Best Omnia ROM?

Guest Kaje85

Guest Kaje85

Hi guys,

I've upgraded the ROM of my Omnia a number of times, but the way the forums are set out I'm completely lost as to which are the newest and best ROMs out there!

Can anyone point me in the right direction of the best and newest ROMs available currently?

Thanks!

Guest xXJohnXx
Hi guys,

I've upgraded the ROM of my Omnia a number of times, but the way the forums are set out I'm completely lost as to which are the newest and best ROMs out there!

Can anyone point me in the right direction of the best and newest ROMs available currently?

Thanks!

Hi there :lol:

You dont need directions.

You are already here :D

There are alot of great roms and its hard to pick 1 out for some 1

That is wat he or she needs in a rom :lol:

Check the threads its really not that hard.

Because there are great Chefs here so there is alot of choice.

And thats where you come in :(

If you read a little you see something you like and go with that :D

Hope it helps a little :D

Guest Bouvrie

Well, 'best' and 'newest' can be contradicting. Also, there's the issue of whether you want to have an 'official' ROM, or a custom ROM. Then in that latter case, whether you'd want a preconfigured one, or a lite one.

If you want Windows Mobile 6.5 (more finger-friendly, yet not officially released or 'done' for that matter), try the Omnia 4-in-1 rom. It's got 4 Today interfaces cooked into one, so you can test them all and see which one(s) you fancy most.

Since you flashed several times, I won't be warning you about possible bad flashes and custom ROM risks. :D