May i update directly to DXID1?

Guest Moliya

Guest Moliya

Hello everyone, i want to update the rom, my network operator is SFR in France,the current rom version is:

pda: i900XHIC1/AEIC1

phone: i900BUIB1

now i want to update to a english rom,i find the Secany's ROM i900DXID1,may i update directly to DXID1? or need change to DXIA5 official at first? It seems C1 is more advanced than A5, it's possibl flashing forward?

Sorry my 1st time for flashing rom, anyone help me?

Edited by Moliya

Guest Omi900

You will probably find no one will help you my friend.

I would suggest looking elsewhere as no help is provided for novices like us on this forum.

I wish I could help you but I can't.

There is a guide, to help with the actual process of flashing your ROM, I found elsewhere in my thread if that is any help to you.

Regards - Shaun

Guest xXJohnXx

Hi there <_<

Please dont say people are not wanna help here.

I help where i can and i know that others also help.

If you say no1 will help other will leave and wont see wat

holds for them at this forum.

If you need a little help goto the Chefs threads and post wat you wanna know.

You be suprised how manny will help.

Btw i was a novice once to B)

Have a nice day :)

Guest Omi900

Since using this forum I personally have asked for help in my thread several times, and recieved very little help. Nobody has taken the time to explain to me what I needed to do.

I have had to look elsewhere for my answers.

There probably are people on here who are willing to take the time to explain procedures to a complete novice like myself.

Trouble is, I ain't found them.

Guest =MZ=
Hello everyone, i want to update the rom, my network operator is SFR in France,the current rom version is:

pda: i900XHIC1/AEIC1

phone: i900BUIB1

now i want to update to a english rom,i find the Secany's ROM i900DXID1,may i update directly to DXID1? or need change to DXIA5 official at first? It seems C1 is more advanced than A5, it's possibl flashing forward?

Sorry my 1st time for flashing rom, anyone help me?

Yes, you can update. If you use custom ROM, Eboot and PDA will be reflashed, if you use original ROM updater for Service Center, your phone will also update. If your phone is locked on operator, you should unlock it.

Guest Moliya
Yes, you can update. If you use custom ROM, Eboot and PDA will be reflashed, if you use original ROM updater for Service Center, your phone will also update. If your phone is locked on operator, you should unlock it.

Thanks!! I'll try!

My current version is from Operator Service, AEIC1 means SFR France(The firmware code , thanks Paul.)

sector has written the Tutorial how to flash rom, Thanks!

the forum is very helpful! <_<