[ROM] blazingwolf Rock and Republic WM6.5 v10

Guest blazingwolf

Guest bga7x
I made some reg edits that should get 3g2 files playing in WMP. Let me know if they work please. <_<

you wouldn't happen to have a mobilebae.dll laying around anywhere would ya??

Guest punkwhan

blazingwolf,

Is a problem with WM6.5 default lock still there with this ROM or is it gone?

I know many people including myself have a problem with waking up after lock with Wozzer's wm6.5 ROM.

Thanks and good job.

Guest Draconius

For everyone reflashing every week what do you use to back stuff up? Is there a way to back up almost all your settings and not just messages and emails? I use PPC Pim backup, but is there something to save your menu order, M2D settings, etc for an easier transition?

Guest blazingwolf
blazingwolf,

Is a problem with WM6.5 default lock still there with this ROM or is it gone?

I know many people including myself have a problem with waking up after lock with Wozzer's wm6.5 ROM.

Thanks and good job.

I have checked for lock ups and have not experienced any as of yet. I am keeping an eye on this so if you try my ROM and it happens please let me know. <_<

Guest blazingwolf
For everyone reflashing every week what do you use to back stuff up? Is there a way to back up almost all your settings and not just messages and emails? I use PPC Pim backup, but is there something to save your menu order, M2D settings, etc for an easier transition?

There are a couple of different back up programs available. Though it might not be a good idea to restore everything from a back up. This last update I made registry changes and if you restore that then it would kill those changes. Anyways, you can look at Spb Backup, Resco Backup and Sprite.

Guest blazingwolf
Do any of these new cooked ROMs have full Flash support yet?

I have adobe flash cooked in to mine. What are you trying to do?

Guest monsterpt
There are a couple of different back up programs available. Though it might not be a good idea to restore everything from a back up. This last update I made registry changes and if you restore that then it would kill those changes. Anyways, you can look at Spb Backup, Resco Backup and Sprite.

Has anyone tried Sashimi? Looks promising but complicated. Lots of steps involved to avoid editing the registry files each time.

I have it loaded up but have not gone though all of the detailed tutorials for backing up. Looks like it is designed for flashaholics like us who flash new OS constantly (I have flashed 12 different ROM versions from 4 different chefs in two weeks).

Guest blazingwolf
downloaded from link in 1st post but gets build 21232, not 21725. pls advise. thks.

please make sure you have Flash.BW.RockRepublic3.bin. That is the latest version that was posted at 1am today.

Guest blazingwolf
Has anyone tried Sashimi? Looks promising but complicated. Lots of steps involved to avoid editing the registry files each time.

I have it loaded up but have not gone though all of the detailed tutorials for backing up. Looks like it is designed for flashaholics like us who flash new OS constantly (I have flashed 12 different ROM versions from 4 different chefs in two weeks).

I haven't but some others have and really like it. I just don't have time right now.

Guest flnfrmn

Blazingwolf.....I see that you took Visual Voicemail out. What is the easiest way to get it back? And, will it work with the newest update? I am new at all this stuff so please forgive me for the noobie question <_<

Guest bga7x
SWEET!!!!! Life is now, officially, good!!!!

One more thing....one page back someone asked about gps toggle and would it work. It has not been answered. Anyone know about this?

It works but you would have to turn off the Windows default today screen to access the plug in. it would get very annoying if you used it a lot!

Guest blazingwolf
I still havent gotten to flashing it yet but i did remember what i wanted to ask.

Did you find a way to install the gps toggler, or anything equivelent?

I'm sorry Tim I missed your post. GPS Toggle can be installed but it is a today plugin so can not be run at the same time as titanium. If you want I can cook it in for you. <_<

Guest blazingwolf

New version posted and linked in the first post. The number is 3.1.

The calculator has been fixed.

I had to remove the games as they were broken. I am working on this and will include them in a later update if I get them working. Sorry.

Touch sensitivity fixed. In some instances tapping on an item did not open it. This has been fixed.

Guest imbolc
I'm sorry Tim I missed your post. GPS Toggle can be installed but it is a today plugin so can not be run at the same time as titanium. If you want I can cook it in for you. <_<

I have just tried some of Wozzers 6.5 roms, and just flashed your newest rom. I second the gps toggle to be cooked in the next update if possible.

Blaze, Wozz, Adrn, thanks for all the work you guys do. You are showing the real potential of this phone and making if fun to use.

Guest blazingwolf
I have just tried some of Wozzers 6.5 roms, and just flashed your newest rom. I second the gps toggle to be cooked in the next update if possible.

Blaze, Wozz, Adrn, thanks for all the work you guys do. You are showing the real potential of this phone and making if fun to use.

I can do that. Give me a little bit.

Guest bga7x
Tim-H and imbolc,

Please check the first post. <_<

hey blaze fix your first line in your first post you are on to a new build!!!! btw Thanks for all your help!!!

Guest blazingwolf
hey blaze fix your first line in your first post you are on to a new build!!!! btw Thanks for all your help!!!

Done. <_< Thanks.

Guest imbolc
Tim-H and imbolc,

Please check the first post. <_<

Downloading from site now. You are great. I certainly didn't expect it for a while, let alone a couple of hours. Thank you!!!