Looking For MOST NAKED WM6.5 Rom

Guest gragra

Guest gragra

I have being using Lufeig's super lite 6.1 Rom since I got my Omnia last year.I havent used any other. I prefer lite ROM's because of the absence of unnecessary programs, greater free storage memory and the added abilty to install your desired programs with little fear of having low storage memory warning.

I am ready to upgrade to WM 6.5 but would appreciate if you could guide me to the most naked 6.5 Rom. We have excellent cooks and having gone through the various posts, i am confused about which to install. My decision will be based on the ROM with the highest free memory.

It would be very helpful if we could have an updatable sticky listing all available ROMs both 6.1 and 6.5, with the lightest at the top and the 'heaviest' at the bottom with columns for additional but useful info.

I want to suggest that we have something like this.

ROM 6.5

ROM NAME(COOK)---------- FREE STORAGE SPACE---------- ADDED PROGRAMS---------- REMOVED PROGRAMS--------- KEPT PROGRAMS--------- ROM SOURCE--------- LINK

My two cents.

Guest MrJoneswii
I have being using Lufeig's super lite 6.1 Rom since I got my Omnia last year.I havent used any other. I prefer lite ROM's because of the absence of unnecessary programs, greater free storage memory and the added abilty to install your desired programs with little fear of having low storage memory warning.

I am ready to upgrade to WM 6.5 but would appreciate if you could guide me to the most naked 6.5 Rom. We have excellent cooks and having gone through the various posts, i am confused about which to install. My decision will be based on the ROM with the highest free memory.

It would be very helpful if we could have an updatable sticky listing all available ROMs both 6.1 and 6.5, with the lightest at the top and the 'heaviest' at the bottom with columns for additional but useful info.

I want to suggest that we have something like this.

ROM 6.5

ROM NAME(COOK)---------- FREE STORAGE SPACE---------- ADDED PROGRAMS---------- REMOVED PROGRAMS--------- KEPT PROGRAMS--------- ROM SOURCE--------- LINK

My two cents.

Kuanchai made an Ultralite 6.5 rom.

try it out:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ix-10-may-2009/

Guest Taolaoday
That was quite fast. Thanks

I have checked Kuanchi's Ultralite Rom as you advised. It appears to give about 110 MB free storage memory. Is there any other with a higher free storage memory?

First post---> sroll down you will see:

UltraLite ROM

This UltraLite ROM doesn't have games, remote desktop, sky programs, Windows Live, and WM widgets.

Free 134.71 MB (screen shot)

Guest gragra
First post---> sroll down you will see:

UltraLite ROM

This UltraLite ROM doesn't have games, remote desktop, sky programs, Windows Live, and WM widgets.

Free 134.71 MB (screen shot)

Taolaoday, thanks for your input, but the link doesn't appear to be working.