bgill55's i910 pointui 0.1 rom(Screen shots)

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x

This is for verizon i910 users only!!!

First off this rom is based off Adrynalyne's 1.3 bug fix edition rom! I want to personal thank him for all his help with out him this rom wouldn't be possible! headbang.gif

this rom is pretty stripped down it allows tons of memory for you guys to play with!!!

Things removed from Adryn's 1.3 rom

Advance config

HTC Task Manager

M2DC

Rotation Service

ssmaho

Diamond qvga.tsk

Added

MS official facebook

Pointui 2 home

For those of you that dont know what Pointui is check it here!! http://www.pointui.com/products/home-2/

How to Flash (stolen from Adrynalyne who stole blazingwolf)

Use UMDL and click on the PDA button. Browse to the location where you placed the bin file and click on open. The file will load. Once it is loaded click on Detect. Now turn your device off by holding the power button until you see the shutdown gif. Once your device is shutdown plug it in to your pc. No turn your device back on by pressing and holding the power button. UMDL should detect your device and start loading the new ROM on to your device.

note: to enable Pointui 2 Home after flash go to today items disable all settings except for Pointui home 2. then go to system settings and click on the Pointui icon let it load and you are good to go!! you will only have to do this after you flash! it will load on start up from now on!

memory specs after a a clean flash!

Storage Total: 146.93

Free: 131.89

Program Total: 97.11

Free 57.98

I am Already working on a M2D Version, MS3 Version. and and update to version 0.1

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you brick your phone i have flashed it to mine without fail!

this is the free version of Pointui if you guys like it i would suggest you "upgrade" icon_twisted.gif to the Pro version!

Last but not least again, Thank you Adrynlyne!!!

Here you guys go!!! Enjoy and give feed back!!!

post-502174-1242327120_thumb.jpg post-502174-1242327132_thumb.jpg

post-502174-1242327148_thumb.jpg post-502174-1242327168_thumb.jpg

post-502174-1242327180_thumb.jpg post-502174-1242327194_thumb.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/105184492/dd2d...ntui_01bin.html

Edited by bga7x

Guest phantomguy1

maybe adding what you actually have on the rom will get the discussion going. Im not going to try it as I just customized my phone for the 10th time. but look at what wozzer put in his thread vs yours. more detail :D

Guest bike1dad2
i gave it a go!!! thanks to Adrynalyne For all his help and his Kitchen!

check it!

congrats and good job. I do agree, tell us what you did, changes, additions, deletions and the like.

:D

Guest frankfmoney

You guys could just click on check it.. and well.. check it. :D I'll got it now, but the wife isn't letting me play so I'll start playing tomorrow.

Guest bike1dad2
You guys could just click on check it.. and well.. check it. :D I'll got it now, but the wife isn't letting me play so I'll start playing tomorrow.

my bad, sorry dude. Frank's right. Just click. Looking good man!!

Guest bga7x
maybe adding what you actually have on the rom will get the discussion going. Im not going to try it as I just customized my phone for the 10th time. but look at what wozzer put in his thread vs yours. more detail :lol:

Sorry i edited the first post!!!!

I hope you enjoy it!!! I know how the wife gets sometimes i have to flash in my bathroom so she doesent know whats going on!! lol

Guest whitj

I'm very interested in this rom, as I'm getting a little frustrated with M2D when it comes to customization.

Quick question though: in PointUI, are you able to customize what programs are opened when you press the messaging icon on the home screen? i.e. When I press the messaging button, I would like it to open SMS-Chat, or some other 3rd party program, and not the default WinMo messaging screen.

Is this possible with some workaround? I'm very excited to flash this and give you some feedback :D

Guest bga7x
I'm very interested in this rom, as I'm getting a little frustrated with M2D when it comes to customization.

Quick question though: in PointUI, are you able to customize what programs are opened when you press the messaging icon on the home screen? i.e. When I press the messaging button, I would like it to open SMS-Chat, or some other 3rd party program, and not the default WinMo messaging screen.

Is this possible with some workaround? I'm very excited to flash this and give you some feedback :D

From PointUi website:

"Yes it is/will be possible - Home has been updated to look at the registry to see if an alternative app is there and launch that instead (may have been in last release, if not will be in next which is due soon). But also, for the Pro version we will provide much greater ability to customize the home screen including adding additional controls on there and changing the behavior of the default controls with script including those buttons, and even changing behavior like the animations etc."

Hope that helps you out :lol:

Guest whitj
From PointUi website:

"Yes it is/will be possible - Home has been updated to look at the registry to see if an alternative app is there and launch that instead (may have been in last release, if not will be in next which is due soon). But also, for the Pro version we will provide much greater ability to customize the home screen including adding additional controls on there and changing the behavior of the default controls with script including those buttons, and even changing behavior like the animations etc."

Hope that helps you out :lol:

Thank you very much :D I guess I could've found that myself, but I was in a rush earlier! Flashing to it noooow! hope PointUI is as sexy as it looks!

Guest frankfmoney
Thank you very much :D I guess I could've found that myself, but I was in a rush earlier! Flashing to it noooow! hope PointUI is as sexy as it looks!

I guess it's buck naked when you go pro, but I'm broke so can't tell you for sure. :lol:

Guest bga7x

Sweet let me know how it goes!!

FYI i really coulnt tell that big of a difference between Pro and non pro!! just and some cool themes and Applet and you are good to go!!