Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
I just updated to the 3.1 rom but your boot screen says 3.0 (just lettin' ya know)

Crap i knew i forgot something!!!! hows the rom otherwise??

Guest amdzero
Crap i knew i forgot something!!!! hows the rom otherwise??

Very responsive, this is the best one I tried yet. Still trying everything out.

Guest norm883

Hi,

All new to this.

But is there a way to add a new weather program to the phone

that has our city in it? That will link to the M2D etc?

Thanks,

Norm883

Guest flnfrmn

Bgill...found a glitch (or maybe it isn't a glitch). Anyway, bluetooth does not work on my phone after loading version 3.0. Has this been fixed in 3.1 or is there a .cab fix or am I doing something wrong?

Guest bga7x
Bgill...found a glitch (or maybe it isn't a glitch). Anyway, bluetooth does not work on my phone after loading version 3.0. Has this been fixed in 3.1 or is there a .cab fix or am I doing something wrong?

Which rom are you on? I didnt mess with bluetooth at all in 3.0 what are you trying to do?

Guest bga7x
Hi,

All new to this.

But is there a way to add a new weather program to the phone

that has our city in it? That will link to the M2D etc?

Thanks,

Norm883

Unfortunately not but you can link it to a hard button like the main menu button on the side of your phone!

Guest bga7x

You Guys i will be out for the rest of the night have family things i have to do. if there is anything major ill address it tomorrow anything else help each other!! Have a great night everyone!!!

Guest flnfrmn
Which rom are you on? I didnt mess with bluetooth at all in 3.0 what are you trying to do?

For anyone else out there who may be having the same issue.....I am on version 3.0 and my bluetooth will not connect with ANY device. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am flashing to version 3.1 her in a sec and will post any issues with bluetooth.

Guest flnfrmn
For anyone else out there who may be having the same issue.....I am on version 3.0 and my bluetooth will not connect with ANY device. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am flashing to version 3.1 her in a sec and will post any issues with bluetooth.

Nevermind....updated to version 3.1 and bluetooth works great!

Guest bga7x
Take your time on the base ROM. I flashed over to Adryn's base ;)

I dont think ill update the Base Im working with 3 kitchen right now I dont need another one to confuse me even more!!!!

Guest flnfrmn
im glad you got it working!!! Dont scare me like that!

Sorry ;) Hey....am I blind or did you leave out the new GPS location updater program? I can't find it. If it was forgotten, do you have a .cab file for it?

Guest Itlooksfast

I flashed the V3 M2D rom...and wow!!!! Niceee work sir! I do have a few questions tho..

1) I didnt see the ADVANCE CONFIG icon in the START menu so I guess you took it out? Which brought me to my other question...

2) How do I make the SENT NOTIFICATION to go away. Before I used to use ADVANCE CONFIG to disable it so that every time I sent a text, I wouldn't get a notification. Now I cant do that and its annoying the crap out of me every time I text. So how can make the SENT NOTIFICATION to not show? registry fix?

3) Maybe this is just me..but the WakeUpOnSMS config does not work with this ROM. I worked with V2.5. If I click on it i get an error message..."An unexpected error has occurred in WakeUpOnSMSConfiguration.exe. Select Quit...." Then it says "Value does not fall within the expected range." Like I said this worked before with V2.5 but now every time I get a text/sms it wouldnt light up.

Great fast rom...everything else is flawless....even the GPS quick position..nicee!

Guest bga7x
I flashed the V3 M2D rom...and wow!!!! Niceee work sir! I do have a few questions tho..

1) I didnt see the ADVANCE CONFIG icon in the START menu so I guess you took it out? Which brought me to my other question...

2) How do I make the SENT NOTIFICATION to go away. Before I used to use ADVANCE CONFIG to disable it so that every time I sent a text, I wouldn't get a notification. Now I cant do that and its annoying the crap out of me every time I text. So how can make the SENT NOTIFICATION to not show? registry fix?

3) Maybe this is just me..but the WakeUpOnSMS config does not work with this ROM. I worked with V2.5. If I click on it i get an error message..."An unexpected error has occurred in WakeUpOnSMSConfiguration.exe. Select Quit...." Then it says "Value does not fall within the expected range." Like I said this worked before with V2.5 but now every time I get a text/sms it wouldnt light up.

Great fast rom...everything else is flawless....even the GPS quick position..nicee!

Yeah Advance Config is not in there due to size matters with M2D. But you can download it and install and that should take care of your problem.

Wake up on SmS is a wierd issue i was on the same rom and never had that issue! maybe HR and see if that helps! it might be something you installed that is interfreing with it!

Guest RwP1138
anyone got the personalizer cab so i can change my network name from homer service to VzW

its in the rom under programs

Guest bmn4711

Flashed Flashrom_bgil55_M2D_v3.0 yesterday and it looks and works great!! ;)

Is there any way to get the floating letter keyboard as in the Wozzer 6.5?

Guest Itlooksfast
Yeah Advance Config is not in there due to size matters with M2D. But you can download it and install and that should take care of your problem.

Wake up on SmS is a wierd issue i was on the same rom and never had that issue! maybe HR and see if that helps! it might be something you installed that is interfreing with it!

OK I've search but I cant find it. Where can I get the .CAB/file to install Advance config? I will see which program is interfering with the Wake Up On SMS.

Guest bga7x
Flashed Flashrom_bgil55_M2D_v3.0 yesterday and it looks and works great!! ;)

Is there any way to get the floating letter keyboard as in the Wozzer 6.5?

i posted the cc20 keyboard cab a few pages back!

Guest bga7x
For some reason my camera button does not launch the camera it just gives me an error.

dont just push the camera button you have to hold it for a few seconds!