i910 Dialer (green hard key) can I replace it?

Guest Scott6

Guest Scott6

So with SPB MS3 or M2d, the Omnia is beautiful, nut the dialer is ugly and laggy!

Is there a way to replace it? Skin it? (I have tried to skin it, but no luck)

Guest gorf1000
use greenbutton if you like iDialer?

http://supware.net/GreenButton/

I just got turned onto iDialer and iContact from this post. I run into one snag though. Green button works normally fine for me to open iDialer on the hard key push from the today screen but I use PointUI Home2 for my UI and after that loads once I hit the green key it reverts back to the Samsung dialer.

Any ideas?

Guest DxTania
I just got turned onto iDialer and iContact from this post. I run into one snag though. Green button works normally fine for me to open iDialer on the hard key push from the today screen but I use PointUI Home2 for my UI and after that loads once I hit the green key it reverts back to the Samsung dialer.

Any ideas?

Sorry I don't know anything about the PointUI Home2, but what exactly is your problem? Is it that you load and then once it is loaded the green key uses Samsung dialer? If so there's is probably an option somewhere or a path you can locate and chance...but other than that I don't know, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gorf1000
Sorry I don't know anything about the PointUI Home2, but what exactly is your problem? Is it that you load and then once it is loaded the green key uses Samsung dialer? If so there's is probably an option somewhere or a path you can locate and chance...but other than that I don't know, sorry.

It's something specific with Home2. I've contacted their developers with it. It seems they do some form of overloading with the hardware buttons already because if you hit the end key they handle it to bring you to the main screen of their app. They must do some overloading of the Phone key as well except they don't actually do anything with it, it just interferes with green key.

• 4 months later...