Battery Times

Guest feeta

Guest feeta

Hi guys,

I've had my HD for a few weeks now and one thing I've noticed (coming from a Kaiser) is that the battery life is terrible. On my kaiser, even after 1.5 years, the battery would last around 3-4 days on 1 charge. The HD however, if I'm lucky, lasts only a day and a half. Does anyone else find this?

I've checked the obvious - wireless - and its turned off. My data connection is active constantly for email etc but this was the same on the kaiser. Is there any way to tell if the GPS is being used? Does it only switch on when needed by google maps etc?

Any help much appreciated.

Feeta <_<

Guest o2_guy

may sound steange but i find when charging with the usb cable via a pc the battery does drain very quick when using

the power socket it lasts much long as i said very strange

• 4 months later...
Guest zappaff
may sound steange but i find when charging with the usb cable via a pc the battery does drain very quick when using

the power socket it lasts much long as i said very strange

That's interestingly true. The power socket charges with more ampers that's why lasts longer and custom roms and wm6.5 and manila 2.5 drains the battery quicker. I've tried Dutty Miri Energy and Pdaviet roms and i decided to get back to my original rom.. :)))

Guest zappaff
Hi guys,

I've had my HD for a few weeks now and one thing I've noticed (coming from a Kaiser) is that the battery life is terrible. On my kaiser, even after 1.5 years, the battery would last around 3-4 days on 1 charge. The HD however, if I'm lucky, lasts only a day and a half. Does anyone else find this?

I've checked the obvious - wireless - and its turned off. My data connection is active constantly for email etc but this was the same on the kaiser. Is there any way to tell if the GPS is being used? Does it only switch on when needed by google maps etc?

Any help much appreciated.

Feeta :)

Do not upgrade your manila to 2.5

Do not upgrade your OS to 6.5

Charge with power socket

And if possible buy an 2700mah aftermarket battery... I did and I'm very happy with the performance...