Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest flnfrmn
I dont use MS3 so im not sure i do have the new 3.1 MS3 to cook in maybe ill try doing that and release a MS3 rom

OMG.....PLS DO!!!!!! I have been dying for one of these!

Guest jamesstone

I'm chalking it up to it being a Verizon thing, at least in my area. Some of my work mates and I have the same problem from time to time and they have plain ol' LG flip phones. I've just never had the volume fade out like that before. Even before playing with ROMs I be sitting there and the VM chime would go off with out it even ringing. I'll keep and eye on it.

Guest bga7x
I'm chalking it up to it being a Verizon thing, at least in my area. Some of my work mates and I have the same problem from time to time and they have plain ol' LG flip phones. I've just never had the volume fade out like that before. Even before playing with ROMs I be sitting there and the VM chime would go off with out it even ringing. I'll keep and eye on it.

sounds good!!

Guest bga7x
sweet!!!!!!! ;) :D :) :o :D :D :D Will it still have 13mp?

Page pool?? yeah and all the touch settings and kinetic scrolling!!! all the bells and whistles!

Guest Carmel Abela
Page pool?? yeah and all the touch settings and kinetic scrolling!!! all the bells and whistles!

Your rom is so rad that my friend is out getting the i910 right now, because of you! He was an example of someone who refused to use WM6.1 pro (like pulling teeth) and didn't want to have anything to do with the iPhone. Now he get's the best of both worlds, sexy and geeky!

On another note, in your next build please consider replacing that boogery WiFi icon (Start_Icon_WiFi.png) with this one:

http://mip.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/wifi.png

keep up the fantastic work!,

Carmel

Guest Scott6

Ok I got the PureBlack2 on and it worked like a charm.

On the quick menue thing I noticed the quickmenu.lnk was not in the startup folder and I cant find it on the phone at all.. I guess that it why it dosnt work.

Also Bga7x, Can you consider skinning the stock somsung dialer to black, its sexy, and functions liek stock (locking touch is nice) but the stock color is so ugly. On that note, Skin anything samsung left in the rom (I would love a skined samsung clock in the rom, there alarm is much better that the WM alarm)

Here is some info on that: Here and here

Guest bga7x
Ok I got the PureBlack2 on and it worked like a charm.

On the quick menue thing I noticed the quickmenu.lnk was not in the startup folder and I cant find it on the phone at all.. I guess that it why it dosnt work.

Also Bga7x, Can you consider skinning the stock somsung dialer to black, its sexy, and functions liek stock (locking touch is nice) but the stock color is so ugly. On that note, Skin anything samsung left in the rom (I would love a skined samsung clock in the rom, there alarm is much better that the WM alarm)

Here is some info on that: Here and here

Thank you for those links! I dont use the samsung full screen cause it gets rid of 4 way rotation, but i might skin the the dialer!, I use Phone EX which as a locking feature as well i never really use the other 2 dealers!

Guest bga7x
Any chance of a new Base ROM built with 23004?

might be a chance but i have about 4 active kitchens and to add another would just be to much on my feeble brain!!!

Guest snkeyez95
yup.... in start menu, when you use a program, keep your finger on it.. then press move to top. that way all the proggies you use will be at the top.

Thanks...Figured it'd be something easy.

Guest bga7x
Your rom is so rad that my friend is out getting the i910 right now, because of you! He was an example of someone who refused to use WM6.1 pro (like pulling teeth) and didn't want to have anything to do with the iPhone. Now he get's the best of both worlds, sexy and geeky!

On another note, in your next build please consider replacing that boogery WiFi icon (Start_Icon_WiFi.png) with this one:

http://mip.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/wifi.png

keep up the fantastic work!,

Carmel

Thats awesome!!! Ill look into changing the WIFI icon

Guest paribr

This is in reference to the current weather image overlapping the current weather Temperature.

Try this!

just unrar the rar file...

copy images into the windows directory and you should have big weather icons...dont forget to disable touchflo

Big_Weather_Icons.rar

Actually the edit is in the file HTCHomeSettings.xml located in the windows folder. Copy the file to either Storage Card or My Storage then serch for "IDWEWG_WEATHER_POS" and replace the line with the following.

