Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest Morad kassem
hi Guys,

How can I have a LockScene with a large clock , seprated notifications for calls and sms, and the slider at the bottom ?

thanks.gif in advance

Find the below screen shot if it matches

Don't forget to back up your old CPR file located in windows dir.

post-575359-1251689553_thumb.png

LS_LockScene_240x400.rar

Guest Morad kassem

Dear Experts,

Thanks for the thread & the nice work shared here,

First of all:

Please i need help with the below screen shot, I've installed Media Album into WM 6.5 build 23025, then the UP button written Open although it acts correctly, so plz advice, how to change the button caption from Open to Up, also how to change the Media Album registry so every time i open the application to be opened in a specific path.

post-575359-1251691432_thumb.png

Secondly:

When i use Total commander in WM 6.5 just 2 icons appears & the rest is not as below, any way to fix it.

post-575359-1251692035_thumb.png

Third:

The option button is squared instead of being circle as normal, so any way i can change it to the normal circle button as below.

post-575359-1251692235_thumb.png

Fourth & last:

All the windows which contains choices & drop menu's & buttons are rather big than it's normal size, which is very annoying, so any how i can decrease them to the normal size, as i did with the scroll bars thanks for Sectors post it's amazing & perfectly done.

post-575359-1251692691_thumb.png

Edited by Morad kassem

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Moving the "lock" slider (with brief cpr tutorial, thanks drkfngthdragnlrd)

Most of the Hacks for Titanium will come from the ".cpr" files found in the windows directory. Cpr files are simply xml files (and to edit them you will simply need to rename them to .xml, use an .xml editor, and then rename them back to .cpr) ....or you can of course just use the "right-click open as" and open them with word pad, microsoft xml editor, ect.

In Quote from drkfngthdragnlrd,

If you want to make things simple You can grab the attachment to this post and copy paste it into your Windows Directory on your ppc.

.....but if you prefer to get down and dirty, everything is explained below:

In this specific Tweak you will want to find the CPR file named LS_LockScene[your resolution here].cpr Once you have it in your XML Editor you will want to find these Keys:

Code:

<Slider ID="LockSlider" Top="3" Left="24" Width="192" Height="40" Orientation="Middle" OnPress="ShowNotifications" OnSlideLeftFinal="Unlock" OnSlideRightFinal="Unlock" >

<Text ID="TapOrSlide" Top="45" Left="90" Width="60" Height="12" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Middle" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="shellresapps.dll,18150">

<Text ID="SlideToUnlock" Top="45" Left="90" Width="60" Height="12" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Middle" InnerTextType="Resource" Text="shellresapps.dll,18149">

<LockScreenListView ID="Notifications List" Top="51" Left="9" Width="222" Height="235" Columns="1" Rows="4" ItemWidth="222" ItemHeight="46" OnInitComplete="Binding:LockScreen,LS_Notifications">
These are not the slider itself but will be in the way of where you are trying to move the slider and will need to also be moved: Code:
<LockScreenListView ID="Notifications List" Top="51" Left="9" Width="222" Height="235" Columns="1" Rows="4" ItemWidth="222" ItemHeight="46" OnInitComplete="Binding:LockScreen,LS_Notifications">

<Text ID="DateText" Left="150" Top="17" Width="90" Height="19" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="11" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0" >

<Layer ID="Appointment" Left="5" Top="50"  OnInitComplete="Binding:LockScreen,LS_Appointment">

<Image Width="37" Height="32" Visible="True" Opacity="1.0" ScalingAlgorithm = "TriLinear" Source="\windows\icn_cal_up.png"/>

<Text ID="Subject" Left="40" Width="180" Height="17" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Bold"  Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Opacity="1.0" >

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>

</Text>

<Text ID="Time" Left="40" Top="18" Width="180" Height="15" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular"  Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0" >

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

</Text>

<Text ID="Location" Left="40" Top="34" Width="180" Height="15" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="8" FontStyle="Regular"  Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Opacity="1.0" >

</Text>
If you would like to change the slider to be located to the left (like s2u) you can change the orentaion of it like this: Code:
<Slider ID="LockSlider" Top="3" Left="5" Width="192" Height="40" Orientation="Left" OnPress="ShowNotifications" OnSlideRightFinal="Unlock" >

======================

Any chance to have THAT .cpr, WITHOUT edit myself the values? I F**KED-UP the Titanium one time...

