Lisbian taskbars for i910

Guest Lisbian08

Guest Too-Sexy
Okay, give this a shot. I haven't tried this on my phone. You are kind of a guinea pig, but I am 99% sure this is what you want. Tell me what you think and give a screenshot if it works.

THANK YOU!!!!! that is exactly what i was looking to do...sorry for any trouble if there was any. do you have a paypal account where i can make a donation for your great work. once again...thank you.

May I ask how to get those 1% increments back? I thought these taskbars offer only 5% increments. Did lisbian create new taskbars? I am using this "Lisbian_Cubic_Taskbar_v1.1"

Thx in advance.

Guest Lisbian08
May I ask how to get those 1% increments back? I thought these taskbars offer only 5% increments. Did lisbian create new taskbars? I am using this "Lisbian_Cubic_Taskbar_v1.1"

Thx in advance.

All the cubic taskbars at the beginning of the thread have 5% increments. There was a taskbar I made for someone a few posts back with the 1% icons, but that was with an icon file he provided. That is the only one with 1% increments.

Guest Lisbian08
Thx for the clarification Lisbian. Can we expect more taskbars with 1% increments or will you stick with 5%?

Well, for now I am going to stick with 5%. It is a lot easier to get 20 icons to look decent than 100. If we get a better 1% battery driver, I will probably do it then. Most people have stopped using that driver because of the power draw.

Guest bluetooth_decay

I tried this today and I must say, Lisbian, it looks very nice! Matches Adryn's default them on his 6.5 ROM very well.

I don't know if I'm right in doing things this way, but I figure I am going to try as much stuff as I can get my hands on, decide what I like and don't, and then hard-reset the phone and put on my final cast of customizations. I've already got my GPS screwed up from playing with it.

Guest Lisbian08
I tried this today and I must say, Lisbian, it looks very nice! Matches Adryn's default them on his 6.5 ROM very well.

I don't know if I'm right in doing things this way, but I figure I am going to try as much stuff as I can get my hands on, decide what I like and don't, and then hard-reset the phone and put on my final cast of customizations. I've already got my GPS screwed up from playing with it.

That is a real good way to learn things. Hard reset or reflash gives you a complete clean slate. I reflashed my phone 7 times in the last 10 days. :) ...but some say I have problems.... ;)

Guest Too-Sexy
No, i910 and i900 taskbars are not compatible because the signal icons are in different spots.

Sorry to pop up again but i have an i900 and its working great!

Guest bluetooth_decay
That is a real good way to learn things. Hard reset or reflash gives you a complete clean slate. I reflashed my phone 7 times in the last 10 days. :) ...but some say I have problems.... ;)

The only thing really keeping me from becoming a flashoholic is the time involved putting everything back on the phone. If I can figure some way to automate that, my phone is going to gain about 6 lbs because it will always have a laptop tied to it ;)

Guest Lisbian08
There you go..

I guess that G icon was in there. If you have never looked inside some of the dlls, there are a rediculous amount of icon resources in there. You really have to know where you are going. I'm glad it worked. I have never seen how it would look on an i900 since I don't have one to test.

Guest Too-Sexy
I guess that G icon was in there. If you have never looked inside some of the dlls, there are a rediculous amount of icon resources in there. You really have to know where you are going. I'm glad it worked. I have never seen how it would look on an i900 since I don't have one to test.

Well, the only things i noticed is that the bluetooth icon didn't change, still the black & white one. When the wifi doesnt find any networks a single black & white antenna icon is shown, i dont know if you added an icon for this. And finally, when i am in a call the signal bar icon doesn't change into anything, on my previous taskbar it changed into a phone icon.

But still your taskbar is the top for WM 6.5. Thx again!

Guest Lisbian08
Well, the only things i noticed is that the bluetooth icon didn't change, still the black & white one. When the wifi doesnt find any networks a single black & white antenna icon is shown, i dont know if you added an icon for this. And finally, when i am in a call the signal bar icon doesn't change into anything, on my previous taskbar it changed into a phone icon.

But still your taskbar is the top for WM 6.5. Thx again!

The comments are appreciated. I am glad it worked as well as it did.

Guest Jmak512

What up lisbian i guess the only icons that we are missing is Voicemail, speaker on icon but other than that the tasbar is great my friend really great job bro

Guest Lisbian08
What up lisbian i guess the only icons that we are missing is Voicemail, speaker on icon but other than that the tasbar is great my friend really great job bro

Thanks, if you try cubic blue or red they have voicemail icons. I haven't put anything for speaker phone though. I never use it so I think I forgot about it.. :)

Guest maxtcee
Thanks, if you try cubic blue or red they have voicemail icons. I haven't put anything for speaker phone though. I never use it so I think I forgot about it.. :)

hey lisbian love your blue and red cubic tb can you make an all green cubic tb but with the omnia phone on the start icon like you did on the 6.1

Guest Lisbian08
hey lisbian love your blue and red cubic tb can you make an all green cubic tb but with the omnia phone on the start icon like you did on the 6.1

A green cubic is something I have considered. I have been really busy as of late and haven't had much time, but hopefully I will be able to free up some time in the near future to make another taskbar.

Guest maxtcee
A green cubic is something I have considered. I have been really busy as of late and haven't had much time, but hopefully I will be able to free up some time in the near future to make another taskbar.

that will be great maybe you can even put this canibus picture as the start icon lol

post-479569-1248993621_thumb.jpg

Edited by maxtcee

Guest blazingwolf
I am on bgill rom with shocase task manager and was wondering it there is a way to enable the x button to close programs... It seems to only be minimizing them....

Thanks

Michael

Well, you gave more info here then you did over at PPCGeeks. However, the same info applies here. Lisbians taskbar has nothing to do with the X button. You need to add the Showcase X enhancement for the X to act as a close button.

Guest mikentammy610

THANKS BLAZING WOLF.. SORRY FOR THE QUESTION... A LITTLE NEWBIE ON THE SHOWCASE TASKMANAGER...

Edited by mikentammy610

Guest maxtcee
THANKS BLAZING WOLF.. SORRY FOR THE QUESTION... A LITTLE NEWBIE ON THE SHOWCASE TASKMANAGER...

if you click the x button once youll see a settings click that then click button on bottom make sure both the enable buttons are check and check off end prgrams by tapping x