Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

How'd you resolve it?

I downloaded a black theme called diamondQVGA.tsk, and placed it in my Windows folder. It then populated the theme box right underneath Classic Blue. Once selected, it returned everything back to the stock theme.

love the ROM's bgill55, still not a fan of the M2D... it just doesn't seem to work like it's supposed to and the finger scrolling on the "all programs" is just plain aweful (M2D problem not the ROM). But your 2.3.1 is rock solid. i couldn't get the battery meter to work at first after installing Batti so i had to go with the 1024 1% driver.

There is only one problem that i'm having that would make everything perfect. I like Photoslides, IMO it's the easiest and fastest viewer / editor. I've tried every other one out there and there was always something that i hated with them. Since i know i'm probably the only one, do you, or anyone else here, know where i can get a cab for it? i've tried all of Shokka9's cabs but they all say that "this wont run on your device"

Batti works fine for me (across the top of the screen). Does that 1024 1% driver display across the top, similar to Batti?

ok HUGE problem!! well...for me...

ok well it's happened before, but only on this rom lol...

my alarm won't go off until i turn it back on...from standby lol not power on...it stays on like 24/7...

i was an hour late to work today, but i called and the boss said it's cool happens to everyone and go ahead and take the day off...

anyway...i dunno but it's never happened before...could be G-Alarm...but PLEASE someone help me!

I use G-Alarm. This morning was my first time using it actually. It worked fine, other than the fact that the snooze screen was completely different than when I had it installed on Wozzer's ROM. In fact, there was no snooze and off button, but rather, a button that replaced SNOOZE that looks like stars, and to turn the alarm off, I had to click the X in the top right corner; there was no dedicated OFF button. Odd I thought, but I'll try it again. Otherwise, it woke my phone up out of standby and alarmed at the correct time.

I am using v2.0.6 installed via .cab file.

Guest nathan312
I use G-Alarm. This morning was my first time using it actually. It worked fine, other than the fact that the snooze screen was completely different than when I had it installed on Wozzer's ROM. In fact, there was no snooze and off button, but rather, a button that replaced SNOOZE that looks like stars, and to turn the alarm off, I had to click the X in the top right corner; there was no dedicated OFF button. Odd I thought, but I'll try it again. Otherwise, it woke my phone up out of standby and alarmed at the correct time.

I am using v2.0.6 installed via .cab file.

ya man, that's how mine has done for the longest time! this is the 2nd time doing it...kinda sucks lol...i'm just glad the boss wasn't mad!

maybe i'll try it tomorrow lol...i don't have to be somewhere till 12:30 tomorrow...so i'll set it for 10 see if it works lol...i'll have my backup alarm!

EDIT: anyone else have this problem? : you go to the programs list...where you can add your favorites/most used apps...where the "Plus sign" is...do you guys have to click it like 2-3 times for the app list to pop up? or is it just me?

Edited by nathan312

Guest xenspidey
Batti works fine for me (across the top of the screen). Does that 1024 1% driver display across the top, similar to Batti?

All the 1024 1% driver does is show battery usage in 1% increments. But Batti and the power meter included with WM was showing 100% when i was actually at 75% or so. 

All the 1024 1% driver does is show battery usage in 1% increments. But Batti and the power meter included with WM was showing 100% when i was actually at 75% or so. 

Perhaps Batti would show the correct usage with the 1024 driver?

Guest howdumb7

Hello,

Question here. I am new and I am really excited to flash my Omnia to this WM 6.5 ROM. I have downloaded the file and I noticed that it is a .7Z file. Do I simply add in .bin at the end of this file and flash it with UMDL? Or do I need another program to flash my phone with. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Guest xenspidey
Hello,

Question here. I am new and I am really excited to flash my Omnia to this WM 6.5 ROM. I have downloaded the file and I noticed that it is a .7Z file. Do I simply add in .bin at the end of this file and flash it with UMDL? Or do I need another program to flash my phone with. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

The .bin is compressed with the 7 zip format. you must un-compress it first.

www.7-zip.org/ 

yup it does.

post-539099-1245255066_thumb.png

Do you have a link to the driver?

Is it zylonite_battdrvr.dll?

Do I simply find the .dll file and rename/replace it with this one?

My battery page looks much different...

battery.jpg

How can I get it looking more like yours?

This view remained the same before/after new battery driver.

Edited by dbol

Guest xenspidey

To get that view you have to open Batti... with your nail (or stylus) you want to tap the multi colored line. i find the easiest way is to put your nail near the verison check / V thing and drag down a little. 

Guest blazingwolf

battery.jpg

The battery driver does not change the look of the power screen. The other image is the battery screen from batti. Tap on the Batti line to get to it.

To get that view you have to open Batti... with your nail (or stylus) you want to tap the multi colored line. i find the easiest way is to put your nail near the verison check / V thing and drag down a little. 

Ahh HAH!

It worked... thanks.

Guest adam dale

how do i get widgets back installed?

I have installed the enable_widgets_wm6.5.cab and tried a stream_widget and it will not installed or run.

What have i done wrong,

Also when I look in the windows folder i dont see the widgetinstaler

Just wanted to say I'm experiencing the same locking/freezing issues as I was with Wozzers v5 FW. I disable TouchFlo to see if that resolves anything. But I noticed that I don't have a Weather listing on the today page. Is there something I have to do to enable it?

Guest tedkord
The battery driver does not change the look of the power screen. The other image is the battery screen from batti. Tap on the Batti line to get to it.

Here's something I don't understand. We have zylonite_battdrvr.dll to calculate our remaining battery charge. The stock on the Omnia calculates it to 20% increments, and we have other custom ones that do 5% and 1%. Yet, with each, the main battery settings page on my Omnia has a bar which represents a more exact charge. So something is calculating it more precisely, and representing it in that bar. Why can't the percent value be pulled from there?

I assume that the battery value representation in SPB MS3 is pulled from cplmain.cpl, but where is the bar value coming from?

Guest tedkord

I have a potential new bug in 2.3.1(haven't read the whole thread, so I don't kow if anyone else has gotten this). Ettiquette mode doesn't work. That is, even though I have it turned on, when I place the phone face down, the sound doesn't mute.

Guest blazingwolf
Here's something I don't understand. We have zylonite_battdrvr.dll to calculate our remaining battery charge. The stock on the Omnia calculates it to 20% increments, and we have other custom ones that do 5% and 1%. Yet, with each, the main battery settings page on my Omnia has a bar which represents a more exact charge. So something is calculating it more precisely, and representing it in that bar. Why can't the percent value be pulled from there?

I assume that the battery value representation in SPB MS3 is pulled from cplmain.cpl, but where is the bar value coming from?

How do you figure that? That bar does the same thing and gets the information from the same area as everything else. The same for MS3.

Does 'Call History' work for anyone when they press it? (TouchFlo enabled)

Mine highlights, but never brings up the call history page.

Guest tedkord
How do you figure that? That bar does the same thing and gets the information from the same area as everything else. The same for MS3.

I don't see how. There have been many times when I've gone to the windows battery settings screen while showing 100% charge on my home screen, but the bar is around 90%.