Original Samsung Applications Repository

Guest sector

Guest shokka9

ronaldb3

you a hard guy to please...:) Just be grateful that we (all of us) care enough to even take time to be here and do stuff and make these places exist

<_<

Guest ronaldb3
ronaldb3

you a hard guy to please... B) Just be grateful that we (all of us) care enough to even take time to be here and do stuff and make these places exist

Hi shokka,

Firstly, I have tried to complement you and the other cooks as often as I can in my posts, and in other threads, on not just this repository, but on all of your good workings. I have make donations to several of the cooks (no need to name) that I have used several release versions of their roms. I have not gotten to you yet because I have not used your roms as of yet. I suspect I will down the road.

Next, I just said "in a real world environment, I have found his sequence of oldest first harder to use than sector's latest first, and I have used both a lot."

That's just about a non- emotional statement of a factual condition as can be. Some may justly agree or not agree how important the condition is to themselves and how they operate. But I think the above was stated as an unbias fact of life of a real world situation from my honest viewpoint. I guess I am more right-brain than left-brain, huh? <_<

Third, did you note my long list of suggestions for Khuanchai's next ultralite rom? (in his other thread) Some he took as good, some he didn't use. That's all I can ask for. I hope he (and I guess you, too) appreciated that I contributed what effort I could contribute to tweaking his next rom. (It took me a long time to write all of that. :D ) I sure couldn't offer much in the actually cooking that you guys do, that, honestly, still really amazes me.

And I try to answer newbi questions when I can. Usually because I made the same errors and found an answer from you guys or by searching around here. (and I admit I was pleased when I got to the four-star level.)

So, that's my contributions. I do what I can. :)

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest sugardad
Hi sugardad,

Some do not give you a choice and just go to Main Memory. Most let you choose and are a crapshoot. You just have to learn from experience what works in My Storage and which ones will not. Also remember Main Memory is quicker and some hot ones like Voice Command work from both, but behave better in Main Memory for response. Some commercial/buy programs say to only use Main Memory for them (even tho you see choice available).

Ron...

I already Have Old versions of ROM extracted cab's and I have Installed:

Samsung World CLock with Alarms

TV Out

Digital Frame

Task Manager (Samsung)

Custom Menu (Samsung)

Settings Custom Menu (Samsung)

All the above to Main Memory

Usually to Main Memory

SIP (Samsung Keyboard and other Keyboards) are always meant for Main Memory

Today Screens (Samsung 1,2, Samsung Widget)

Samsung Converter

etc

I'm Interested on the above mentioned apps (Task Manager, Custom Menu etc etc)

If they are avail as Installable to Storage Card thus Saving me precious space on Main Memory!

Thank you!

Edited by sugardad

Guest ronaldb3
I already Have Old versions of ROM extracted cab's and I have Installed:

Samsung World CLock with Alarms

TV Out

Digital Frame

Task Manager (Samsung)

Custom Menu (Samsung)

Settings Custom Menu (Samsung)

All the above to Main Memory

Usually to Main Memory

SIP (Samsung Keyboard and other Keyboards) are always meant for Main Memory

Today Screens (Samsung 1,2, Samsung Widget)

Samsung Converter

etc

I'm Interested on the above mentioned apps (Task Manager, Custom Menu etc etc)

If they are avail as Installable to Storage Card thus Saving me precious space on Main Memory!

Thank you!

Any of the original Samsung apps should be given strong consideration for Main Storage.

Task Manager is a good example of what I call runs in real time and accesses the guts of the system and should be in Main Memory. Also Today plugins as they need to be available and pop in quickly.

But any Might work Sometimes in Storage. It's a trade off for good running vs memory.

With some of the Ultralite roms starting you off with 120-140megs, you have a lot to work with.

Sorry it's so vague,but it really can be.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest shokka9
Hi shokka,

Firstly, I have tried to complement you and the other cooks as often as I can in my posts, and in other threads, on not just this repository, but on all of your good workings. I have make donations to several of the cooks (no need to name) that I have used several release versions of their roms. I have not gotten to you yet because I have not used your roms as of yet. I suspect I will down the road.

Coolio bro...

I not that serious bro...and i do see you contributing, so dont worry.

Just sometimes, it feels that what we do is never enough for you guys (not you as an individual <_<).

Together, all of us have made this Omnia scene really good and really worth it.

Take care bro..

Guest michak

Could someone please post original sounds (all wav files from windows directory) for Omnia (could be wm6.1 or wm6.5 rom),

I've broken my and don't want to hardreset.... :/

THX!!!

Guest shokka9
thanks for ignoring me <_<

cant ignore you if i dont know you have posted. :) ...my life is a little bit more important than this forum (little bit :D ).

I will re-up later (or someone else).

Take care B)

Guest sector
there is a mistake in the first post - I almost overwrote my newer Opera. The version in that link is the old 15233, not 19233

thank u i fixed it.

===

added voice command from 6.5 windows

Guest anthrax79

I would like to play around with SilverInbox on my i910 with a stripped down ROM. Is the an install CAB laying round somewhere???

Guest Downloaderz
Hey sector, thanks for the list. Do you have the latest Samsung Panel?

Can anyone help me extract it out of the latest official singapore rom from samsung website? Else, i'll just try to look into it when I finish my exams.

Edit: Actually what I am after is the Chinese keypad, not panel

keyboards10.png

Edited by Downloaderz

Guest Downloaderz
Can I use the stuff from all the older firmware with Winmo 6.5?

Thanks

Yep you can, most of the files from 6.1 works with 6.5

Guest sxcporcho

the link for the alarms tones aint workin still

both the original and the new one. lol

i really want them. lol.

is there any way you can add to the alarm tones. like use your own tones and change them to alarm tones?

Edited by sxcporcho

Guest kostask11

Thanks for all those!

But i have something to say!

The photslides cab is not exactly as it was on my original rom!

It differs a lot!

This is how it's supposed to be:

help please :D ;)

Guest kostask11

Thanks for all those!

But i have something to say!

The photslides cab is not exactly as it was on my original rom!

It differs a lot!

This is how it's supposed to be:

help please :D ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Solange82200

I have to agree with Shokka and others, some of you guys are just really rude. Sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it. You guys make so many demands and it just seems like you aren't grateful. So you have to scroll down a little to get what you want. so what? At least someone took time out of their life to help the community, just for the hell of it. I honestly cringe when I read some of these posts, I dont know if I could handle it if I were these guys. Especially the "thanks for ignoring me" post. Who says he even HAS to reply to you? This isn't his fulltime job or anything, they are doing it as a service to us. I dont know if it's a language barrier or what, but Im begging, for the sake of all of us Omnia owner, can some of you guys try to put yourselves in their shoes and quit being so nitpicky about everything???????