TomTom Navigator 7 now available direct from TomTom

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul
tomtomnav7.png
TomTom Navigator 7 is now available directly from TomTom, immediately on microSD or coming soon as a downloadable version.

The microSD version - inclusive of Western European maps - is priced at £89.95, pretty steep IMHO! I actually use McGuider 2009 Europe as my navigation solution at the moment, which I find very good especially at £59.99 on a 4GB microSD!

Supported devices are currently listed as...
  • HTC P3470
  • HTC Touch Cruise
  • HTC Touch HD
  • HTC Touch Pro
  • HTC TyTN II
  • O2 XDA Diamond Pro
  • O2 XDA Orbit 2
  • Orange P4550
  • Orange HTC Touch Pro
  • SFR HTC Touch Pro
  • SFR HTC Touch HD
  • Swisscom XPA1615
  • Swisscom HTC Touch Pro
  • T-Mobile MDA Vario III
  • T-Mobile MDA Vario IV
  • Vodafone HTC Touch Pro
  • Vodafone XPA1615

...however it's pretty reasonable to assume that the application should work on just about any Windows Mobile Professional (touchscreen) device out there, as QVGA, VGA and WVGA devices are all featured in that list. Notable by it's absence is the Samsung Omnia with it's WQVGA screen however!

Head on over to the TomTom Navigator 7 page to find out more and we'll be bringing you the download version price as soon as we have it!

P

Guest Fark
Notable by it's absence is the Samsung Omni with it's WQVGA screen however!

Are you saying it won't work on the Omnia?

I hope not <_<

Guest finisterre

About time.

Have they fixed the audio bug which Touch Diamond 2 users have been experiencing with their 'pre-release' versions of the software?

Guest awarner (MVP)

Finally a release, I wonder if they have decided to take copy protection a bit more seriously?

Then again hacked versions have been in the wild for some time now.

Not a bad price for Western Europe but personally I would only want UK at a lower price.

Why pay for something you don't want and will probably never use?

Guest Alex B

What version of NNT7 is this?

What version of Western Europe maps? I notice it costs more to buy the maps on their own than buy a full version of NNT7.

Guest nikita13warrior

I am using Tomtom 7 for couple months already on my Omnia (used Tomtom 6 for the last few years), just put in the IGO. I am used to Tomotom for a long time already and I really love it, but I gave to admit that IGO looks much friendlier and easier and more fun to use

• 1 month later...
Guest Howard Walker

Only one problem as far as I can see - Vodafone does not seem to know that it has a phone called the XPA 1615. A search for it on their web site comes up with zero results. Tom Tom seems to think that they have such a phone. Who is correct?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.