Bgill55's 6.5 Rom v3.5/ 6.5 3.4 M2D

Guest bga7x

Guest nathan312

umm like it still has the problem of saying its unread when i've read it...i uninstalled and reinstalled...plz help me

Guest bga7x
umm like it still has the problem of saying its unread when i've read it...i uninstalled and reinstalled...plz help me

The issue is hard to address cause it works for me. you said you are on the cc20 rom still? you should flash a custom rom and see if that works for you!

Guest RwP1138

hey would it be possible to cook in a hack to make the ringer louder

other wise this thing is solid .............laker game is on so no funny comments

ok

KOBE TELL ME HOW MY A?? TASTE -shaq

Guest kidrocking79
The issue is hard to address cause it works for me. you said you are on the cc20 rom still? you should flash a custom rom and see if that works for you!

Could it be that he is reading his txt from the preview (inbox) and not opening it? Caues if its a short enough text (3 words or so) he can read his txt, but not have to open it, and it will stay showing a new txt message.

Guest bga7x
Could it be that he is reading his txt from the preview (inbox) and not opening it? Caues if its a short enough text (3 words or so) he can read his txt, but not have to open it, and it will stay showing a new txt message.

well thats what this fix addresses say you have 5 new texts from the same person you open you in box and read them, the broken cc2o sms trigger would make you open your in box 4 more times to clear your sms count. this new SMS trigger takes care of that! So you dont have to!

Guest kidrocking79
well thats what this fix addresses say you have 5 new texts from the same person you open you in box and read them, the broken cc2o sms trigger would make you open your in box 4 more times to clear your sms count. this new SMS trigger takes care of that! So you dont have to!

oh yes.. I remember when that used to happen.. pain in the butt.

Guest bga7x
hey would it be possible to cook in a hack to make the ringer louder

other wise this thing is solid .............laker game is on so no funny comments

ok

KOBE TELL ME HOW MY A?? TASTE -shaq

check this out it might help i have never tested for i910

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-volume-levels/

ok guys v2.1 will be up shortly! This is in my opinion the best Rom i have put out. Ill update the first post in a bit with the changes, I wanted to make a rom that you could flash-and-forget, no bugs, no silly screen problems or what have you and i think this is my best effort. give me about 20 mins or so!

Edited by bga7x

Guest kidrocking79
I miss that too! i think ill go back to that after awhile! yeah no more soft rest button! let me see what i can do for you though! post pics if you could!

Does anyone have the soft reset cab? is there one? soft resetting and trying to find a damn pin is annoying. I dont carry the stylus anymore.

Guest kidrocking79
check this out it might help i have never tested for i910

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-volume-levels/

ok guys v2.1 will be up shortly! This is in my opinion the best Rom i have put out. Ill update the first post in a bit with the changes, I wanted to make a rom that you could flash-and-forget, no bugs, no silly screen problems or what have you and i think this is my best effort. give me about 20 mins or so!

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooo hoo !!! oh and btw.. the volume post doesnt work for the 910 :D

Guest bga7x
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooo hoo !!! oh and btw.. the volume post doesnt work for the 910 :D

oh well worth a shot i guess.....ill look into a volume hack in a bit. im also looking for that soft rest cab havent seen it for a long time. hopefully with my new rom you have to soft reset anymore lol

Guest trunks67

Not sure if this has anything to do with the rom but when I try to pair with other phones like my wifes lg dare they can access my phone and get files while i cant connect to hers. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Guest kidrocking79
oh well worth a shot i guess.....ill look into a volume hack in a bit. im also looking for that soft rest cab havent seen it for a long time. hopefully with my new rom you have to soft reset anymore lol

With the new rom, all we'll have to do is "Set it.... and forget it" :D

Guest bga7x
Not sure if this has anything to do with the rom but when I try to pair with other phones like my wifes lg dare they can access my phone and get files while i cant connect to hers. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Try this cab and see if you can! this is BW's fix

BW_Bluetooth_OBEX_Fix.cab

Guest kidrocking79
v2.1 is online check first post for screen shots!!!

k..Just flashed it. not crazy about the purple screen. The red rain was kinda growing on me. How can I apply the themes from your other builds.. I liked the carbon fiber and the red rain. Can I install your themes like cabs?

Guest bga7x
k..Just flashed it. not crazy about the purple screen. The red rain was kinda growing on me. How can I apply the themes from your other builds.. I liked the carbon fiber and the red rain. Can I install your themes like cabs?

thats not purple thats metal lol! they were just WP's so they arent really themes ill get all my wp together and zip them up!! trick is i have to find them in the mess i call my computer

Guest kidrocking79
thats not purple thats metal lol! they were just WP's so they arent really themes ill get all my wp together and zip them up!! trick is i have to find them in the mess i call my computer

Is FNG not working for anyone? I get a message stating it could not be loaded

Guest bga7x
Is FNG not working for anyone? I get a message stating it could not be loaded

dont say that! it works for me i have that same rom on my phone right now!! and it loaded right up!

Guest kidrocking79
dont say that! it works for me i have that same rom on my phone right now!! and it loaded right up!

well...I did do a restore from SPB... something musta went haywire...too tired to troubleshoot..going to bed.

Guest parkus

A question, what happened to the lock screen? (specifically, the password entry section after you slide)

I think starting last build, the password entry screen started to looks funny.

It used to be 3 separate buttons, for unlock/contacts/email...

Currently, It has a long bar with the contact/email kind of "ghosted", with a word "Unlock" over it.

Funny thing is that is still unlocks to contacts/email, if you press middle or right side.

This a bug? or MS just decided this is much cooler this way.

Guest TreasureHunter72

Love your ROMs. I thought I would give Finger Board a try since it looks kinda cool. After I enabled the keyboard, I realized that the keys are too close together for me and I would be better off using the standard keyboard. Now that I have enabled Finger Board, how do I disable it? Thanks again for your great work.