Omnia Palringo group?

Guest Uribam

Guest Uribam

I'm sort of liking this Palringo thing and will keep using it. If you guys wanna start up an Omnia group I think it's a good idea. It would probably be a good suppliment to the forums as people with often easy to fix problems could get realtime help from other Omnia users. Anyway maybe I'm just an idiot. Lemme know if anyone starts one though!

Bammer

edit: I went ahead and made a group called samsung omnia. Join it if you feel like it.

Edited by Uribam

Guest vinbeaver
I'm sort of liking this Palringo thing and will keep using it. If you guys wanna start up an Omnia group I think it's a good idea. It would probably be a good suppliment to the forums as people with often easy to fix problems could get realtime help from other Omnia users. Anyway maybe I'm just an idiot. Lemme know if anyone starts one though!

Bammer

Absolutely I would join if someone created a group. If no one is willing to create one bammer I'll create one.

Guest Okie65

An excellent idea!

Let's do it! :D

Omnia is already there - Paul mentioned it some days ago...

Edited by Okie65

Guest Uribam

Yeah I must have missed it. I joined that one instead and am getting rid of the one I made. No sense in splitting people up. Thanks for the info Okie!

Guest Okie65
Yeah I must have missed it. I joined that one instead and am getting rid of the one I made. No sense in splitting people up. Thanks for the info Okie!

Hi Uribam, don't mention it. :D