gps

Guest rand

Guest rand

Hi All,

i have a few HTC phones, and one of the guys in my work just got a very nice Touch Pro as his old windows mobile was a gonner <_<

He is having issues with the GPS.. I have just downloaded the hotfix and will try this when he is back on monday but i have noticed there is no quick gps program...

do you guys have one on your version? or point me in the right direction as this helps me with my GPS.

any posts are greatly received.

• 5 months later...
Hi All,

i have a few HTC phones, and one of the guys in my work just got a very nice Touch Pro as his old windows mobile was a gonner :)

He is having issues with the GPS.. I have just downloaded the hotfix and will try this when he is back on monday but i have noticed there is no quick gps program...

do you guys have one on your version? or point me in the right direction as this helps me with my GPS.

any posts are greatly received.

The new ROM's already include QuickGPS, u should try to update your rom, even to its original form HTC. Just go to their website and download. In case of not the same country go to the usual places and download any ROM u like.