This week's Friday Deals from eXpansys - Samsung i200 Smartphone for £89.99!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul

It's Friday Deals time from eXpansys!

This weeks deals for you WinMo loving types include...

Samsung i200 - Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard Normally £99.99 Now £89.99, save £10

SiPix A6 Pocket Printer (Blue) - Normally £27.99 Now £17.99, Save £10

Pick of the deals this week, definitely the Sammy Smartphone at £89.99!

These deals are available on Friday the 29th of May 2009 between 11am and 4pm by following the links above only. Normal pricing will apply outside of these hoursl Voucher codes do not apply with these deals. Limited to 2 units per customer, available while stocks last.

Any i200 users out there already?

P

Guest Shuflie

The phone deal looks ok, but just how many people have a laptop with an infrared or serial port these day that could use a thermal printer?

Guest mwright
The phone deal looks ok, but just how many people have a laptop with an infrared or serial port these day that could use a thermal printer?

Hmm - smacks of "quick - try and sell these before we put them in the skip!" to me

Guest NikLP

I thought the printer was going to be pretty funky, but closer inspection revealed it to be antiquated crap. Damn shame, just doing out my (small) home office now and this would have been cute.

Of course, it's practically useless at A6, but... for things like boarding passes, tickets, and quick mono info prints, you're laughing. Well, you would have been, if it wasn't crap.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.