Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest vinbeaver
Sure the system automatically adjusts them, but they end up looking blurry. Better to use the native res of the icons instead of having windows/reSTART scale them for you.

That's interesting because mine don't look blurry... They actually look better than the original icons.

Guest punkmonkey1984
+1 Please... that looks awesome.

+2 id even stop using normal titanium for this

EDIT: iv been reading over on xda

it seems that the original creator does not give out his stuff/codes etc normally

fingers crossed tho guys

Edited by punkmonkey1984

Guest WAIKIKI728
Yes. Using Total Commander or Resco Explorer, copy and paste the file into your windows directory, replacing the one that was there before. Make a backup of the original before doing this if you want to revert back.

Note: replacing the cpr files won't change the icons. For that, you'll need to use reSTART along with the icons you want in png format. :) e.g. the ones in this post.

Thank you i did it but it looks like it doesn´t work in the ultralite of Kuanchai ....it has the honeycombs yet....it´s not transparent....i would only like big icons ....jejejeje....6 months ago i had a motorola l7 and now.....the screen of the omnia looks small <_< ...Thank you for helping me....

Guest Omega Ra

in CHome editor I can't get the settings panel to work. Do I have to have the sdkcerts in or something? I enable it but the settings panel never shows up.

Guest picodavide

Hi guys.

It's possible change the path of photos' directory.Cause the pictures plugin shows me "My Pictures" located in "My Storage".

I tried to check the registry but i see only number and i don't know what i have to change.

Thanks for help and sorry for my bad english <_<

Guest Masta92

BOT CONFIRMED

Sector cant be a human... Too many posts, too many works, too many this, too many that

You guy are too... IMPORTANT...

Take a break for me, pls lol

You do a great job, bro

I owe you a lot (you and my other bro : THE THRUTH IS OUT THERE : SHK)

Guest vinbeaver

Could anyone help me? I'm using the Bliss theme and want to change the color of the sliding panel from the default blue color to maybe a a light grey or silver (still transparent). Could someone give me an easy way as to do that please?

Guest Emre SUMENGEN

I came across a post with some (516) Omnia sized wallpapers in a feed I read, on some site (Sorry I can't give a direct link to the site or even it's name, although the post don't contain anything that can be called WaReZ, seems like modaco here prohibits that very name - how bullsh*t!) (I can tell the name has a "hub" in it, I guess, if that's also not restricted to tell :) )

Just wanted to share, all credits goes to the original publisher...

Main download link: http://www.2shared.com/file/5887098/e73dd2...A_PocketPC.html

Mirror: http://www.ziddu.com/download/4876317/Wall...cketPC.zip.html

PS: Some of them might be rated 16+, so just be warned <_<

post-434796-1243176044_thumb.jpg

post-434796-1243176051_thumb.jpg

Edited by Emre SUMENGEN

Guest grop

i see that on the WM 6.5 release it's not possible (dont work) to remember birthday on lock screen and on Titanium tabs ..

On WM 6.1 work fine, when you add a contact and you add a birthday date to this one,on today you can see notification when the day arrive

Is there someone who can adjust this "bug" ?

Guest monsterpt

I checked the thread here but maybe I missed something. Is anyone else having problems switching from one titanium theme to another?

I have repeatedly had to uninstall/reinstall themes after trying another one. If it is expected, no problem I'll just keep doing the same thing. but it does make me wish for a unified theme pattern if it is the layouts that cause the problem.

Example: pureblack and glossblack from m.carroll seem to just skin the existing titanium. Crimson Darkness changes the titanium layout etc. But i noticed the problem even switching btwn the two black themes.

Guest aleis

hey sector, do you know how to change the "icon size" of the honeycomb icons??

thanks for pointing me to reStart, now all i need is bigger icons! <_<

Guest d734

PLEASE HELP ME SECTOR!!

I got a problem with CAnalogClock panel.

It won't remain as the first panel displayed on the today screen when I turn on my omnia....What can I do to solve this problem? <_<

Thanks in advance

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=30162

I was wondering were i can find this Theme, i used the download link above, but this theme is not inculled.

Does anyone has a cab for this ?

Guest gianton

I thought I should post this here as well. It's the modified bronzeres.dll with dark grey panel for the bliss skin.

Credit goes to rpereira @ xda-dev.

Here it is, disable titanium before copying this file to \windows and replace existing bronzeres.dll with this one. then re-enable titanium (Windows Default)

post-479752-1243335441_thumb.png

bronzeres.zip

Guest grop
hey sector, do you know how to change the "icon size" of the honeycomb icons??

thanks for pointing me to reStart, now all i need is bigger icons! <_<

you have to edit this file : StartMenu_GridScene_240x400

exemple: original are 32x32, you can edit this line

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<Form Width="240" Height="400">

<StartMenu_GridScene ID="Scene">

<GridView ID="Start Menu Items List" Top="0" Left="0" Width="240" Height="368" Columns="4" Scrollable="TRUE" HexagonGrid="TRUE" HorizontalWrapAround="TRUE">

<Image ID="Selection" Left="0" Top="0" Width="76" Height="107" Source=".\mR_StartMenu_Selection.png" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Layer ID="GridItem" Width="76" Height="107" OnAction="GridItemAction">

<Layer ID="Normal">

<Image ID="Image" Left="14" Top="8" Width="32" Height="32" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<Text ID="Text" Left="8" Top="57" Width="60" Height="28" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="8" HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Top" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" ForeColor="#00FFFFFF" BackColor="#00000000" />

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="NoItems">

<Text ID="Text" Width="240" Height="20" FontFamily="Segoe UI" FontSize="10" ForeColor="#00FFFFFF" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Trimming="Character" InnerTextType="Resource">shellres.dll,22596</Text>

</Layer>

</GridView>

</StartMenu_GridScene>

</Form>

Edited by grop