Samsung today 2 add on home app?

Guest geeky

Guest geeky

I have recently hard reset my omnia having got sick of no free memory and lost my wifi due to wmmobile router!

I used to run pointui,s2u2,s2p etc but found it just too slow and cumbersome as an experience. Since the hard reset I have gone for a more minimal setup and have been really pleased with the speed of my omnia. I have gone for samsung today 2 home but miss the Iphone style full today page of program shortcuts. I realise this is available from the samsung main menu but its so slow/laggy that i just dont get on with it!

I was wondering if anyone knows of a today app that i can run that will just give me a quick loading full screen list of shortcuts to frequently used programmes? Ifonez is too much for me, i want simple low memory usage and few if at all possible!

Thanks for any recomendations!

Guest Scott6
I have recently hard reset my omnia having got sick of no free memory and lost my wifi due to wmmobile router!

I used to run pointui,s2u2,s2p etc but found it just too slow and cumbersome as an experience. Since the hard reset I have gone for a more minimal setup and have been really pleased with the speed of my omnia. I have gone for samsung today 2 home but miss the Iphone style full today page of program shortcuts. I realise this is available from the samsung main menu but its so slow/laggy that i just dont get on with it!

I was wondering if anyone knows of a today app that i can run that will just give me a quick loading full screen list of shortcuts to frequently used programmes? Ifonez is too much for me, i want simple low memory usage and few if at all possible!

Thanks for any recomendations!

TouchFlo?

I put WM6.5 with touchflo on.. it fast and the interface is great! I only need to figure out how to link so of the samesung omni item to the touch flow screen, like the phone book and the call contact screen instead of the WM default one.

Guest Pete2

If you just want to add a launch app to the today screen you can use claunch. Its customisable, you can add or delete tabs, increase/decrease icon size etc. Its old but still works fine.

There should be enough room below the today2 stuff to fit it in, either with or without tabs

Edited by Pete2