How to get back ACJH2 or better!

Guest Tom The Drummer

Guest Tom The Drummer

Hi guys,

Currently swapped out ACJH2 (voda firmware) for DXHJ1 I believe it is on my omnia.

I like the firmware a lot more, but my signal has really dropped and I find it much harder to get a signal now.

When I tried to install it, I just got a message saying "Unsupported version" (ACJH2 that is), so can someone either tell me how to get back to this OR how to upgrade to the new Windows Mobile 6.5.

I'm a completely noob at this!!!!

Thanks very much for your time!

Tom

Guest cd78
Hi guys,

Currently swapped out ACJH2 (voda firmware) for DXHJ1 I believe it is on my omnia.

I like the firmware a lot more, but my signal has really dropped and I find it much harder to get a signal now.

When I tried to install it, I just got a message saying "Unsupported version" (ACJH2 that is), so can someone either tell me how to get back to this OR how to upgrade to the new Windows Mobile 6.5.

I'm a completely noob at this!!!!

Thanks very much for your time!

Tom

Just install one of ddrko's lite roms and then you can go from there and install whatever rom you want.

I went from ACHJ2 Voda rom to 21222(i think)wm6.5 with no problems at all.

To go back to ACHJ2 you prob need to change the country code to uk?

Guest TONY_1970

ive been tryin to get back to uk voda firmware for a few days and tried everything on this site more than once and it will not let me doing my head in

Guest goodbrand
ive been tryin to get back to uk voda firmware for a few days and tried everything on this site more than once and it will not let me doing my head in

do a search on this forum, there is a couple of posts regarding how to revert to an older version...

but tbh, I would just go for one of the newer customs on here!! the battery life is much better on alot of them, not to mention screen sensitivity, less bugs etc!!!

Guest shokka9

i just extracted the original ROM (VODA ACHJ2) with PAKO's i900EXE_cutor, then rebuilt with the same app. And then flashed in normal method.

Worked a treat for me!!

Sent to Samsung for new screen (it wasnt broken, just wanted the newer panel <_<)

Laters