My i900 is dead, please help me !!!

Guest elabdel

Guest elabdel

Hello any one,

I am facing a very serious issue, my omnia is dead, please help !!!

On April i updated my i900 with the official ROM XHHJ2, after I discovered khuanchai roms and loved them, The last one I installed was the 21198 4 in 1.

Yesterday I wanted ti try the DXID1 21222 m3 from sector but the upgrade stopped during step1 : Downloading EBoot. I waited for about 20 minutes but I had the OMNIA screen only. Then I made reset for my phone but at start OMNIA screen is the only thing I can see.

I managed to remove the battery but nothing changed. I tried to reinstall my first official upgrade, it works a first but It stopped at downloading of DISKIMAGE and at restart the screen stay black.

Now, when I try to start my phone, the power button becomes red but the screen doesn't start. the reset button make the power one to switch off and on again. My phone is not detected by any rom upgrader and I can't do anything. Please help me

thank you

Guest eRoS08

you shouldn't removed the battery and disconnect the phone of the computer... now I'm quite sure the phone is dead, send it to a phone repair service.... it will cost you ~60€ (it have a solution but is expensive as the needed hardware to repairing it is expensive)

what you had to do is to close the update application, open a new one and reset the phone without disconnecting it.

Edited by eRoS08

Guest Nicklashidegard

i've got a similar problem...

As i was flashing it, d/l eboot ok but when re-started it just went black and never come back to life again.

I waited for hours to unplug it, but nothing happened.

Now it wont restart, don't respond to anything and the led at the top (the power button) shows nothing.

Anything i can do or is just to face the fact that i've bricked it (after only 2 months)... cry.gif

Any help would be appreciated (good news or bad news...)

Guest elabdel

hello,

Now I am sure my i900 is dead. nothing works !!!

I think I will buy jtag cable and try to repair it myself. But I don't have time now.

Any help is welcome

Thank you

Guest eRoS08
hello,

Now I am sure my i900 is dead. nothing works !!!

I think I will buy jtag cable and try to repair it myself. But I don't have time now.

Any help is welcome

Thank you

Do you know how to repair a phone using jtag? The software you need and the things you have to do?? That isn't a game...

Guest xhuyvn

i was had this error like u. After install rom, phone only show black screen with title " samsung omnia".

Or can not finish when flashing rom. I think this rom was damage or we flash rom of omnia i908 or i910.

Let try charge full phone. and then wait it to cold. install rom, after job done the phone show black screen with title " samsung omnia" only . try install again with this rom, after job done phone will boot to wm after 1 min. ( install twice with same rom and all of them must be job done.) . i was success two times by that way. and now, i never change my rom again. i'm using DXID1 rom of khuanchai.

u can change usb port, cable.

sorry for my bad english.

Guest laguna33p
i've got a similar problem...

As i was flashing it, d/l eboot ok but when re-started it just went black and never come back to life again.

I waited for hours to unplug it, but nothing happened.

Now it wont restart, don't respond to anything and the led at the top (the power button) shows nothing.

Anything i can do or is just to face the fact that i've bricked it (after only 2 months)... cry.gif

Any help would be appreciated (good news or bad news...)

That happen to mine..the motherboard is destroyed and will have to be replaced..only samsung can now resuscitate your device.

Guest =MZ=

Two ways are possible: JTAG (means any person, who knows how to reanimate i900 using this device) or official Service Center. I dont know price in your country, our price was about 12000-16000 rub or ~ 300-350 euro. If your phone remains on official guarantee, try to make it free of charge: "I've tried to make official update XXXX. Phone hasn't started after this update..." Even here, in Russia, samsung is changing phone's MB for free.

Sorry 4 my Eng.