[ROM] blazingwolf Rock and Republic WM6.5 v10

Guest blazingwolf

Guest Vahnyyz

so although I don't use the GPS much, what are the effects of having the toggle? do you NEED it for the GPS to work when you want it on?

because I'd love to just have IGO and go where i need to and have it find me and give me directions..

is being able to turn it off a battery saver?

just stupid questions from a stupid noob >.<

Guest blazingwolf
Downloading from site now. You are great. I certainly didn't expect it for a while, let alone a couple of hours. Thank you!!!

No problem. Let me know how it works. <_<

Guest blazingwolf
so although I don't use the GPS much, what are the effects of having the toggle? do you NEED it for the GPS to work when you want it on?

because I'd love to just have IGO and go where i need to and have it find me and give me directions..

GPS Toggle is a today plugin that keeps your GPS in a warm state (is that the correct terminology?) so it is basically ready when you turn your GPS program on. I honestly don't know how it will affect the battery with 6.5 as I have not run it.

Guest imbolc

It doesn't seem to have had a significant impact on my battery life. What it seems to do for me, is once I get a lock (from a cold start) it keeps track of the satelites once locked. Or, it could be placebo effect...

Guest imbolc
GPS Toggle is a today plugin that keeps your GPS in a warm state (is that the correct terminology?) so it is basically ready when you turn your GPS program on. I honestly don't know how it will affect the battery with 6.5 as I have not run it.

you were faster than me at responding... flashing now...thank you again...

Guest imbolc
Downloading from site now. You are great. I certainly didn't expect it for a while, let alone a couple of hours. Thank you!!!

I think I miscommunicated. Is it possible to add it to the windows default screen (titanium?)?

thanks

Guest Tim-H

Thanks for putting the toggle in. Going to buy some beer and flash when i get back!

Do you have to run it from the today screen or is there any program that will run in the background and do it, or like imbolc was saying put it on the titanium screen. Probably not.

Edited by Tim-H

Guest blazingwolf

No, this will not run in Titanium. I thought I said that early but I could be imagining it. <_<

The first version of this that was created quite awhile ago ran as a program but it was converted to this. I don't know of anythig else right now that I can cook in that would run like that. Sorry.

Guest imbolc
No, this will not run in Titanium. I thought I said that early but I could be imagining it. <_<

The first version of this that was created quite awhile ago ran as a program but it was converted to this. I don't know of anythig else right now that I can cook in that would run like that. Sorry.

it only takes awhile to warm up gps anyways. You have still made a hell of a rom. Thank you for the effort, time and passion.

Guest Tim-H
No, this will not run in Titanium. I thought I said that early but I could be imagining it. :)

Hey no problem. Thanks for taking the time to put it back in with the today screen anyway. dont be sorry <_<

Guest bga7x
What is the bluetooth .cab file found on the first post used for?

obex, so you can do file transfers via bluetooth i think, Blaze am i right??

Guest DaneSu

Blazingwolf just want to let u know how much I personally appreciate the quickness of your responses to the lil issues i was having just flashed to the new ROM, and as always great work, and again thanks <_<

Guest blazingwolf
obex, so you can do file transfers via bluetooth i think, Blaze am i right??

Yes, your right. Though you don't need it for my current ROM as it has been fixed in the ROM. That was for older versions of this ROM and 6.1 ROMs.

Guest flnfrmn
Yes, your right. Though you don't need it for my current ROM as it has been fixed in the ROM. That was for older versions of this ROM and 6.1 ROMs.

Thanks guys for the help. BTW....blazingwolf - you have out done yourself. Wonderful job.

Couple of questions:

1) How do you change the weather city on titanium weather

2) Do I need to install FtouchSL? If so, will it help at all because sensitivity seems to be ok as it is?

3) Regarding GPS toggle....how do I revert back to the normal today screen so I can turn toggle on and off?

4) Does igo8 work with this latest update - has anyone had any probs with it?

5) Can anyone explain (with ease) how sktools works and the best way to use it. I have checked their website and it is very confusing.

6) Anybody know where I can get the advance config and total commander .cab files or are these included in the new update (if they are I can't find them)?

Edited by flnfrmn

Guest andreg3000

Blaze, once again thank you for your amazing work and dedication to making one hell of a ROM. Since everyone else is posting about little quirks, I figured i'd post mine.

