flashed with leaked gps enabled, install new custom rom over it?

Guest warjunkie

Guest warjunkie

I flashed my i910 omina with the leaked gps enabled rom.

I dont like the settings and etc. So i want to flash it again with another custom rom.

If I do flash it with a new custom rom. Do i have to go through the risk of bricking my phone?

Will it be still gps enabled? And what are some i910 omnia custom roms that are really good?

thanks for answering this noobie question. Thanks

Edited by warjunkie

Guest blazingwolf

I dont like the settings and etc. So i want to flash it again with another custom rom.

If I do flash it with a new custom rom. Do i have to go through the risk of bricking my phone?

Will it be still gps enabled? And what are some i910 omnia custom roms that are really good?

1. Yes, there is a chance to brick your phone.

2. Yes.

3. Well, there are only 4 right now. Three are in this forum and one is at ppcgeeks.com in the Omnia forum. Try them and use one that you like. <_<

Guest godwhacker

what you flashed is the phone part of the omnia, now you can flash the pda portion with any of the roms floating around here or ppcgeeks. currently, i am running adyrn's 3.6 base with m2d installed. you may want to start off with a rom that is labeled stock, so you can find what you do and do not have a use for.

read lots, experiment carefully, and you will see what nice little device you have! <_<