Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest RyuTesla
Or if someones with my M2D rom wants to test this cab for me and tell me if it works that would be great!!!!!

install to device memory and soft reset!!

Big_weather_Icons_for_M2D_Bgill55.cab

Thanks for your help! I really didn't expect such a fast response! Color me impressed!

I installed your CAB. Here is the result:

27864649.png

Again, thanks a lot! This is great!

And yes, that does say 111 degrees at 8:09pm. Around here, the natives don't really start to complain about the heat until it gets around 115 degrees. We usually have a day or 3 that it gets near 120 degrees (or just over). But, 110 or 111, no big deal. ;)

Guest bga7x
Thanks for your help! I really didn't expect such a fast response! Color me impressed!

I installed your CAB. Here is the result:

27864649.png

Again, thanks a lot! This is great!

And yes, that does say 111 degrees at 8:09pm. Around here, the natives don't really start to complain about the heat until it gets around 115 degrees. We usually have a day or 3 that it gets near 120 degrees (or just over). But, 110 or 111, no big deal. ;)

good im glad it worked for you ill fix this in the next M2D release!!

Guest SoupAssassin

Ive been using standard so far, but I might switch to the M2D version. Are those weather icons.......animated? Please say yes.

I had weather animations a long time ago with 6.1 but it was with some weather program, cant remember, nothing to do with M2D.

Guest jbach44
Ive been using standard so far, but I might switch to the M2D version. Are those weather icons.......animated? Please say yes.

I had weather animations a long time ago with 6.1 but it was with some weather program, cant remember, nothing to do with M2D.

ok, I have to ask, I suppose when it comes to the Omnia, i'm a Noob, I have flashed devices before, but never the Omnia, is there a link to explain how I flash the phone? (wasn't using it as a phone til tonight, had to temp reactivate it), also, will flashing cause issues with using it as a phone? (if that was a stupid querstion, I apologize in advance, as I said, i'm new to flashing the Omnia, just don't wanna brick it)

Guest bga7x
ok, I have to ask, I suppose when it comes to the Omnia, i'm a Noob, I have flashed devices before, but never the Omnia, is there a link to explain how I flash the phone? (wasn't using it as a phone til tonight, had to temp reactivate it), also, will flashing cause issues with using it as a phone? (if that was a stupid querstion, I apologize in advance, as I said, i'm new to flashing the Omnia, just don't wanna brick it)

here read this thread http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...m-verizon-i910/

Guest bga7x

they are not animated!

Guest jbach44

lol I saw that *after* I posted the message, thank you for replying though, so u flash the 'bare' rom first, then yours (or one of the others).. following the instructions. now when this is done, what needs to be done, if anything, to use the phone on VZW?. I backed up my contacts and such using SPB backup. I read somewhere u need a different phone id number?, plus there are some 'default' programs i'd like to reinstall that get removed on the cooked roms, someone else (in another posting) told me where those are as well

thank you for your help

John

Guest bga7x
lol I saw that *after* I posted the message, thank you for replying though, so u flash the 'bare' rom first, then yours (or one of the others).. following the instructions. now when this is done, what needs to be done, if anything, to use the phone on VZW?. I backed up my contacts and such using SPB backup. I read somewhere u need a different phone id number?, plus there are some 'default' programs i'd like to reinstall that get removed on the cooked roms, someone else (in another posting) told me where those are as well

thank you for your help

John

After you flash the cc20 rom you will need to re-program your phone you can do that by dialing *228 then hit option #1. after that you are set and you can flash any i910 cooked rom!

Guest kidrocking79

Bgill... Kick ass.. love 3.4m2d. I had some serious problems w/ your previous m2d release. No issues yet. Loving the big weather icons. and btw.. I believe you mentioned animation in the weather icons... when it's raining, a wiper comes across the screen and cleans the rain drops off the screen. animation???

Guest bga7x
Bgill... Kick ass.. love 3.4m2d. I had some serious problems w/ your previous m2d release. No issues yet. Loving the big weather icons. and btw.. I believe you mentioned animation in the weather icons... when it's raining, a wiper comes across the screen and cleans the rain drops off the screen. animation???

wait huh?? are you saying that what you want or thats what the ones i posted do?

Guest aeroclown

thank you for your help

John

Be sure that when you flash over to any of the cooked ROMs that you SELECT PDA and not unified image. Also Bgill's roms are compressed with 7zip. sou will need that to decompress and Bin file. In umdl click on PDA then select the bin file. otherwise the procedure is the same.

Guest aeroclown

Lovin the regular 3.4 rom so far. Everything is smooth. Hit microsoft my phone for all my recovery needs ;)

Everything feels smooth, like the new startup screen. The red one.

I am also liking the keyboard skin you have in this release. Now if only it would co-operate with google maps like finger keyboard does.

Oh yea, do we need to setup the GPS settings manually when using Q-GPS or do we just leave it to windows managed ?

Edited by aeroclown

Guest bga7x
Lovin the regular 3.4 rom so far. Everything is smooth. Hit microsoft my phone for all my recovery needs ;)

Everything feels smooth, like the new startup screen. The red one.

I am also liking the keyboard skin you have in this release. Now if only it would co-operate with google maps like finger keyboard does.

Oh yea, do we need to setup the GPS settings manually when using Q-GPS or do we just leave it to windows managed ?

I let Windows manage it

Guest tedkord

So far, I'm having a lot of problems with 3.4 that I didn't have with any past cooked ROM. However, I can't say for certain they're ROM related. Each of the following problems have occurred more than once since I flashed Friday night:

1) Accelerometer stopped working. It was working at first, then at some point, it just stropped rotating the screen, on all programs.

