Firmware Update problem I900=>I908?! PDA Device not found

Guest bughi

Guest bughi

Hi I have an I900v Vodafone Uk . I installed most of ROM qbus and his Khuanchai (thanks Qbus & Khuanchai)

Last Rom Lite Omnia ROM build 21215 I tried to make the following update Omnia ROM Lite build 21222 base DXID1 with Titanium 7 and gave me timeout PDA Device not found and my modem now sees strange i908

I tried all the Rom I have .... about 20 and all give the same answer ... I tried on winxp and windows 7 ... even with grandprix still do not see it

pls Help me

Sorry for my english

Edited by bughi

Guest MrJoneswii
Hi I have an I900v Vodafone Uk . I installed most of ROM qbus and his Khuanchai (thanks Qbus & Khuanchai)

Last Rom Lite Omnia ROM build 21215 I tried to make the following update Omnia ROM Lite build 21222 base DXID1 with Titanium 7 and gave me timeout PDA Device not found and my modem now sees strange i908

I tried all the Rom I have .... about 20 and all give the same answer ... I tried on winxp and windows 7 ... even with grandprix still do not see it

pls Help me

Sorry for my english

That's super weird, never heard of anything like that. Have you tried linking your omnia with another PC? Does it still say i908?