Windows 6.5 - 6.1

Guest gjjh25

Guest gjjh25

Can someone briefly expalin what the benefits are between 6.5 and 6.1 please?

At the moment i am using Qbus5 and am happy with it.

Guest zabique32

I recomend 10 May 2009 - Omnia Lite/UltraLite ROM base DXID1 build 21222 with Titanium 7 and BT-audio fix

Benefits of 6.5:

finger friendly context menus

slide to unlock

slide to answer

kinetic scrolling

much usefull start menu

nice themes

titanium homescreen

Guest barbs666
Can someone briefly expalin what the benefits are between 6.5 and 6.1 please?

At the moment i am using Qbus5 and am happy with it.

6.5 is nice, but i prefer 6.1 for the most part. Tried 6.5, liked the honeycomb, dont really care for titanium, i want to see the home screen with all info at a glance or quickly (like Manila 2d/touch flo).

I am using Tarils DXIA5 rom and works well, and have manila 2d on it....... good battery life with this combo, down side it memory have 43mb free and igo8 seems not to work for me. but there is some great 6.1 lite roms out there (e.g Shokka9's roms).

theres my 2cents worth, good luck..... try it and see for ur self...... you can always go back to ur other rom.

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
The latest one is getting close to the final one. Most bugs have been fixed already. You should give it a try!

Actually I don't recommend 21222 with DXIA1. It has more bugs than 21200 (lock screen bug is the worst for me).

You can read Sector & Kuanchai's WM6.5 ROM Research thread for more info.

Guest lastnikita

except if you're mad about honeycomb or titanium, I recommend staying with original build.

I couldn't see any benefit in 6.5 (yet, coz' it's not even out, just an alpha core), but I could see lot of HUGE bugs atm, and I tested a few of latest builds..

Big problems with PIM architecture, today management, driver compatibility, etc.