Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest Chimp
Are they programs you had installed before you flashed? I used to have that problem too. Now I just install all my progs on the device drive instead of my storage. That way tomorrow when Bgill comes out with a new ROM ;) I just reinstall from the CABs on my Storage Card and good to go. I don't know if this is your problem or now. That used to be an issue I had though.

I had this same problem and it turned out the Storage Card (or My Storage) was corrupt, so ended up just reformatting it and then reinstalling stuff on the card. It worked fine after formatting.

/Chimp

Guest bmn4711
bga7x: i posted the cc20 keyboard cab a few pages back!

Post #823, if anyone else is looking for the cc20 keyboard.

My bad for not spotting it, thanks bga7x

Guest Otterdude

Bgill, Love your ROMS. Thanks for all you do. I saw you over on omniarom and was wondering if you are going to put that Cmulti clock, that you use, on any upcoming ROM's. Looks pretty cool

Edited by Otterdude

Guest bga7x
Bgill, Love your ROMS. Thanks for all you do. I saw you over on omniarom and was wondering if you are going to put that Cmulti clock, that you use, on any upcoming ROM's. Looks pretty cool

I was thinking about it. Its not as stable as I would like it freaks out quite a bit!!

Guest flnfrmn
Is there any way to get the day of the week along with the time and date on the lock screen?

Can anyone answer this for me, pleeeeeeeeeeeease

Guest flnfrmn
yeah there is its a reg setting but i forgot what it is sorry!!!

No worries, I just wanted to know if I am wasting my time wishing or if it really can be done. I will see if I can figure it out. If so I will post and let everyone know. If you think of it can you please let me know?

Edited by flnfrmn

Guest blazingwolf
Can anyone answer this for me, pleeeeeeeeeeeease

You need to add it to the lockscreen.cpr (not the correct name)

It's an XML file. Check the i900 ROM forum. I seem to remember seeing that in there.

Guest bga7x
You need to add it to the lockscreen.cpr (not the correct name)

It's an XML file. Check the i900 ROM forum. I seem to remember seeing that in there.

yeah that where i saw it you have to change something like dddd/mm/dd/yy or something to the sort

Guest flnfrmn
yeah that where i saw it you have to change something like dddd/mm/dd/yy or something to the sort

ohhhh yeah...I remember seeing that as well. I will have to search the i900 forums! Thanks guys ;)

Guest flnfrmn
ohhhh yeah...I remember seeing that as well. I will have to search the i900 forums! Thanks guys ;)

Here is what I found so far....

Go to HKLM\nls\overrides and apply the settings for both values (SSDte, STFmt) as my screenshot.

add "ddd" to the date to show "Day of the Week" like this: ddd dd/MM/yyyy

BUT, I cannot find SSDte to change the date. All I see is ITIME, ITLZr, ITMPN, STFmt, and STime. Do you guys know where to find it?

Guest bga7x
Here is what I found so far....

Go to HKLM\nls\overrides and apply the settings for both values (SSDte, STFmt) as my screenshot.

add "ddd" to the date to show "Day of the Week" like this: ddd dd/MM/yyyy

BUT, I cannot find SSDte to change the date. All I see is ITIME, ITLZr, ITMPN, STFmt, and STime. Do you guys know where to find it?

i think thats where i got stuck!!! let me look at the cpr see if i can change it that way!

Guest aeroclown

I noticed that my phone keypad doesn't lock out after 2 seconds when making a call after installing 3.1

Any Ideas?

Also is there any way to make something like iContact my default Contact list ?

Edited by aeroclown

Guest bga7x
I noticed that my phone keypad doesn't lock out after 2 seconds when making a call after installing 3.1

Any Ideas ?

use Advance config and enable samsung dialer

Guest aeroclown
use Advance config and enable samsung dialer

I am not seeing it listed in Advance Config tool. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place ?

Guest flnfrmn
I am not seeing it listed in Advance Config tool. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place ?

I just changed that about 20 mins ago.....use advanced config\Phone\Phone Skin change to "enable". Soft reset and there you go ;)

Guest aeroclown
I just changed that about 20 mins ago.....use advanced config\Phone\Phone Skin change to "enable". Soft reset and there you go ;)

Thanks.

Guest Itlooksfast

So what was wrong with the GPS Quick Position? It worked pretty well with my Garmin and Google Map. So where can we can the cab for it since im about to flash to the new V3.1