One minor yet very important feature for me is being able to see my battery life in the top toolbar. I played around with Batti settings, but I can't seem to get the battery indicator in the toolbar.

Just to note, GPS enabled and locked on in google maps drained my battery <12 hrs. So toggle will be great.

Guest flnfrmn
Blaze, once again thank you for your amazing work and dedication to making one hell of a ROM. Since everyone else is posting about little quirks, I figured i'd post mine.

One minor yet very important feature for me is being able to see my battery life in the top toolbar. I played around with Batti settings, but I can't seem to get the battery indicator in the toolbar.

Just to note, GPS enabled and locked on in google maps drained my battery <12 hrs. So toggle will be great.

I just flashed the newest version and I can see the battery status at the very top of the today page in different colors. I haven't had an issue with the Batti program as of yet.

Guest andreg3000
I just flashed the newest version and I can see the battery status at the very top of the today page in different colors. I haven't had an issue with the Batti program as of yet.

Nice, thanks. Will flash to newest update

Guest blazingwolf
Thanks guys for the help. BTW....blazingwolf - you have out done yourself. Wonderful job.

Couple of questions:

1) How do you change the weather city on titanium weather

2) Do I need to install FtouchSL? If so, will it help at all because sensitivity seems to be ok as it is?

3) Regarding GPS toggle....how do I revert back to the normal today screen so I can turn toggle on and off?

4) Does igo8 work with this latest update - has anyone had any probs with it?

5) Can anyone explain (with ease) how sktools works and the best way to use it. I have checked their website and it is very confusing.

6) Anybody know where I can get the advance config and total commander .cab files or are these included in the new update (if they are I can't find them)?

1. Open Titanium Weather on the today screen. The right soft key should change to menu. Tap on that and on the next screen tap on Forcast Options/Setup and then OK. Zip or location code should be highlighted so tap OK. Put in your zip and tap OK. Now tap cancel. Run Weather Update and exit should be highlighted on this screen so tap on OK. It should exit to the today screen and you should see the weather start updating.

2. No, you don't need it.

3. Unfortunately you can not have Toggle and Titanium up at the same time. So you have to choose Titanium or Toggle.

4. Should work though I haven't tried it.

5. Way to much to explain about here. That needs its own thread in the main forum.

6. Advanced config is cooked in. For Total Commander just do a google search.

Guest blazingwolf

Batti is installed and working upon flash.

GPS Toggle will only work when it is on your today screen. Under normal circumstances the GPS is not working until you start a GPS program so there will be no battery drain from it.

Guest chrisp304

I am flashed to the newest version and have a question regarding the panels. In Chome Editor the "Windows Live" panel shows enabled yet it does not show on the Titanium Today screen. Also, I have been trying to install the "Opera" panel and it too will not show. Any advice?

PS- Thanks for all the hard work on these roms. Makes the Omnia fun again.

Guest flnfrmn
1. Open Titanium Weather on the today screen. The right soft key should change to menu. Tap on that and on the next screen tap on Forcast Options/Setup and then OK. Zip or location code should be highlighted so tap OK. Put in your zip and tap OK. Now tap cancel. Run Weather Update and exit should be highlighted on this screen so tap on OK. It should exit to the today screen and you should see the weather start updating.

2. No, you don't need it.

3. Unfortunately you can not have Toggle and Titanium up at the same time. So you have to choose Titanium or Toggle.

4. Should work though I haven't tried it.

5. Way to much to explain about here. That needs its own thread in the main forum.

6. Advanced config is cooked in. For Total Commander just do a google search.

Thank you so much blaze! I really appreciate your help and dedication. Regarding number 5....how do I do that? Please forgive me....this is my first time with this forum stuff.

Edited by flnfrmn

Guest blazingwolf
I am flashed to the newest version and have a question regarding the panels. In Chome Editor the "Windows Live" panel shows enabled yet it does not show on the Titanium Today screen. Also, I have been trying to install the "Opera" panel and it too will not show. Any advice?

PS- Thanks for all the hard work on these roms. Makes the Omnia fun again.

Hmm, I don't use it so I never noticed. I will look in to it and see if I can get it fixed.

For the OPera panel are you using one for WQVGA? You can't use the QVGA one as the cpr files are different.

Guest 70blzr

just one thing i have noticed, is there a way to unlock the phone after you receive a call, to adjust the volume or turn the speakerphone on. maybe there a setting i am not seeing, other then that i have not had any other problems.