in my cab.

yeah i pulled those out and but them in my RGU folder, I have Titanium 4.2 also, and have the same mortScrpt as in your cab. Im not sure if the OEM i made didnt pull evrything over, I know if things arent in the right place Mortscript will fail right? My Main concerns are the Setting soft key not showing up and missing PNG's if i run mortscript from cmulticolck in programs files i get the time and date to fix itself just not anything else! See the attached picture! as you can see im getting closer but im still way far off!!!

post-502174-1247524949_thumb.png

Edited by bga7x