Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
Great ROM - best of the 3 out there right now, IMHO. Really like the black keyboard and dialer - nice touch! Only issue is that the dialer window seems compressed - only displaying 2.5 lines...otherwise awesome!

can you post a screen shot of what you are talking about

Guest WolfpackInCO
can you post a screen shot of what you are talking about

It's in your first post as well - the "Voicemail" portion should be bigger.

post-502174-1244836419_thumb.png

Guest bga7x
It's in your first post as well - the "Voicemail" portion should be bigger.

post-502174-1244836419_thumb.png

ok i can see what you are saying, ill see if i can make it bigger but i doubt it!

Guest bga7x

2.3.1 is now considered stable and final. I will not release another rom for this build(unless a serious bug pops up). Until there is another leaked build i will not be updating. so i can concentrate on other projects.

things i will be working on:

Stock rom

updating my M2D Rom

working on increasing the page pool to make a juiced up rom (minus the roid rage).

Guest bga7x
ya lol i wasn't blamin your rom...your rom is the shi....stuff!!! but ya if you find anything PLEASE lemme know lol

Will Do!! youd ont have to hit the arrow just slide your finger up and it will go to the next message you can read your messages right from M2D home screen

Guest WolfpackInCO
ok i can see what you are saying, ill see if i can make it bigger but i doubt it!

I think I've figured out the "issue". It's just the graphical design element that makes it look small. My $.02 - make the background pure black and the white section that has last call/missed call etc. black with white text. As it stands today, when you type in a number, the black section above "voicemail" in the last picture I posted turns blue. weird.

The below is a pretty good all-black dialer implementation.

S2A1.gif

Anyways - no deal breaker - this is an awesome ROM.

Guest bga7x
I think I've figured out the "issue". It's just the graphical design element that makes it look small. My $.02 - make the background pure black and the white section that has last call/missed call etc. black with white text. As it stands today, when you type in a number, the black section above "voicemail" in the last picture I posted turns blue. weird.

The below is a pretty good all-black dialer implementation.

S2A1.gif

Anyways - no deal breaker - this is an awesome ROM.

thanks wolfpack ill start messing with it and see what i can come up with, But if this one of the only issues im pretty happy with this release. I havent had one lock up. nothing wierd on my end. Seems to be pretty stable!

Guest RoyalDrew

Hi i am very pleased with your rom.... it seems to be more responsive and more stable than the others i have tried but i have one problem. When i go to Start > Settings > System > Data Connection and select 'As the modem through USB' i get 'SWMC' is not a valid Pocket PC application. and it will not let me use VZAccess to share internet connection. Any Clues?

Guest bga7x
Hi i am very pleased with your rom.... it seems to be more responsive and more stable than the others i have tried but i have one problem. When i go to Start > Settings > System > Data Connection and select 'As the modem through USB' i get 'SWMC' is not a valid Pocket PC application. and it will not let me use VZAccess to share internet connection. Any Clues?

what exactly are you trying to do? so i can help you better

I have 3 questions:

1. Does anybody have the picture of the original TouchFlo background, so I can use that as my background, rather than the one Bgill packed in?

2. Is there a way to choose the Samsung Dialer with this ROM?

3. How can I revert back to the Samsung keypad (CC20) where the digit pops out upon touch?

Edited by dbol

Guest RoyalDrew
what exactly are you trying to do? so i can help you better

Before i was able to use the VZAccess Manager to share the Omnia data connection to my PC. To do that you had to go to 'Data Connection' and change the setting from 'Internal Data Call' to 'As the modem through USB'. When i make that change it gives me the SWMC error

Guest bga7x
Before i was able to use the VZAccess Manager to share the Omnia data connection to my PC. To do that you had to go to 'Data Connection' and change the setting from 'Internal Data Call' to 'As the modem through USB'. When i make that change it gives me the SWMC error

try this go to start then scroll to Internet sharing icon see if that works for you

Guest RoyalDrew
try this go to start then scroll to Internet sharing icon see if that works for you

Thank you that works... i knew i had to be doing something different since there was no post about this before!

Guest bga7x
Thank you that works... i knew i had to be doing something different since there was no post about this before!

no problem!! Glad to help

Guest RwP1138

whats with the pic on the front page?

it looks like a door to a prison and then you see that wierd white thing in the middle and you are like is that a towel

then you think this is a door to a prison bathroom and this rom is going to rape you

Guest bga7x
whats with the pic on the front page?

it looks like a door to a prison and then you see that wierd white thing in the middle and you are like is that a towel

then you think this is a door to a prison bathroom and this rom is going to rape you

hahaha no it will at least take you to dinner first!!

BTW Updated base rom up! check first post

Guest nathan312
Will Do!! youd ont have to hit the arrow just slide your finger up and it will go to the next message you can read your messages right from M2D home screen

ya i JUST figured that out lol...so ya i'm good now..NO complaints anymore lol :D GOOD rom dude!!! hopefully you got that i liked it from my full report lol

I have 3 questions:

1. Does anybody have the picture of the original TouchFlo background, so I can use that as my background, rather than the one Bgill packed in?

2. Is there a way to choose the Samsung Dialer with this ROM?

3. How can I revert back to the Samsung keypad (CC20) where the digit pops out upon touch?

bga7x, no solutions for any of these? Do you have a .cab file for the Samsung keypad in the CC20 ROM, or the Samsung Dialer? Or is there an AdvancedConfig similar to Wozzer's that I can use?

Guest nathan312
testers needed for a side project post or pm me

i'll try it lol..depends but more than likely i'll test it lol...pm me later...gotta run!

BTW! one more 'problem'...umm...there's no battery indicator on the taskbar...i don't know how much battery i have lol...any help???

Guest bga7x
bga7x, no solutions for any of these? Do you have a .cab file for the Samsung keypad in the CC20 ROM, or the Samsung Dialer? Or is there an AdvancedConfig similar to Wozzer's that I can use?

what rom are you on?? if you are on 2.3.1 advance config. is cooked in you can use that to enable the samsung dialer. looking for the cab to the cc20 keyboard saw it around here a while back.

here is the background you were looking for i think. You have to resize it to fit your omnia

post-502174-1245181802_thumb.png

Edited by bga7x