<Property name="IDWEWG_WEATHER_POS" id="17" value="50,75,240,205" />

I have also attached a copy of the HTCHomeSettings.xml file that is from the 3.4 version of m2d ROM with just this change. If BGILL wanted to replace the file in the rom for the next build.

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Edited by paribr

Guest bigperm

Hey BG -

Great Work. Any thoughts (pardon me if I have missed this) on adding the "auto-complete" feature in for email and txt messages? I know some other ROMs have it where you could just type "gill" and [email protected] would pop up, instead of clicking on "check names" to get the address. Kind of minor, but it is just a thought.

Thanks!

Guest bga7x
Hey BG -

Great Work. Any thoughts (pardon me if I have missed this) on adding the "auto-complete" feature in for email and txt messages? I know some other ROMs have it where you could just type "gill" and [email protected] would pop up, instead of clicking on "check names" to get the address. Kind of minor, but it is just a thought.

Thanks!

ill look into it

Guest bga7x
This is in reference to the current weather image overlapping the current weather Temperature.

Actually the edit is in the file HTCHomeSettings.xml located in the windows folder. Copy the file to either Storage Card or My Storage then serch for "IDWEWG_WEATHER_POS" and replace the line with the following.

<Property name="IDWEWG_WEATHER_POS" id="17" value="50,75,240,205" />

I have also attached a copy of the HTCHomeSettings.xml file that is from the 3.4 version of m2d ROM with just this change. If BGILL wanted to replace the file in the rom for the next build.

thanks for doing that!!!

Guest norm883

Hi

I have had two complete freezes with M2D 3.4

I go to open the phone and black, nothing? No buttons or touch will open.

Need to reset with stylus. Anyone else?

Seems to be running fine otherwise. Also have a question is there anyway to map the lock feature to

the Home page of M2D?, it only appears to be available on the start page.

Thanks,

Norm883

Guest midiwriter

Been using the M2D 3.4 for a couple days now, the "Call History" link on the home screen is non-functional, but I can still see my call history if I just open the dialer. If I receive a call it will show missed calls, but clicking on the link does nothing. Just thought you should know.

Edited by midiwriter

Guest tedkord

Well, unfortunately, 3.4 is my first cooked ROM for the i910 that has been a problem. I constantly get the accelermometer freeze, the ear-speaker shut down, lock-up when the backlight shuts off, and the GPS not locking at all. These are all cured by a soft reset, but I dont want to keep doing that.

It seems I'm definitely in the minority, with most people reporting excellent results. I've been luck so far - about 6-8 different flashed ROMs sith no problems at all. I guess it was just my time. I think tomorrow will be the time to try something new.

But thanks Bgill55 for all the work. O couple of your past ROMs worked great. If only I could be satisfied, and stick with one. But I see that shiny new ROM, with bigger page pool, and new added apps, and I just have to have it!!!!!

Guest thejaff
Hi

I have had two complete freezes with M2D 3.4

I go to open the phone and black, nothing? No buttons or touch will open.

Need to reset with stylus. Anyone else?

Seems to be running fine otherwise. Also have a question is there anyway to map the lock feature to

the Home page of M2D?, it only appears to be available on the start page.

Thanks,

Norm883

Not sure about M2D, but the reg v3.4 just hold the "Call End" hardkey for a few sec and it locks the phone.

Guest norm883
Not sure about M2D, but the reg v3.4 just hold the "Call End" hardkey for a few sec and it locks the phone.

Thank you,

I have the belt clip and that will make it so much easier than going to the start menu to lock everytime.

Because any thing it bumps is opened.

Norm883

Guest kidrocking79
Been using the M2D 3.4 for a couple days now, the "Call History" link on the home screen is non-functional, but I can still see my call history if I just open the dialer. If I receive a call it will show missed calls, but clicking on the link does nothing. Just thought you should know.

I had that happen too... but only when I would restore my stuff w/ sbp backup. Try hard reset, going to defaults and you'll see it works. You're probably adding something or restoring something that's killing it.

Guest bga7x
I had that happen too... but only when I would restore my stuff w/ sbp backup. Try hard reset, going to defaults and you'll see it works. You're probably adding something or restoring something that's killing it.

Yeah the might be the issue My GF runs the M2D Rom and it works perfect