Lisbian taskbars for i910

Guest Lisbian08

Guest Lisbian08

Just to make sure that everyone is clear, my taskbars only change icons, they have nothing to do with the functionality of programs.

Guest Krazy Radd

Hi Lisbian08

I also build taskbars and it makes me just as much fun as you.

what I wanted to ask you, if you have the untouched (original) DLLs 4 me?

And if so, whether you could send them to me so I can make my own taskbar for the people out there with i910.That would be damn cool.rsmxv1rwk9ow.gif

GRadd

Guest Lisbian08
Hi Lisbian08

I also build taskbars and it makes me just as much fun as you.

what I wanted to ask you, if you have the untouched (original) DLLs 4 me?

And if so, whether you could send them to me so I can make my own taskbar for the people out there with i910.That would be damn cool.rsmxv1rwk9ow.gif

GRadd

Here are default dlls from WM 6.5. I don't have clean WM 6.1 files. I have included clean dialer and a battery driver files as well. I think the major difference between i900 and i910 are the signal icons. You guys have H G and E, I think. We have Ev and 1x. The only other thing you need is the eventbroker for bluetooth which can be downloaded on first post. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

i910_wm6.5.zip

Edited by Lisbian08

Guest Krazy Radd
Here are default dlls from WM 6.5. I don't have clean WM 6.1 files. I have included clean dialer and a battery driver files as well. I think the major difference between i900 and i910 are the signal icons. You guys have H G and E, I think. We have Ev and 1x. The only other thing you need is the eventbroker for bluetooth which can be downloaded on first post. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Allright.....thanx 4 ur help.

I let you know when I have finished.agoyiajmw4g1.gif

Guest Lisbian08
can i check....

how you guys change the start button icon?

:)

The icon is in shellres.96.dll. There is a tutorial on post #3 if you want to change items yourself.

Guest Lisbian08
hi mate can it be use @i900??

can u make installation easyer?

1.install sdkcert

2.bluetooth icon broker

3.taskbar..

just it??

Unfortunately I can not. These taskbars are made for i910. They will work for the most part with i900, but everything is not compatible.

Guest Krazy Radd

Sup Lisbian08

the zip file I downloaded from you, I found the OverrideIcon.dll, but in all your Taskbar CABS, there is the phcanOverbmp.dll. Now I´m condfused. Need to know now which DLL u r using 4 i910.

I also found out, that u didn`t add a registry entry 4 the phcanOverbmp.dll. All I know is that the phcanOverbmp.dll actually doesn`t exist 4 our Omnia, only for HTC Devices. But with the Reg it works fine.

So my question, does ur phcanOverbmp.dll really works without adding a reg ? Damn....hope you have understood me.

And what is that CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll responsible? Do I really need this DLL 4 i910 ?

Edit: Sorry, bro. I have found it. U did add a REG with phcanOverbmp.dll. So I guess, I don`t need the OverrideIcon.dll anymore.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Lisbian08
Sup Lisbian08

the zip file I downloaded from you, I found the OverrideIcon.dll, but in all your Taskbar CABS, there is the phcanOverbmp.dll. Now I´m condfused. Need to know now which DLL u r using 4 i910.

I also found out, that u didn`t add a registry entry 4 the phcanOverbmp.dll. All I know is that the phcanOverbmp.dll actually doesn`t exist 4 our Omnia, only for HTC Devices. But with the Reg it works fine.

So my question, does ur phcanOverbmp.dll really works without adding a reg ? Damn....hope you have understood me.

And what is that CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll responsible?

You are exactly correct. We do not need the phcanoverbmp.dll or cdma_rssippc.dll, everything can be done with the override.dll which is the stock dll. However, when I was teaching myself to edit the taskbars, I learned from XDA which is an HTC site. Those 2 files are HTC files. I made the regedits and modifications to make it work on the omnia and never bothered to convert it back to override.dll. Those 2 files do essentially the same thing as override.dll. There shouldn't be that much work on your taskbars to make them work on i910. Just a few edits in tapres.96.dll to get the correct signal icons and make sure the bluetooth is right. If I have some time I will peak in your CABs and take a look.

Edited by Lisbian08

Guest Krazy Radd

Sup Lisbian08 and All

my taskbar for Omnia i910 WM6.5 is now finally complete, u can test it here GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins. Check post#100

I hope it works and do not forget to give me feedback.

@Lisbian08

I used 1 of ur Cab Files, I just replace my modyfing DLLs, hope that is OK 4 ya. Cause I do not know how different the two versions are i900 VS. i910.

If not, then tell me about it and I will remove it.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Lisbian08
Sup Lisbian08 and All

my taskbar for Omnia i910 WM6.5 is now finally complete, u can test it here GRadd Stylez - Modding Skins. Check post#100

I hope it works and do not forget to give me feedback.

@Lisbian08

I used 1 of ur Cab Files, I just replace my modyfing DLLs, hope that is OK 4 ya. Cause I do not know how different the two versions are i900 VS. i910.

If not, then tell me about it and I will remove it.

No problem.

Guest weixiang80
The icon is in shellres.96.dll. There is a tutorial on post #3 if you want to change items yourself.

hi... possible to attach the shellres.96.dll for the Lisbian Cubic Taskbar?

:)

i love the windows start icon of this...

ThanksThanks!

Guest Lisbian08
thanks dude!

no more new taskbars? ;)

sad to see this thread goes to the 3rd page ;)

I am just on vacation (literally). :) I will get back to it in a couple of weeks. Thanks for your support.

Guest Lisbian08
het lis what are the dll for the spinning wheel

It is in shellres.96.dll if I remember correctly. I don't have all dlls at my fingertips at the moment. The wait cursor is a series of 20 or so .bmp files. Don't look in the icon resources, they are in the .bmp resources.

Guest Lisbian08
het lis what are the dll for the spinning wheel

It is in shellres.96.dll if I remember correctly. I don't have all dlls at my fingertips at the moment. The wait cursor is a series of 20 or so .bmp files. Don't look in the icon resources, they are in the .bmp resources.

Guest Timothy Apjok

For some reason, after installing this, my "Ok" and "X" button is blank. Did I miss something? Any ideas? It's a Omnia i910 with RC1 installed. Screen shot included :D I am wondering if it's RC1. It works, just doesn't show up.

post-540557-1250199711_thumb.jpg

Guest Krazy Radd
For some reason, after installing this, my "Ok" and "X" button is blank. Did I miss something? Any ideas? It's a Omnia i910 with RC1 installed. Screen shot included :D I am wondering if it's RC1. It works, just doesn't show up.

The only reason is that u installed a Lisbian`s Taskbar version for Wm 6.5. That is why u can`t see the X & OK Button. U need to install a Version for WM 6.1.

Go back to first page & read my friend. Lisbian08 has everything explains, how it works and what you need.

Check postPost #4

There R Taskbars 4 WM6.1

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Lisbian08
The only reason is that u installed a Lisbian`s Taskbar version for Wm 6.5. That is why u can`t see the X & OK Button. U need to install a Version for WM 6.1.

Go back to first page & read my friend. Lisbian08 has everything explains, how it works and what you need.

Check postPost #4

There R Taskbars 4 WM6.1

Your taskbar turned out great man. Nice job!!!!

Guest Lisbian08

If you did'nt see Radd's post 2 above, he is exactly right.

Guest Krazy Radd
Your taskbar turned out great man. Nice job!!!!

Thanx man

let yourself be surprised, there are more Taskbars coming soon.....

and when you're back again, then we can work together and great works to bring out.

Of course, only if you want my friend....Holla.