Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest bga7x
Someone several pages ago asked about the blue background behind the octagons on the start menu instead of the red. Install this cab I found somewhere in all these threads about different roms and you will have blue instead of red. Sorry it's late and I can't think of who to give credit.

Edit; it was Bdolan92 in post 1156 who asked

Ill take the credit!!! ;)

Guest anamelesssomebody
Ill take the credit!!! :D

That's probably why it had your name on it ;) Anyway the credit is all yours and thanks for all your hard work

Guest waveboi011

soundtester.exe u kno the thing that lets u make your omnia louder...i haven't seen it in any of your roms....

its usually found in the windows folder

Guest bga7x
soundtester.exe u kno the thing that lets u make your omnia louder...i haven't seen it in any of your roms....

its usually found in the windows folder

oh that thing, i dont find it very useful on the i910 sorry i wont include it in any of my roms!

Guest Scott6

bga7x, I gave that Spam alert a try, and I got to say. Spam alert+M2D has won me over. No more MS3 for me. the Spam alert dialer blows the sammy dialer out of the water. It also intergrates nicely with M2D

The M2d Skins here make it all that much better.

Thanks for the tip.

Guest waveboi011
oh that thing, i dont find it very useful on the i910 sorry i wont include it in any of my roms!

lol im sure u did...the thing is aggravating as s***..hardly ever works

but would u happen 2 kno if i could add it in myself with a cab or sumthing?

Guest bga7x
bga7x, I gave that Spam alert a try, and I got to say. Spam alert+M2D has won me over. No more MS3 for me. the Spam alert dialer blows the sammy dialer out of the water. It also intergrates nicely with M2D

Thanks for the tip.

good im glad it worked out for you!

Guest Scott6
good im glad it worked out for you!

wow I guss im no allowed to say anything good about a product. If I do im spaming... hmmm.. ohh well, its great!

Hey did you want a copy of tourchbutton.exe with a nicer looking icon?

post-523172-1247728265_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scott6

Guest jbach44

if I may ask, is there a way to totally back up the original ROM on the 910? (just in case I wanna restore to original configs), also I need to site that has the cabs for the software, so I can get the items I use that aren't included. also, if the Omnia isn't activated (as a phone) will the unlocked GPS still work? (sorry for the questions)

Guest bga7x
wow I guss im no allowed to say anything good about a product. If I do im spaming... hmmm.. ohh well, its great!

yeah send me the icon!!! you have to space it out "phone ex"

Guest bga7x
if I may ask, is there a way to totally back up the original ROM on the 910? (just in case I wanna restore to original configs), also I need to site that has the cabs for the software, so I can get the items I use that aren't included. also, if the Omnia isn't activated (as a phone) will the unlocked GPS still work? (sorry for the questions)

you have asked this before and it has been answered!!! once you flash to the leaked cc20 there is no going back!

here is a good file repo for the removed apps

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=9...amp;postcount=2

Guest Scott6
yeah send me the icon!!! you have to space it out "phone ex"

Here ya go it allready embeded to the exe.

Also, how can I re-enable the bigger more touch firendly menus? im on 3.4 m2d. "undo move" in BB is becomming a problem.. ;)

TorchButton.zip

Guest mikentammy610

ANOTHER AWESOME ROM...

I have a radar question, the images when loaded in radar are downsized with a large amount of space on each side... When I hit zoom -- or zoom ++ then they come up the correct size and provide all the information to allow me to move the image around... I was wondering if there is a file I need to edit to resize the image when it is loaded in titanium weather...

Thanks

Guest jtoso

Thanks for the tip.

I have a question.. I was wondering what exactly is M2D and MS3? I know that spb is a shell that you can customize, but I have been trying to search for the others. Are they just different shells that you can use? Thanks for reading the noob question.

Guest Scott6
I have a question.. I was wondering what exactly is M2D and MS3? I know that spb is a shell that you can customize, but I have been trying to search for the others. Are they just different shells that you can use? Thanks for reading the noob question.

M2D, Manillia 2D. Its touchFlo HTC's built in GUI. Thease guys are cooking it into the roms so our OMNIA's can enjoy the sweetness.

MS3 is Mobile shell version 3. Its a 3rd party shareware program to run over a windows mobile phone.

Yes they are both pretty much a touch friendly shell alternative to standard today screen apps.

Guest semmtexx

Dude, what is that snazzy main menu you are using if I might ask?

Guest semmtexx
Yes. Here is the cab. Its kind of weird, the way I've been doing it is I install this cab after each fresh flash even though it is an older version. then i go to the gmail mobile site and choose install the latest gmail version and it basically updates this java app. This is the only java pack i've been able to get the gmail mobile app to work on. It's an awsome gmail app IMO and hopefully you can get it to work.

EDIT: reason being is this, Jbed will not run it properly: it won't save the password s everytime you refresh, you get signed out. Also, I like this one because even though it is a Java app, unlike using jbed, it creates an external link for each app so say I want to include this gmail app in a titanium panel, I can as opposed to jbed where you have to actually run it first then you have a tiny list of java apps to choose from. I like having the one external link for the actual app itself. Sorry for the rambling. lol

could someone do me a huge favor and try to install this and see if you get the cannot install due to permissions error? Thanks a whole bunc ahead of time!

Guest Scott6
Dude, what is that snazzy main menu you are using if I might ask?

its m2d touch flow with a theme applied. When you go to the launcher pager and click "all programs" that is what you get.

There is a thread on this forum I linked a few posts back with themes fixed to work on WQVGA m2d Touchflo. I got it in there somewhere.