[ROM] blazingwolf Rock and Republic WM6.5 v10

Guest blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
Nothing but the ROM

Notice anything specific being done or happening before this happens? Getting a message, a phone call, anything?

I have had mine locked and running with the MS3 ROM and I have received phone calls and text messages and no lockups. Are you syncing email, or exchange server syncing?

Are you using the pin screen or just the standard lock?

Guest blazingwolf
Actually, for the last couple of hours I have noticed that it locks up when I have the feature under the Power settings to "Turn off device" on Battery Power enabled. When this is enabled, and the device is powered off after "x" minutes, it freezes when I try to unlock the phone, or it just goes completely black, requiring me to remove the battery.

When I have this feature disabled, it comes out of the lock mode fine (for now). I would really like to have it enabled to save battery power.

Mine is set that way. ;)

I can't duplicate this for nothing. I'm not saying it ain't happening but I'm not experiencing it. Can you try another flash please?

Guest strong sad
At what point? After sending a message? After just looking at a message? Just scanning the headers?

How many messages do you have saved?

After I send a text I hit ok to close the conversation window which sometimes takes a while, then i hit the "X" to close out of my inbox and go back to the today screen, which almost always takes a little while. Every once and a while it closes like normal. Is this problem related to the Omnia's flaw with large conversations?

Guest kevinjrr
Notice anything specific being done or happening before this happens? Getting a message, a phone call, anything?

I have had mine locked and running with the MS3 ROM and I have received phone calls and text messages and no lockups. Are you syncing email, or exchange server syncing?

Are you using the pin screen or just the standard lock?

Nothing specific happens, it just freezes when it shuts off. No syncing or anything.

What is the "pin screen" and "standard lock"?

Guest blazingwolf
Hiya Blazing,

If you have time, can you modify this this cab to work with your OEM instalation of MS3? If feel these widgets and mod's will finally set me free from the opression of my Sync Cable... I love you MAN! Donation on the way.

Just as an aside, do you know any cool today screen plug-ins that allow for photo scrolling (besides titanium photo - lol)? Thats the only thing I miss from the Window's Defualt Plug-in (that I can't get from a PocketPlus Today Screen anyways).

Many thanks,

Twiz

I'll see what I can do.

Guest blazingwolf
After I send a text I hit ok to close the conversation window which sometimes takes a while, then i hit the "X" to close out of my inbox and go back to the today screen, which almost always takes a little while. Every once and a while it closes like normal. Is this problem related to the Omnia's flaw with large conversations?

Distinct possibility. How many messages do you have stored?

Guest blazingwolf
Nothing specific happens, it just freezes when it shuts off. No syncing or anything.

What is the "pin screen" and "standard lock"?

Pin screen is when you have to input a number to unlock the screen. Standard lock (in my lingo) is the standard WM6.5 slide lock.

I'm really racking my brain on this one. I have tried everything to reproduce it and I can't. Only thing I can think of right now is to try the flash again.

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest hartv427
Hey BW...do you know how to tether? If so, can u pls help me cause I don't understand it? I have read posts about it but don't understand how. Thanks!

1:Connect your USB cable to your computer

2:Go to start programs Internet shareing

3:Hit Connect

It's easy ;)

Guest blazingwolf
Hiya Blazing,

If you have time, can you modify this this cab to work with your OEM instalation of MS3? If feel these widgets and mod's will finally set me free from the opression of my Sync Cable... I love you MAN! Donation on the way.

Just as an aside, do you know any cool today screen plug-ins that allow for photo scrolling (besides titanium photo - lol)? Thats the only thing I miss from the Window's Defualt Plug-in (that I can't get from a PocketPlus Today Screen anyways).

Many thanks,

Twiz

Here you go. I like this one. Might have to think about including it in the next release. ;)

MS301_WidgetsProPlusUltimate_QVGA_070809_BW_MS3_ROM_Only.cab

Guest DamianDouglas

Great Job BW.....but where can I get the GPS quick fix? Or was there a reason why you left it out of version 10? Thanks again!!!

Guest hartv427
Great Job BW.....but where can I get the GPS quick fix? Or was there a reason why you left it out of version 10? Thanks again!!!

It really makes no difference

Edited by hartv427

Guest flnfrmn
1:Connect your USB cable to your computer

2:Go to start programs Internet shareing

3:Hit Connect

It's easy ;)

Step 2 on phone or computer?

EDIT: Nevermind....I figured it out. Thank u so much!

Edited by flnfrmn

Guest jaycarl

Let me give BW a break,

It was confirmed that it did nothing.

Guest Mastertwiz
Here you go. I like this one. Might have to think about including it in the next release. ;)

Thanks BW, you're the best. No more QQ for me. :-)

Guest Lisbian08
Hiya Blazing,

Many thanks,

Twiz

I tweaked the CAB to install to \windows. I installed it and it works great. Anyone who has the MS3 ROM should install this. This widgets are GREAT!!!!

MS_301_WidgetsProPlusUltimate_BW_ROM.cab

Guest Lisbian08

BW, finally got around to installing version 10 MS3 edition. Great job, love it. The HTC task bar is working perfectly. I had version 8 with MS 301 previously, and I never got it to work, but works great now. Keep up the good work.

Guest blazingwolf
BW, finally got around to installing version 10 MS3 edition. Great job, love it. The HTC task bar is working perfectly. I had version 8 with MS 301 previously, and I never got it to work, but works great now. Keep up the good work.

I'm glad you like it. ;)

Please post a pic of your setup. I'm always interested to see what people do and like.

Guest BrianPick
I'm glad you like it. ;)

Please post a pic of your setup. I'm always interested to see what people do and like.

Its pretty good. Keep coming back.

Guest J10LEON

Hi blazingwolf, well I tried getting IGO8 to work but still no luck with the GPS. I have maps from USA and Europe and for some reason it says that im in Paris. Just wanted to know if you can help me out since you have yours working. Thank You

Guest JDawg183
Let me give BW a break,

It was confirmed that it did nothing.

Really? It seemed to make a HUGE difference for me when I downloaded the thing it told me to.