2) GPS would not get a fix at all. This was with Adrynalyn's patched HTC QuickGPS installed and updated. Let it sit half an hour, no lock.

3) Lost sound in the ear speaker. I would call out, and after seeing connected in the dialer skin, I'd put it up to my ear and hear nothing, not even the hiss of the speaker.

All of these were fixed immediately after a soft reset. I can't say they happened concurrently, as once I found one problem, I soft-reset right away.

The good news? Well, after the flash, Youtube's app works again!

Edited by tedkord

Guest gayflag

is kinetic scrolling in 3.4 something new? From 6.1 and all the builds of 6.5, the scrolling has gotten better and better. Does 3.4 have some breakthrough in scrolling for us winmo users?

And dammit, quit updating every other sunday. I am getting tired of flashing my phone ;)

I love these roms, but i dont quite care for the red under the start menu. How do i change this? Its not bad, but red isnt exactly my favorite color.

Guest bga7x
is kinetic scrolling in 3.4 something new? From 6.1 and all the builds of 6.5, the scrolling has gotten better and better. Does 3.4 have some breakthrough in scrolling for us winmo users?

And dammit, quit updating every other sunday. I am getting tired of flashing my phone ;)

I love these roms, but i dont quite care for the red under the start menu. How do i change this? Its not bad, but red isnt exactly my favorite color.

red under the start menu? what are you talking about?

Guest gayflag

Red meaning, after i change the m2d theme with m2dc, there is still the textured 'red image' under the start menu.

I also noticed, after flashing to 3.4 just a moment ago, that in m2d, under the programs panel, if you add a program from the list, the highlited application icon is corrupted with grey and black. no big deal but it wasnt in the previous rom. I may flash back. I dont really notice any huge change from the previous version. What the hell is bing ;)

Keep up the good work. I love having a devices i can muck around with. My xbox is modded with a 500g HD, my PSP is running custom f/w. My wii has a modchip. However my x360 is unmodded because the lite-on drives are too much a hassle to flash.

Guest hyperspaztik

First post here. I love this ROM the best out of Wozzers and blazingwolf's. Yours seems to be the fastest and I like the the best.

Anyway, I have an issue with your ROM that I didnt have with Wozzer's. When I go to send a picture through MMS, it will first not automatically resize and load into the message. No big deal, I've learned to add it after. However, after flashing your ROM, it will no longer resize pictures and add them in anymore. The Stock VZW ROM would automatically resize, and then Wozzers, I would have to add it after and then it would resize it. I can't get it to resize at all in your ROM. What do you think the issue is? If I opt to take a picture while in the message, it will take the correct size picture and then add it, assuming it's because it doesnt have to re-size anything. What do you think the issue is? I have flashed from your 2.5 to your newest ROM and it has done it on both of your releases.

Other than that issue, I don't have any problems! I love your ROM.

Guest bga7x
Red meaning, after i change the m2d theme with m2dc, there is still the textured 'red image' under the start menu.

I also noticed, after flashing to 3.4 just a moment ago, that in m2d, under the programs panel, if you add a program from the list, the highlited application icon is corrupted with grey and black. no big deal but it wasnt in the previous rom. I may flash back. I dont really notice any huge change from the previous version. What the hell is bing :D

Keep up the good work. I love having a devices i can muck around with. My xbox is modded with a 500g HD, my PSP is running custom f/w. My wii has a modchip. However my x360 is unmodded because the lite-on drives are too much a hassle to flash.

you need to change your today back ground to what ever you want! what i do is pull the background out of the m2d theme and set it as my today background! and there you go! just cause you change the theme for M2d doesnt mean the phone will understand and change the today background to match, its a smart phone not a A.I. Phone ;)

Bing is re-branded Windows live search!

Guest bga7x
First post here. I love this ROM the best out of Wozzers and blazingwolf's. Yours seems to be the fastest and I like the the best.

Anyway, I have an issue with your ROM that I didnt have with Wozzer's. When I go to send a picture through MMS, it will first not automatically resize and load into the message. No big deal, I've learned to add it after. However, after flashing your ROM, it will no longer resize pictures and add them in anymore. The Stock VZW ROM would automatically resize, and then Wozzers, I would have to add it after and then it would resize it. I can't get it to resize at all in your ROM. What do you think the issue is? If I opt to take a picture while in the message, it will take the correct size picture and then add it, assuming it's because it doesnt have to re-size anything. What do you think the issue is? I have flashed from your 2.5 to your newest ROM and it has done it on both of your releases.

Other than that issue, I don't have any problems! I love your ROM.

try taking pictures at 2560X1920 and then MMS see if that works for you!

Guest hyperspaztik
try taking pictures at 2560X1920 and then MMS see if that works for you!

Nope, still didn't work. I tried to compose the message and then take the picture from the MMS menu and changed the size, and it just didn't add it in. I then tried to add it in again for fun and it told me it can't add it because it's too large. Before, I could get it to ask me if I want to resize it and I would say yes, and then it would come back and tell me it can't add because it was too large.

Guest RwP1138
Nope, still didn't work. I tried to compose the message and then take the picture from the MMS menu and changed the size, and it just didn't add it in. I then tried to add it in again for fun and it told me it can't add it because it's too large. Before, I could get it to ask me if I want to resize it and I would say yes, and then it would come back and tell me it can't add because it was too large.

do you have other pic/mms messages you haven't deleted in that folder

the memory foot print in the fold for mms is really small, if you save and send alot of messages at 5mp then it will fill up and not let you send anymore