Diamond problem - no radio/phone

Guest Chippa

Guest Chippa

All was well with my lovely Diamond for the past 11 months or so (even with the stock T-Mo 1.37 ROM) until today when the phone option stopped working. It's now slow to startup and no matter which way I try the phone doesn't work. Any ideas before trying a hard reset?

Guest Chippa

Thanks for replying Paul. Sent it off for a repair as it started to randomly reboot too. See what it comes back with in a week or so. Managed to back up most of my important stuff with PIM Backup before sending it away so no real loss.

Guest Chippa

Sorry James! :D

Just got it back today with 1.93.00.00 ROM installed and so far so good. Just reloading all my stuff (thank god for PPCPIMbackup!).

• 4 months later...
Guest circuit85
Sorry James! :D

Just got it back today with 1.93.00.00 ROM installed and so far so good. Just reloading all my stuff (thank god for PPCPIMbackup!).

hey buddy i know its too late..but just for someone who faces this in future, i too faced same problem..sent it off to repair..they said there was some problem with the processor causing overheating and random reboots..the replaced the phone with a new one loaded with 1.93...