Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest trektech
can somebody please upload LS_TimeBG.png from windows folder? please i didn't backed it up and now i don't have clock BG... :D

here it is........ ;)

post-200336-1248312112_thumb.png

Guest royroyers

i was editing my titanium with the showaco Chome Editor and just disable a few of thing like, Cwindows, CwelcomeCenter, CTestPlugin, Chome, and ChomeFavs, and just appear in the enable panel list an "avs" then close the Chome Editor, and the titanium disappear... next did a soft reset and nothing.. my titanium not start.. maybe just did something wrong.. please help me..

please help me

Guest engmisho
Oops, forgot abt that...

Steps to install.

1. Disable Titanium (aka Windows default).

2. Download the files from drkfngthdragnlrd mediafire link.

3. Install DragonWorld NeoTitanium Rev1.0.cab, Genix9 CMultiClock NeoTitanium Edition with Notifications Rev1.0.cab, DragonWorld CHome Settings Fix Rev.2.cab and Mortscript (if not installed).

4. Download my zip files Replace1.zip.

5. Copy all 5 png files to Neo folder under My Device.

6. Delete these files from Windows\ -> NeoAnalog_240x320.cpr, NeoAnalog_320x240.cpr, Neo_320x240.cpr and Neo_320x240.cpr. Replace with NeoAnalog_240x400.cpr, NeoAnalog_400x240.cpr, Neo_400x240.cpr and Neo_400x240.cpr.

7. Copy CMultiClock.mscr to Program Files\CMultiClock\

8. Enable Titanium.

Issues

- Still unable to launch apps which button is click on home page. Well, not sure why. perhaps someone can try out.. I have input the values in CMultiClock.mscr but still doesn't work.***Fixed***

- Do not use landscape mode (i have not made any changes).

Replace1.zip

From where to get the file for step 7 ?? (CMultiClock.mscr)

thanks

Guest Michelle My Belle

Hi Genix9,

What do you think about a 'lite' version of CMultiClock...?

Just the clocks - in a single pannel, either analogue or digital (maybe both if there's room to scale them).

Please don't get me wrong, I love your work (CMultiClock) - it takes pride of place on my Omnia, I was just wondering how much extra work this would be - if of course it's possible & you're interested.

It would certainly open other possibilites up for me wrt titanium panel order.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you for CMultiClock contribution - it looks fantastic on my Omnia.

Michelle

sup people. :) i jus flashed the winmo 6.5 latest version which was posted on the 1st page. firstly thanks sooo much for the winmo 6.5 its awesome.

BUt i have a problem. LOL. after flashing to 6.5, i realise that the omnia right btm area where the main menu button(touch) was suppose to be, has changed to contacts. may i noe hw do i access main menu? or how can i get the main menu to replace the contacts .

Thank you!

sry if its a noob question. new to samsung omnia

Edited by hwwr

Guest forelli
sup people. :) i jus flashed the winmo 6.5 latest version which was posted on the 1st page. firstly thanks sooo much for the winmo 6.5 its awesome.

BUt i have a problem. LOL. after flashing to 6.5, i realise that the omnia right btm area where the main menu button(touch) was suppose to be, has changed to contacts. may i noe hw do i access main menu? or how can i get the main menu to replace the contacts .

Thank you!

sry if its a noob question. new to samsung omnia

no problem, no noob questions in here, just questions. You should read carefully the first and second posts of this topic, you will find how to re-map your right and left soft keys using CHome Editor (by Showaco). It's the thing about the SK1URL etc...

forelli

Guest Genix9
Hi Genix9,

What do you think about a 'lite' version of CMultiClock...?

Just the clocks - in a single pannel, either analogue or digital (maybe both if there's room to scale them).

Please don't get me wrong, I love your work (CMultiClock) - it takes pride of place on my Omnia, I was just wondering how much extra work this would be - if of course it's possible & you're interested.

It would certainly open other possibilites up for me wrt titanium panel order.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you for CMultiClock contribution - it looks fantastic on my Omnia.

Michelle

I'm sure I can put an option in the app to provide for a lite version. Can you rough up a pic of more or less what you have in mind?

I've had some hectic things happening here lately (hence the very quietness on my part). As soon as I get back on track I'll sort out the updates I've promised.

Guest Michelle My Belle
I'm sure I can put an option in the app to provide for a lite version. Can you rough up a pic of more or less what you have in mind?

I've had some hectic things happening here lately (hence the very quietness on my part). As soon as I get back on track I'll sort out the updates I've promised.

Hi Genix9,

Thanks for the response.

Here's kind of what I had in mind - as you can see the clock(s) occupy a single Titanium panel - I guess there's space between both clocks for your service provider.

Sorry for the crappy mock-up - any way what do you think?

post-519222-1248971594_thumb.jpg

Guest SaTX78216

CAn someone edit this cpr file to remove the text in the photos and atcontacts panel. In the photo panel I got the the photo with the name next to it and on the at contacts I get the photo with the contact name and number next to it. I just want the photos displayed so that I can increase the size of the pics in the panels.

Titanium_240x400.zip

Guest nismohks

i installed Titanium CommManager [v0.22] but it doesnt work

it shows up in the Today menu and shows the BT and Wifi icon etc, but it just says SETUP for each item, and nothing works.

i have reset the phone already and still doesnt work.

how can i get it working?

thanks

Guest nismohks
You need to choose setup..and choose wifi/bluetooth option first, before 1st use.

which setup??

on the today screen? it just gives me an error saying "there is not application associated with "setup""

Edited by nismohks

Guest forelli
i installed Titanium CommManager [v0.22] but it doesnt work

it shows up in the Today menu and shows the BT and Wifi icon etc, but it just says SETUP for each item, and nothing works.

i have reset the phone already and still doesnt work.

how can i get it working?

thanks

if you press on phone, it will vibrate (if u set it to vibrate) then show phone and your operator. then if you press on wifi, it will show you wifi option1.exe and stuff like that. you have to choose accordingly (or even cancel) and it will work. do it for bluetooth too, and choose the btonoff.exe and everything will work. I have the 0.22 Ccomm version

forelli

Guest Michelle My Belle
if you press on phone, it will vibrate (if u set it to vibrate) then show phone and your operator. then if you press on wifi, it will show you wifi option1.exe and stuff like that. you have to choose accordingly (or even cancel) and it will work. do it for bluetooth too, and choose the btonoff.exe and everything will work. I have the 0.22 Ccomm version

forelli

... also I had this issue (once) when I decided to install to "My Storage" instead of internal memory... just a thought :-)

Michelle

Guest forelli
... also I had this issue (once) when I decided to install to "My Storage" instead of internal memory... just a thought :-)

Michelle

Michelle is 100% right: install in device memory, of course. Thanks for that, I forgot to mention this important point :)

forelli

Guest nismohks

installed on device memory already.

what do u mean press on setup and phone??

on the today menu, i just have comm manager, and as i scroll, i see the phone icon with setup, wifi with setup, bt with setup etc.

whenever i click on any of the icons within the comm manager, a "setup.mscr" error pops out. saying "there is no application associated with "setup". Ruhs the application first, then open this file from within the application."