Is this all they got for Acer/Eten

Guest krjcook

Guest krjcook

Acer is coming out with like 6 windows mobile phones and this is all they have for them in the forums. The Acer Tempo M900 is now out and I think it 'bout time that it get's it's own forum page. Especially since the Super Fast F1 is coming out the last quarter.

Guest awarner (MVP)

As soon as the interest picks up with more posts we will create new device specific sections.

In the past Eten etc have not exacly been mainstream enough to warrant a device specific section and as such would look a bit desolate.

This section is a good example of what I mean, so far this year there have only been three topics posted this year with only six posts between them.

Lets hope the new devices pick up interest.

Guest stuzathegreat
As soon as the interest picks up with more posts we will create new device specific sections.

In the past Eten etc have not exacly been mainstream enough to warrant a device specific section and as such would look a bit desolate.

This section is a good example of what I mean, so far this year there have only been three topics posted this year with only six posts between them.

Lets hope the new devices pick up interest.

chicken - egg?

• 2 weeks later...