Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
So what was wrong with the GPS Quick Position? It worked pretty well with my Garmin and Google Map. So where can we can the cab for it since im about to flash to the new V3.1

here you go! use this one it seems to work better!

Quick_gps.cab

Guest Otterdude
I was thinking about it. Its not as stable as I would like it freaks out quite a bit!!

Ahhh I see what you mean.... would be nice if it wasn't so quirky

Guest bga7x
Ahhh I see what you mean.... would be nice if it wasn't so quirky

sometimes its kinda cool to watch it go into seizure mode and shake what its mama gave'em

Guest Otterdude
sometimes its kinda cool to watch it go into seizure mode and shake what its mama gave'em

LOL!!

In response to your request for feedback on the icons, I love the new ROM and the icons ... but, I'm kinda partial to the Bliss panels... kinda gives it some needed color, this is your latest release with the multiclock and bliss panels..

Screen01.jpgScreen02.jpg

Edited by Otterdude

Guest bga7x
LOL!!

In response to your request for feedback on the icons, I love the new ROM and the icons ... but, I'm kinda partial to the Bliss panels... kinda gives it some needed color, this is your latest release with the multiclock and bliss panels..

hmm that looks pretty good!! i might have to look into those a bit more

Guest Otterdude
hmm that looks pretty good!! i might have to look into those a bit more

Thanks, I love it and the multiclock wigging out seems to be pretty easy to take care of with the Chome refresh in the multiclock options. My one complaint is I cant get an icon to take for the Applications panel. the red x is bugging me out.

Guest bga7x
Thanks, I love it and the multiclock wigging out seems to be pretty easy to take care of with the Chome refresh in the multiclock options. My one complaint is I cant get an icon to take for the Applications panel. the red x is bugging me out.

yeah that because Bliss doesnt support that panel you could disable the panel.

Guest Otterdude
yeah that because Bliss doesnt support that panel you could disable the panel.

Figured it out... I just threw a cup of coffee in there.... ;)

Screen03.jpg

Guest mamuco

i like the carbon fiber wallpaper and also the icons. The bliss panel looks pretty swell, may install it to see if i like it...

Guest tampaboy1984

Hey I installed 3.1 M2D but doesn't seem any different than 3.0. And look at my Rom Version, doesn't look like yours.\

I think you mixed something up. Is there any way to keep all installed programs so I don't have to keep reinstalling everything every 3 days with new flashes?

screen01o.png

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest bga7x
Hey I installed 3.1 M2D but doesn't seem any different than 3.0. And look at my Rom Version, doesn't look like yours.\

I think you mixed something up. Is there any way to keep all installed programs so I don't have to keep reinstalling everything every 3 days with new flashes?

screen01o.png

ooops forgot to update the rom version!! it doesnt effect the rom its only a txt file that changes so no worries! You should check out Sahmi i think its called

here is a link that people are talking about it!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72967

Guest tampaboy1984
ooops forgot to update the rom version!! it doesnt effect the rom its only a txt file that changes so no worries! You should check out Sahmi i think its called

here is a link that people are talking about it!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72967

Thanks So Much! Keep up the great work. I'm gonna start tryin to cook some stuff up to using your Tut on i910 Kitchens in OmniaRoms.com. Hopefully I can do it.

Guest bga7x
Thanks So Much! Keep up the great work. I'm gonna start tryin to cook some stuff up to using your Tut on i910 Kitchens in OmniaRoms.com. Hopefully I can do it.

Im here to help!!!! post all questions you have over there though!!

Guest Itlooksfast

The Quick GPS cab that you gave me...when I tried to install or run it, it gave me a error. When I hit the download button, i get this message "HttpSendRequest failed: 12007"

Guest blazingwolf
The Quick GPS cab that you gave me...when I tried to install or run it, it gave me a error. When I hit the download button, i get this message "HttpSendRequest failed: 12007"

You need to establish a data connection first. This program will not do it for you.

Guest whitj

Hey Bgill

I love your work, truly dude, and wonder: When the new Omnia 2 eventually hits Verizon, do you plan on picking it up and continuing your gourmet Roms on that new beast? As much as I love the optimized software you guys are helping configure, I can't get past things like Screen brightness in sunlight, rather crappy auto-correct and keyboards, dumb headphone jack, etc.

I ask this now because I am considering the Blackberry Tour when it releases next week (gasp!) I think I would like a full qwerty, but fear that when the Omnia 2 comes out, I'll be kicking myself HARD. So if you don't mind, what do you think your plans are for the future?

Also, do you even think we will be able to cook up the Omnia 2 soon after release, or will we have to wait another 6 months or so? If Verizon was smart, they'd just include a copy of the rom for you guys to work with from the start. I can't imagine how many customers you guys have kept from returning their phones after 2 weeks!

Thanks

Whitj

Guest aeroclown

Everything is looking pretty good and working good as far I can see. I like the carbon fiber theme, but I have found that I might have some interest in the Neo theme as well. The theme BW is using, though I haven't tried it, it looks snazzy. I certainly like the icon changes on the bar at the top it makes everything feel more polished in my opinion.

Other then that I have been playing with Finger Keyboard, thanks for adding IM Selector, btw.

Guest bga7x

Sunday is Rom day new build 23002 and some other goodies!! i have 3 roms to do so don't bother me lol jk look for them in the afternoonish!!

Guest Itlooksfast
Yeah what he said!!!

Yes, i've read that part. I had established a connection before I download it by using Opera and surfing the net. (facebook) Then I tried the program and i got the message. But after a few soft reset (because I installed a few programs) it was downloading and working fine.

By far the best rom I've used! Very fast and less bugs, if any. Great job and Thank YOU! and all of those who are chiefs!

Guest itb44

Is a registry editor included? If not, is there a free one you can recommend for use with this ROM?

EDIT: Nevermind, regeditSTG (via zip and exe) loaded but did not work properly (no values appeared for any keys), but PHM regedit 0.70 (via CAB) loaded and seems to work fine. Can't wait for the afternoon ROM ;) Thanks for your great work!

Edited by itb44

Guest Psycron

Hey bga7x, I wanted to check out your ROM but noticed the file format doesn't have a .bin extension. Do I have to rename or do something different to install it? I really dig the carbon fiber theme and was hoping to get your ROM installed. Thank you!

Guest bga7x
Hey bga7x, I wanted to check out your ROM but noticed the file format doesn't have a .bin extension. Do I have to rename or do something different to install it? I really dig the carbon fiber theme and was hoping to get your ROM installed. Thank you!

its a 7-zip file the bin is in there you have to extract it. download 7 zip its free

Guest bga7x

until further notice build 23003 is scrapped deemed to be to unstable! I have been working all night and all day on this! Im about to throw my computer through a wall!!