Bell Omnia Rom

Guest bellboy2000

Guest mitts2010
Is anyone with a Telus i910 willing to try a rom? It's stock from Telus, so only stuff in the customer.csc won't work correctly (not much here, maybe the SS widgets).

If it works, I can probably get a 6.5 going for you.

One theory is, that during the update process, the problem with the call settings is updating the radio/phone Firmware.

I'll try it.

Guest Smack99

Adrynalyne, azentegra,

In the last 3-4 days I've only seen tremendous & generous people trying to help us to the best of their knowledge & habitily, since we're not able to PM you ... can you help us out ... how much do you want ... how can we get this ROM, please reply or PM me

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Neo Lin
Is anyone with a Telus i910 willing to try a rom? It's stock from Telus, so only stuff in the customer.csc won't work correctly (not much here, maybe the SS widgets).

If it works, I can probably get a 6.5 going for you.

One theory is, that during the update process, the problem with the call settings is updating the radio/phone Firmware.

Hi WoZZeR99, if there any update of the Bell/Telus rom? Thx

Guest zolushka_mx
Hey guys i have killed my omnia and i am desperately looking for the Bell rom

i flashed it with verizon and now the wireless wont turn on and batt wont charge

if anyone has this i would appreciate it if you can share!

thanks

have you found solution?? I also killed my Bell Omni I910 :D

same as in yors wireless wont turn ON

Guest zolushka_mx
have you found solution?? I also killed my Bell Omni I910 ;)

same as in yors wireless wont turn ON

To siolve battery wont charge issue... plug in into outlet and hold reset button, I did this for one hour, got 70% battery full!

now we need ROM that will turn Phone ON ... any one HELP???

Guest Pussy RULES!

Any updates on this situation? I have a BELL i910 and I DESPERATELY want to update to winmo 6.5!! DO i HAVE to have a verizon phone to do so? Any bell leaked roms yet? please help, thank you ;)

Guest kenziesgrandma

Just wondering how you guys are coming with the Bell rom? I can't wait, I would love to be able to use something like what is available in Blazingwolf or Adrynalyne's work. I'm pretty happy with the way my omnia looks now but I can't resist going and checking out all the new stuff everyone else can try. Will keep watching.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zolushka_mx
I agree with kenziesgrandma ... :)

Curious ... phone is bricked, phone service keep OFF won't turn ON, gps wont work, but system managed update to current date & time, using what service??????

Also, is there is way completely remove anything about Bell and turn it into Verizon phone??

Guest Smack99

Sorry folks but I give up ... no one in this forum seems to know what can be done for Bell customers ...

Anyone interested on getting an omnia ? (only used 1 month maybe 2)

Mine seems to be dead, battery drivers not working, the main logo is Verizon (not compatible with Bell)

PM me

Thanks

Guest zolushka_mx
Sorry folks but I give up ... no one in this forum seems to know what can be done for Bell customers ...

Anyone interested on getting an omnia ? (only used 1 month maybe 2)

Mine seems to be dead, battery drivers not working, the main logo is Verizon (not compatible with Bell)

PM me

Thanks

is not dead, you still can charge battery as long as you hold reset button, that long battery gets charged, I discovered this myself, funny ... in phone repair shop they also told me that phone is comletely dead until I showed them way it can be charged ;-)

hey! you still have WIFI phone, still cool device to take to gym ..... to check emails

Edited by zolushka_mx

Guest samsung_I910

I got the same problem.anybody can help?

If I send my phone to Bell can it be fixed?

Edited by samsung_I910

Guest samsung_I910
I got the same problem.anybody can help?

If I send my phone to Bell can it be fixed?

Did anyone experience Bell replace plan? Bell can fix this problem?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Smack99

Hi all,

I just got my phone back from repair, it's fixed :)

Now the only thing remaining is to know how much this will cost me ... I'm waiting for my next bill or 2 to see how much they charged me to have this fixed

I'll let you guys know

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Pegasuskid

Add me to the never ending list of people who used the Verizon ROM and paid the price. Has there been any progress on this front? I was reading about the possibility of programming the Verizon ROM to just point to the appropriate towers to overcome the issue but nothing concrete came of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jeff260z

I'm glad I did all the reading i did. I have a Bell Omnia i910 and was hoping to upgrade to WM6.5. My rom version is S:i910.10 B.CC30.2027

So if I understand the situation I would need a cooked rom based on my current rom but with wm 6.5 and not wm 6.1.

I'll check my CD and see if it comes with a rom updater.

update: I do not have a CD that came with my phone. lol

For the Bell users we do not need any added functionality in our rom because GPS works right out of the box. All we need is the updated OS. So a rom dump from one of our phones should be all we need to have wm 6.5 layer on top?

Edited by jeff260z

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Have the Same problem .. my phone is dead....

It said that Wireless is OFF, and phone is OFF i cant set it tu turn off it doesnt recognize my sim card. so i cant box it.

Can some one give me a fresh instructions and files so i could flash my phone at working rom!

I live in Bosnia and in the service they tolld me that nearst BIG SERIVCE for samsung is in Hungari... FAR FAR away from HOME ;)((

and it will cost 90€ + tax sending and delivery.

PLS HELP i'm Dead without my phone.. all work all data all plans for work are DEAD!

TNX :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The bell rom link Download:http://61.dc.ftn.qq.com/ftn_handler/387006cd856ee886a5178d33bcdb62f1c82968b5e029fa3f081dab08a9e67cc28c29a57aa09f7fcb

456b3fef8249a4bb63e5d249f0f146138d133ca3432ae9b/BELL+ROM.zip?k=75323637c58b2fcac7a60e041435531d0501570504035154185307550118550651041b0f010555

f510405020104040a5457500532396170707e7a17607a2c1c4f5b4637 (From China by zwfln) and thanks my Friend Coffee good job.

Wow I thought I found a solution here for a second........ but that link doesn't work at all..