Android news section now open!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul
android.png
Observant MoDaCo readers will have noticed that we now have an Android area on the site to talk about, er, Android stuff! <_<

To this end, we also have an Android news section which can be found here and is also available by RSS here.

We'll be growing the Android content gradually, adding a Twitter feed for Android news and i'm looking for enthusiastic Android converts to help me post news and content on the Android site. Is that you? If so, drop me a PM and be part of something new and exciting (and that's just Android!)

WM faithful - fear not, MoDaCo is not deserting you, i'm also on the lookout for enthusiastic WM fans to help keep news up to date over here too! B)

:)

P

PS A current hot topic is the OLED equipped i7500 from Samsung... it looks nice! A shame that Symbian (i8910 HD) and now Android get OLED'd before WM...

Guest nickcornaglia

If there were an iPhone News section...then I would definitely post. WinMo news goes right by me now. Outta sight, outta mind. I lost focus in that (as have other apparently). But iPhone news is abundant and fun! <_<

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.