Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest xenspidey

I like that you added the task switcher back. it appears to be the same one that came on the stock ROM (well at least the cc20). I'm trying to map the task switcher to the main menu button but it's not in the program list. does anyone know how to add things to that list?

Guest bga7x
I like that you added the task switcher back. it appears to be the same one that came on the stock ROM (well at least the cc20). I'm trying to map the task switcher to the main menu button but it's not in the program list. does anyone know how to add things to that list?

No need to just slide your finger up!

V1.9 should be up tonight!!!!

Guest xenspidey
No need to just slide your finger up!

Well, maybe i don't want to! <_<

V1.9 should be up tonight!!!!

Anything exciting?

Guest bga7x
as weird as this sounds the base one u have is fully updated but just everything stripped out right?

I havent put the new build in ther yet been busy with 1.9 ill work on it tonight to get it up and going!

Guest chrisp304

Once again, this rom out does the last. Nice job!!

Is there anyway to have the start menu screen scroll from top to bottom without stopping at each page?

Thanks,

Guest bga7x
Once again, this rom out does the last. Nice job!!

Is there anyway to have the start menu screen scroll from top to bottom without stopping at each page?

Thanks,

not at the moment. I am working on making the start menu items smaller so more will fit on one page.

RwP1138 Where do you find this stuff lol!!!! <_<

Guest DonkeyOatey

Music player bug?

I've been using the v1.8 ROM for about a day and love it. Thanks!

Music player bug? Just saw v1.9 so this might be a non issue but; if I have used the music player on the Today screen, stop the song, and then lock the device... When I unlock the phone and use the music player from the today screen I can scroll to the next song and the information displays correctly but when you scroll to the next song the display is stuck showing the same information as the last song. It still links to the next song you scrolled to but it is displaying the previous songs info. If I go to WMP via the start menu it is displaying correctly and all functions seem to operate. In the today screen once this occurs I cannot stop the song by tapping the music player and I can't open WMP from the soft key. This all goes away after a soft reset until the next time I use the screen lock.

Anyone else see this? This is my first smart phone (had it less than a week). It's been a pretty steep learning curve so maybe it was something I inadvertently did. I checked the whole thread and didn't see anyone mention it so I thought I'd ask.

BTW all my music is on a storage card not on internal memory not sure if that matters but I guess more info is better than too little.

Guest bga7x
Music player bug?

I've been using the v1.8 ROM for about a day and love it. Thanks!

Music player bug? Just saw v1.9 so this might be a non issue but; if I have used the music player on the Today screen, stop the song, and then lock the device... When I unlock the phone and use the music player from the today screen I can scroll to the next song and the information displays correctly but when you scroll to the next song the display is stuck showing the same information as the last song. It still links to the next song you scrolled to but it is displaying the previous songs info. If I go to WMP via the start menu it is displaying correctly and all functions seem to operate. In the today screen once this occurs I cannot stop the song by tapping the music player and I can't open WMP from the soft key. This all goes away after a soft reset until the next time I use the screen lock.

Anyone else see this? This is my first smart phone (had it less than a week). It's been a pretty steep learning curve so maybe it was something I inadvertently did. I checked the whole thread and didn't see anyone mention it so I thought I'd ask.

BTW all my music is on a storage card not on internal memory not sure if that matters but I guess more info is better than too little.

Thanks for bringing that up im looking into right now and trying to reproduce the error to see whats going on!

Guest bga7x
Thanks! I'll try putting some music on the device and see if its the same as with the storage card.

I cant reproduce this error im sorry, although i am running v1.9 but this is the first time i have ever heard of this maybe, to a hard reset and see if that help it or flash to 1.9. Ill keep trying though, let me know how it goes!

Guest DonkeyOatey

Same problem with the music files in my storage, so I'll try the hard reset to check and then flash to v1.9 like you suggest.

Guest DonkeyOatey

Well... I hard reset on v1.8 and the problem persisted. I flashed to v1.9 and I still have the same occurrence. Only happens after I've used the screen lock function. Works normally again after a soft reset until I use the screen lock....

Alright I did some more testing and can duplicate the problem without fail and avoid it without fail. After a reset (soft or hard) if you use the music player first before you've used the screen lock it will happen. If after a reset you use the screen lock before you've used the music player it will not happen after a lock. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it very well, but I've done it both ways now a half dozen times each.

Easy workaround for now... just use the screen lock once right after turning on the phone and you will never have it happen <_<

Guest bga7x
Well... I hard reset on v1.8 and the problem persisted. I flashed to v1.9 and I still have the same occurrence. Only happens after I've used the screen lock function. Works normally again after a soft reset until I use the screen lock....

Alright I did some more testing and can duplicate the problem without fail and avoid it without fail. After a reset (soft or hard) if you use the music player first before you've used the screen lock it will happen. If after a reset you use the screen lock before you've used the music player it will not happen after a lock. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it very well, but I've done it both ways now a half dozen times each.

Easy workaround for now... just use the screen lock once right after turning on the phone and you will never have it happen <_<

thanks for taking the time for that work around!! I still havent reproduce but ill look in to it!! anyone else have this problem???

Guest xenspidey

It's getting better every time!!

The number skin on Finger Keyboard is still messed up but i just copy the missing skin files from the cab over so it's an easy fix. 

Great ROM!

Guest kidrocking79

Anyone able to map the lock function w/ any buttons? I know I can hold down end key and it will lock, but I got used to it locking when pressing the side button. I dont see the lock function on the list of mappable functions. Also.. anyone know if the lock function is customizable? I loved s2u2 because of how much customizing it allowed me to do.

Guest bga7x
It's getting better every time!!

The number skin on Finger Keyboard is still messed up but i just copy the missing skin files from the cab over so it's an easy fix.

Great ROM!

Ahh crap i knew i forgot something!!! it was your job to remind me....this is your fault!!!! <_<

Guest RwP1138

I wonder if there is some guy at microsoft that let his kid in the office and got all click happy and made a bunch of releases then when he came in he figured f it and released them all just to see what would happen

Guest kidrocking79
<_<

Blaze.. again... it's just my oppinion... I did use your rom for a few days... loved it... wish BGs had skyfire cooked in. and allowed me to map the lock function to a button... every rom has something you like.. and something you dont... Thats the beauty of them all..

Guest blazingwolf
Blaze.. again... it's just my oppinion... I did use your rom for a few days... loved it... wish BGs had skyfire cooked in. and allowed me to map the lock function to a button... every rom has something you like.. and something you dont... Thats the beauty of them all..

I was only kidding. It doesn't bother me which ROM you use. <_<