Guest Morad kassem

Dear Experts,

Thanks for the thread & the nice work shared here,

First of all:

Please i need help with the below screen shot, I've installed Media Album into WM 6.5 build 23025, then the UP button written Open although it acts correctly, so plz advice, how to change the button caption from Open to Up, also how to change the Media Album registry so every time i open the application to be opened in a specific path.

post-575359-1251977685_thumb.png

Secondly:

When i use Total commander in WM 6.5 just 2 icons appears & the rest is not as below, any way to fix it.

post-575359-1251977712_thumb.png

Third:

The option button is squared instead of being circle as normal, so any way i can change it to the normal circle button as below.

post-575359-1251977744_thumb.png

Fourth & last:

All the windows which contains choices & drop menu's & buttons are rather big than it's normal size, which is very annoying, so any how i can decrease them to the normal size, as i did with the scroll bars thanks for Sectors post it's amazing & perfectly done.

post-575359-1251977755_thumb.png

Why there is no one replies the post till 3 days.

Edited by Morad kassem

could anyone tell me how to get the phone 0, voicemail 0, mail and text (and the other icons)

from this picture? Im not sure what cab it is..

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=33012

/edit

Also the calender, it shows the appointment after it..

Apoligize for noobish behaviour, it just annoys me not being able to find it (probably easy to find it..)

Edited by cdrk

Guest Morad kassem
hi, I have a problem with skins: I can not display icons (red arrows)

post-485704-1252103049_thumb.png

In the screen shot provided all the icons are visible

Edited by Morad kassem

Guest yojoe600
could anyone tell me how to get the phone 0, voicemail 0, mail and text (and the other icons)

from this picture? Im not sure what cab it is..

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=33012

/edit

Also the calender, it shows the appointment after it..

Apoligize for noobish behaviour, it just annoys me not being able to find it (probably easy to find it..)

this is it

Titanium_Notification_1_.cab

Guest Morad kassem
It's not my screen :) I would like the same please

You can have a stable theme by changing the theme to any thing else, the most suitable one is Rock and Republic black from the home icon appearance section

Guest maxtcee

hey sector on the heiniken panel you have on the first page how do i get to use just the glass panel without the heiniken i just want that color panel but cant seem to find it without the heiniken label

Which version of C_Multiclock o CHero_Clock should I install to run it properly? I'm using latest Shokka's Rom 23047 and still having graphic glitches witch both of them. Sometimes they displays only hour part and minutes is missing, sometimes panel is shaking or misaligned. I noticed that when panel is being displayed normal in portrait, screen rotation to landscape causes glitches. Is it me or just wrong version? I have to say that I use only cabs provided by Sector in this thread.

Hi all,

just wondering if the buttons below that are circleed can be downloaded as a skin/theme or are they only avaliable in the new ROM's. If they are avaliable as a theme can you please point me to where i could download them.

post-459905-1252992845_thumb.jpg

Guest Michelle My Belle
Which version of C_Multiclock o CHero_Clock should I install to run it properly? I'm using latest Shokka's Rom 23047 and still having graphic glitches witch both of them. Sometimes they displays only hour part and minutes is missing, sometimes panel is shaking or misaligned. I noticed that when panel is being displayed normal in portrait, screen rotation to landscape causes glitches. Is it me or just wrong version? I have to say that I use only cabs provided by Sector in this thread.

The glitches you describe are 'known' problems when using these clocks.

You will notice there is an option 'refresh' chome. This always fixes the display - especially after a rotation.

Note: The fault is intermittent i.e. sometimes you can rotate the screen many times without any issues.

Just use the 'refresh' chome option and you'll be happy again.

Michelle My Belle

Edited by Michelle My Belle

The glitches you describe are 'known' problems when using these clocks.

You will notice there is an option 'refresh' chome. This always fixes the display - especially after a rotation.

Note: The fault is intermittent i.e. sometimes you can rotate the screen many times without any issues.

Just use the 'refresh' chome option and you'll be happy again.

Michelle My Belle

Well, I though that new version is available and free of bugs. So I'll stick with default clock :)